I'M SO SORRY....BUT I LOVE YOU

Truth and Lies

 

 

 Chaerin sees him lying on the bed...sleeeping...but he looks hurt..a lot f tubes connected to his body and she could see that he hardly can move with all of that. her eyes went watery as she saw blood flows in every tube that connected. She walked closely to the bed. She wanted to make sure if its really him. "Please dont be him...please dont be him..." she hoped. When she reached the bed,she clearly saw his name paste on the front of the bed. Her tears started to fall when she knows exactly who is him. His name.....his face.....she looked back at the name and it clearly written..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PATIENT NAME : KWON JIYONG

AGE : 17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So...you're Chaerin?" an older women approach her..Chaerin hold her tears and nodded. The older woman smiled. "My son always talked about you.." Chaerin puzzled. "Really?" her mind thought....then she remembered!! If JIYONG is here...laying on th bed....then.....who's the boy that brought her here???

She turns around to see him but......he's gone.......she shook her head,trying to focus the view infront of her..but the previous boy is not there... was it Jiyong's soul that brought her here...? " or am i imagining things...?" Chaerin mumbled. She felt confused. Then,she hears water running in the bathroom. The bathroom door opens and came out.... "Jiyong??" she half shouted. "But...but...you're there!! Lying on the bed!!" she pointed at the bed.

The boy smiled...he looked exactly like Jiyong...only that his hair is red.... "Jingyo..quit fooling around..poor Chaerin..she looked scared.." Dami said to him. Chaerin looked at Dami. She've seen her before. She's Jiyong's sister. She looked back at the red hair guy. "Jingyo..?" she said,almost seems like a whisper. "Kekeke..ok,noona..its just..her face is soooooooooo cute when she's shock and confused!!" he smiled cutely at Chaerin. "Ummm..sorry Chae..i didnt mean to lie to you..i'll tell you everything.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Jingyo)

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin nodded and listen to him anxiously. Jingyo took a deep breath and stared at Chaerin  "Actually...i'm Jiyong's twin...we look alike,dont we?" he wink at Chaerin and chuckles when he saw her blushed "And because we look alike,whenever Jiyong has to go to the hospital,i'll replace his place at school. You know. So that the students wont be suspicious about him. He is the most popular guy in school~ You can tell the difference between me and Jiyong,right? I'm the sporting and playfull Jiyong while.....Jiyong is an ice prince....and...other thatn our hair colour....i have to dye my hair blonde every single time i have to replace him!! aissssshhhh~" he scrunched his nose cutely.

Realization dawned at her. Chaerin's eyes widened. That explains everything! She looked at Jiyong.. "I'm sorry,Jiyong....i didnt know....." Chaerin looked at Jingyo "Sooo...you're Jingyo...his twin...?" Jingyo nodded like a 5 year old kid "Why did you bring me here?" Jingyo shrugged. "Cause i thought that you need to know..he really cared bout you,Chae.." 

Chaerin felt really guilty towards Jiyong. Her heart felt like its going to drop. She yelled at Jiyong that day...not knowing that he did whats best for both of them. Chaerin looked aropund the room. There's Mrs Kwon sitting on a chair beside Jiyong's bed. Dami,sitting on a couch with Mr Kwon beside her and Jingyo...he looks like he's busy texting someone.

 

FROM YOUNGBAE

     Hey,bro...where did you go? and is Chaerin with you? Dara here worried sick about her.

 

FROM JINGYO

     Hey..i'm at the hospital right now..sorry for running off like that. Please tell the teacher in charge where i am. The teachers in school already been informed by our parents about Jiyong's condition before he transferred there so they would understand. and yeah..Chaerin is with me right now. You can tell Dara,not to worry..

 

FROM YOUNGBAE

     Mwo?! Chae is with you??? at the hospital? She knew???

 

FROM JINGYO

     Yeah..she has to know..i think its about time for her to know.

 

FROM YOUNGBAE

     Arent Jiyong gonna be mad? You know that he wants to kept it as a secret,Jingyo. He doesnt want Chaerin to be hurt...

 

FROM JINGYO

     He didnt know that she's here.....yet......he's sleeping right now. I know,Bae...but it hurts more if she doesnt know. They'll suffer...I can see that they love each other..so thats why i decided that its time for her to know.

 

FROM YOUNGBAE

     Ok then...just hope that they'll be together. I got to go now. Dara wnats to go home and looks like i have to walk her home..keke..bye.

