New Student

Truth and Lies

2ne1, 2ne1tv, chaerin, dara, sandara

 

Its a new year..Everyone went back to their school after having a long winter break..YG High School..is one of the most popular school in Seoul. 85% of the student in thet school came from a rich family..

Its 7:30AM...but the blonde girl is still sleeping in her bed..The window in her bedroom slide open and came in someone........

 

"YAH!! Chae-ah!! You're still in bed?! Dont you know what time is it? We're almost late for school!!"

Dara shook Chaerin who is still sleeping. Dara is Chaerin's best friend and her neighbour. They always went to one anothers room by using the window cause its easier. Both of them went to the same high school. Chaerin groans and shift into a sitting position. She rubs her eyes and saw Dara sitting right infront of her. A confused face appears on Chaerin's face when she saw Dara narrowed her eye brows to her.

"Dara?? Why do you look so mad? Is it because its the first day of school after a long holiday?" ,Chaerin chuckled. "Yah!! Its 7:30AM and our class starts at 8! We're gonna be late!! Come on!"

Dara drags her wrist and pushed her inside the bathroom.Chaerin just giggle and get herself ready for school. They reached school just in time and went in their class. Chaerin and Dara sits next to each other in class.

"Hmm..nothing change much...our classmates is still the same though." Chaerin thought. Then,their teacher came......

"How are you class? I'm sure you had a great time in the holidays,right?" mrs Woo asked. "Ne~~" the class answered in unison. "Now,today we had a new student joining us." she smiled. "He's from London and was transferred back to Korea."

Chaerin rolled her eyes and scoffed "Pfft..from London?" she thought. She was startled when Dara suddenly become excited. "Omo! I wonder who is he..?he must be from a rich family!" Dara was interrupted when Mrs Woo continued "Calm down student. I know you're excited to see him. Actually,he is a former student here.. maybe some of you may have know him. Ok,without further ado,please come in."

All the students head turned to the classroom's door. When the student came in,they were very shook to see him. Especially Chaerin..her eyes widened.. "WHY?! Why he has to be transferred back to this school?!"

Mrs woo faced the new student. "Can you please introduce yourself to the class?"

"Annyeong" he said and bows 90 degree. "My name is Kwon Jiyong. I've been to this school before but i moved to London becuse of personal reason. Its nice to meet all of you back." he said with a cold tone and didnt even smiled

Big_Bang_-_Tonight_%252540_SBS_Big_Show_

 

All the girls in the class stared at the new student with flirty smiles. "He's hot" one of the girls whispered. He had blonde hair and wore a very cool,stylish and really expensive clothes from top to bottom. His face is so handsome that the girls would melt when they saw him. He didnt say anything after that and just walked to the empty sit near the window.

Chaerin just looked down..holding her emotions in. Dara saw her crying as a tear rolled down her cheek. Dra pat Chaerin's back and remembered back what happen 4 years ago.....

 

*FLASHBACK*

Chaerin had a crush with a boy who is known The Ice Prince. He is handsome,rich,cool,stylish etc..but the only thing that make him single is that he is cold. When anyone wanted to talk to him,he would just ignore them. Its like talking to a statue. Especially girls. He doesnt even have many friends although a lot of girls fangirls over him and he's the most popular kid in school.

One day,its Valentines Day..Chaerin decided to confessed to the prince as she cant keep it no more. She didnt care what people say about his prince. Eventhough he rejected a lot of girls already..Chaerin still wanted to try her luck. She knew deep down inside him,there must be a little bit of kindness. She woke up eralier than she usually does  just to make choclates for him. She wanted him to taste her handmade choclate.

She arrived at school earlier than anyone else and waited for her prince infront of the school door for an hour. At last,a white bentley with a dragon tatoo on the left side parked at the parking lot and came out The Ice Prince.She waited for him to come to the front door. As soon as the prince arrived,she hold out the box infront of him.

"Please accept this!! I....I....I made it for you....I....I..Love you...please...." she was blushing so hard. She faced the ground and hope that he took it cause many girls get rejected and igored by him..the prince look at her.............

 

 

 

 

 

 

then suddenly...he took it...

 

 

Every student who is watching suprised by his action. "Did he just accept her???!" one of the student whispered. Chaerin was so shocked and lift up her head to face him. He look at her while holding the box. She is so happy that the prince she loved accepted her. The prince start walking to the corridor and Chaerin followed behind him. "Ummm....oppa....i dont know why...you accepted me..cause i'm not as hot an beautiful like any of your other fangirls...but.......thank you..." Chaerin said and smiled. As they were walking,the prince suddenly stopped. Chaerin bumped into his back and looked confused. "you know..you shouldnt stop just like that..." she rubbed her nose.."And...why are you--" she couldnt finish her words when she saw....

 

Everyone laughed at her. "She thinks that a girl like her can win our prince's heart" a girl said while laughing "Tch. she should look into the mirror and realize that she's too ugly to be beside him" the other girls added.

 

Her eyes widened when she saw him throw the box that she gave into the dustbin. She could hear everyone was laughing. Her tears rolled as she saw her so-called-prince walked away....leaving her heart...broken......

