MWO?! (WHAT?!)

Truth and Lies

Jiyong just came 5 days ago but he's already famous in school. Just like 4 years ago...He is known as the The Ice Prince. Every girl in school tried to flirt him but he just gave them an icy cold look and ignore them.

While on the other hand, Dara and Youngbae always see each other now and Chaerin had no choice but to follow her bestfriend and the same goes to Jiyong. But unlike them,Jiyong and Chaerin ignored each other. Jiyong just gave her a cold look and then look the other way while Chaerin tried her best not to look or stare at him.

 

One day,Jiyong came in to school. Like always,he came with his white bentley but.....there's something odd about him...the weird thing is that.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE IS SMILING??!

tumblr_m60wtvyMeW1qhd9dv.png

Everyone stared at The Ice Prince and couldnt believe that he smiled and greeted everyone he saw. Even 4 years ago,he didnt smile much except whenever he's with Youngbae. The girls look at him and thought that it was a miracle and a rare sight to see him smiling and happy like that..

Youngbae walked beside him and they walked towards the corridor. Jiyong smiled and greeted politely at the students that look at him. Girls started to surround Jiyong and Youngbae as they wanted to see the prince's smile and just wanted to greet them. Jiyong smiled at the girls and they shriek in happiness.

Chaerin entered the school and saw girls crowded at something.......or is it someone..? She went closer to see what was happening and saw Jiyong in the middle of the crowd with Youngbae. Chaerin's eyes widened as she saw Jiyong smiled to everyone and allowed the girls to talk to him. She couldnt believe that The Ice Prince is actually being......nice?!

"Yah!! Chaerinnie..you're staring at him again.." Caherin looked at Dara with a shock face plastered. She turns Dara's head towards Jiyong and Dara could see that the Ice Prince is smiling.."Wow!! Now that's unusual. What's got into him? Did he knock his head today?" Dara asked. "I....dont know.." Chaerin replied but she didnt even look at Dara. She's still looking at Jiyong who is busy talking to the girls."

Youngbae then saw Dara and went towards her. He started talking to Dara while Chaerin is still looking at Jiyong. After a few minutes talking with the girls,he finally notice that his best friend,Youngbae is not beside him. He looked around and found Youngbae standing with Dara and Chaerin. His eyes brighten and went towards Chaerin. The girls felt upset as Jiyong went away.

"Hey,Chaerin." he greeted and smiles. She's shocked and thought "Omo?! Whats wrong with him? He never talked to me or anyone else before. He didnt even say my name before..." Chaerin gathers her courage "Go away,you pabo!" "Pabo??' Jiyong said and pouted "Why do you call me pabo,Chae??" "Cause you are a pabo!! What do you want?!" Chaerin said in an angry tone and give him a deathly glare. She couldnt forgive him after what he had done to her last 4 years ago. It hurts her really bad and it is getting worse when she saw him.

"Did you know that tomorrow is Valentine's Day?" Jiyong asked and smiled cutely "Yeah..so what?" Jiyong scratch the back of his head nervously "Um..do you..maybe...uh..can you make a choclate for me? Please,Chae~~~" He pouted "I really want a choclate from you so badly!"

"What is wrong with him?!" she thought "Last 4 years,he dumped my choclates into the dustbin infront of me! Infront of the whole school! And now he's begging me to do it again?! Are you freaking joking with me,Kwon? Or do you really want to humiliate me once more,Kwon Jiyong?!" Jiyong tilted his head,Chaerin seems to be lost in her thoughts. "Chae? Can you hear me? Hellooooo~ " He said into her right ear.

"YAH!! What are you doing?! Get away from me!!" Chaerin yelled and pushed him hard. "Ouch!! That hurts....." Jiyong pouted again.."So......can you do it?" Chaerin looked at him as she wants to burn a hole into him "I dont know what is running through your mind,Kwon Jiyong..but,i wont-" "You'll do it? Wow! Gomawo Chae! I'll wait for your choclates tomorrow! I gotta go now,bye!" Jiyong left dragging along Youngbae with him,leaving Chaerin speechless..."What was that all about?" She thoughts.

"Hey,Jiyong just took Youngbae away! I was in a middle of a chat with him.." Dara puffed "I dont know,Dara..what's wrong with him? He....he is not the ice prince anymore.." Chaerin spaced out. "hmm..but its a good thing he cahnged." Dara smiled at her with meaning behind it. "So.....what was you and Jiyong talking about?"

Chaerin told Dara all about it on their way home. Dara insisted taht she MUST make choclates for Jiyong. Chaerin shook his head "Ani....i wont. He maybe playing tricks on me" Dara rolled her eyes "Omo,rinnie~ I think he likes you,Chaerin-ah!" Dara jumped up and down "I think not Dara..." Chaerin sighed. Dara bid Chaerin goodbye as they went inside their own house. Not noticing that there's a car following them all day long.

 

 

07.07-2NE1-cl-stock.jpg

"What is wrong with him? What was he thinking? What did he want from me? Why did he ask for the choclates?? Is he playing a trick on me? Playing with my heart..? or.....is he just being nice to me..to tell that he turned over a new leaf? AISHHHHH!! Why am i thinking bout this? Should i make it? Well..he seems like his sincere...but....." Chaerin didnt know what to do...

Should she listen to her head to ignore him...or...listen to her tiny space in her heart who's telling her to make one for him...Then,she remembered what Dara said just now. A smile form acrooss her face. She groans and shook her head. She sighed. "Fine....just this once" She gathered the ingredients and started to make the choclate..after it's ready,she put it nicely in a box and tied it nicely with a ribbon. "There...its done" She said while letting out a satisfying smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

annyeong ^^' soo...i hope that you like my updates so far and thanks for commenting and subscribing!! This is my very first fanfic so..dont be too harsh on me :3