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

It was a very humilliating scene for Chaerin. She got rejected by her crush in a harsh way and being laughed at by the whole school. Another tear rolled down as Dara comforted her. Dara wipe her tears and hand her a tissue. Chaerin shook her head. "No thanks,Dara. I'm okay. Thanks for comforting me though" she said and fake a smile. "Chaerinnie~~" "Anniyo! I'm fine Dara. I'm the future baddas female Seoul city ever had! I can handle it. Besides,i......dont like him anymore..." she turns her head away. Dara sighed at nodded..

 

They listened to the teacher and take notes. Chaerin steal a look at Jiyong sometimes. "He didnt change a bit..." she thought. she then notice there's a boy sitting beside him. Jiyong doesnt seem to care. In fact,he greeted the boy.

She remembered who's the boy is...Its Jiyong's best friend. They've been friends since primary school just like her and Dara. He was there when she confessed to him. His friend is the opposite of Jiyong..he's kind and sweet. He is popular and famous in school too. He had a mohawk hair and his anme is....Youngbae..

Suddewnly,the two of them sat up from their chair and walked out of the class. Chaerin watches them and didnt notice that Dara is calling her. "CHAERIN-AH!!" she shook while yelling at her. "Huh? What?" Chaerin startled and look at Dara. "You were staring at him........again!" "Ani! I'm not! I was looking at......someone else....." Chaerin shook her head.."Pfft..I knew you were.." Dara sighed "come on Chaerin. The bell rung like 5 minutes ago and its time for recess. I'm hungry! Lets go to the cafeteria already!" "Oh..ne.." Chaerin replied and went to the cafeteria with Dara.

 

meanwhile.....

 

Youngbae notices that Chaerin staring at them but decides not to tell Jiyong about it. Then,something caught him! The girl......that sat beside Chaerin..is the most beautiful girl he ever saw!! A lot of things running to her mind when he saw her.. Whats her name? Is she her friend? Why is my heart betaing so fast? Did i just fall for her? Is this what it calls love at first sight? "Yah!! Youngbae-ah!! Whats wrong wiih you?" Jiyong asked him. "Mwo? huh?? uh..nothing..its nothing.." Youngbae assured his friend.

Then,the bell rung. They went to the cafeteria and again....Youngbae caught Chaerin staring at Jiyong. "Pfft..that girl. She really do like Jiyong...is it?" He shook off his thought and suddenly the previous girl's face appeared in his mind. "Aish!! What is wrong with me?!" but then its gone when Jiyong started to talk.

"So...Bae.....whats goin on when i'm gone those 4 years?" he asked. "Huh?oh...ummm..nothing much..OH! There's some guy started to flirt with the girl that gave you choclate last 4 yeras ago. You remember her right? The one you threw in the dustbin...? She got hotter than before." Jiyong stopped his pace and glare at his best friend. "Ok~~ I'm not going to talk about it" Youngbae smirks.

"Dont you have a girlfriend while i'm gone?"  "Haha..nah~ Didnt found the right girl.....until now....oh..how bout you,huh? Dont you have one? I'm sure there's a lot of hot girls in the states." Youngbae wink at his bestfriend. Jiyong scoffed and shook his head. "You know i cant,Bae..besides...i'm still...in..." Jiyong didnt finish his sentence and sighed. "I understand,Ji...you havent changed a lot..still the same old Ice Prince"

Jiyong just smiled and nod his head. As he was walking,he spotted someone. He looked at her with sad eyes..Just then,someone is watching them and ticking the date at the note pad...

 

Jiyong and Youngbae lined up to take their food and suddenly,Chaerin and Dara come and line up next to them. Youngbae's stomach started to have butterflies in it as Dara lined beside him..He gathered all his courage and...........

 

0.jpg

"Hi..i'm Youngbae." He smiles and hold out his hand. Dara smiled back and shake his hand "Hi,i'm Dara and this is my friend,Chaerin" Chaerin waves at him. "Hi,Youngbae ^^ " Youngbae looks at Chaerin and smile "Umm..and as you know..this is my friend,Jiyong. you probably knows him in class already or......the last 4 years..." Youngbae look at his best friend. Jiyong pretended he didnt hear a thing and walk away. Chaerin saw him walking away. "Dont you remember me....? Pfft...why am i bothered about it......i dont like him anymore..." she thinks. Her thoughts were interupted by Youngbae.

"Ji..?I'm sorry...umm..i got to go now..see you guys later." And with that,he walked away following Jiyong and sit at a table far from them.

"Chaerin-ah~~" Dara cooed. "I saw you were looking at him...Do you still like him?" "YAH!! No!! I'm not! Why would i like him?! He rejected me and even worse...He humiliate me infront of the entire school 4 years ago! I'm trying to forget him and now what??! He came back!" Dara suddenly cover "Arasseo,chae..but that was 4 years ago...and you might wanna let your volume down." Chaerin raised a brow at her and saw that there's a lot of students watched them when they heard Chaerin yell.

Fortunately for them,Jiyong and Youngbae sat far away that they cant hear them. Chaerin look at the students and ignore the gaze.She pulled Dara and walk to the nearest seat.

 

"I swore that i wont fall for you again,KWON JIYONG!" she mumbled.