 

 

 

The roomb is in slience when finally Chaerin asked "Whats wrong with him untill....he's like this??? What's his disease?" Chaerin looked at them,hoping for an answer. Mr Kwon looked at her in the eyes. "He suffered from con heart disease. We cant do anything much right now except for waiting..." Chaerin's eyes widened "Waiting..??? Waiting for what? Isnt it dangerous to leave him like this? suffering....." Mrs Kwon hold her hands " Calm down,Chaerin..we're waiting for a heart donor. When someone dies,and their heart matches with Jiyong's heart..the heart will transfer to his body. Its only that.....no one is donating one right now. So,we'll have to wait. I know it hurts to see him like this. We're hurt too...but we cant do much. We just have to pray and hope that Jiyong could find a donor soon..."

Chaerin sobs. Dami approached her and comforted her. She stoipped and gave Dami a weak smile. "Hey...want something to drink?" Dami asked,Chaerin nodded. Dami went to the fridge and took out a strawberry milkshake. "Here..its starwberry..your favourite.." she passed the bottle to Chae. "Eh?? how...how did you know...?" Dami smiled  "Lets just say....that Jiyong knows..."

Mrs Kwon ask Chaerin to sit beside Jiyong. Chaerin blushed and nodded. She sat beside Jiyong's bed and watched him sleeping.. "I had to admit...he looks cute when he's sleeping...but he must be suffering right now..." She thinks. Suddenly,she saw his hand twitched. He opens his eyes.. "Hmpph..." He groans. He sits on the bed,looked around. "I thought i herad Chae's voice..it must be my dream...i  miss her damn much..." he said while scratching his head. He dindt notice that Chaerin is sitting beside him.

"Jiyong...we got visitor...." His mom said and smiled. Jiyong nodded. H ethought that the "visitor" is Jingyo. He sees Jingyo standing infront of the bed,smirking. "Sooo...Jingyo..hows school?" He asked his twin brother. "Not much..just a usual day.." Jingyo replied and smiled. Jiyong looked down,playing with his finger ( a sign that told him that he's nervous) . "Hows Chaerin?" Chaerin herad him and a smile formed across her face. Jingyo laugh. Jiyong look at him with a confused face "Whats so funny??"

"You didnt notice,Jiyong?? She is sitting right beside you now.." Jingyo pointed to Chaerin. Jiyong's eyes seems like its going to popped out sooner or later. His face turns to the left. "Chae????" he half shouted. Chaerin giggled. "Annyeong...Jiyong.." "What are you doing here?? How do you know taht i'm here??" Chaerin pointed at Jingyo. "Jingyo brought me here." "I dont want you to be here!! Get out,Chae!! I dont want you to see me in this condition!! GET OUT!!!" Chaerin felt hurt. "But...Ji...." "I dont want to hear any of your excuses!! GET OUT,LEE CHAERIN!!"

"Jiyong!!!! Its not nice to do that to Chaerin. Jingyo brought her here beacause Jingyo thinks its time for her to know..you cant keep on lying,Jiyong.." Mrs Kwon tries to calm him down. "But eomma..you know the reason why i didnt want her to know!! And Jingyo!! This is all your fault!! I told you to keep it a sa secret didnt i?" "Jiyong!!!!" Mr Kwon yelled at him "Behave yourself! They're right. She needs to know...or you'll regret it. Me and the others are going to wait outside. You need a little talk with Chaerin.."

 

 

They went outside,leaving jiyong with Chaerin alone in the room. They didnt look or spoke to each other...untill finally....

"Jiyong-ah...why do you need to keep it from me? You should've tell me...i'm....i'm sorry for bewing harsh on you that day...." Jiyong didnt response. He didnt even look at her. Chaerin sighed. She kenw that he is mad at her. "Thats ok,Ji..i know you're mad at me..i'll go now if thats what you want..." she stood up and walked to the door..

 

 

 

 

 

"If you choose to leave...dont come here again. Pretend that we didnt even met and i didnt even exist. Forget all the memories we had. Its all over....but if you stay........it means that you wnat to stay by my side and.....be my girlfirend....." Jiyong suddenly spoke. Chaerin is holding the doorknob "What am i going to do?? Should i turn the door knob and went out just like that...? ...........yes.......i've made my decision...." she thought.

 

Chaerin turn around and ran towards Jiyong. She hug him. "So you've made your decision..i know you would choose to stay..." He grin and hug her back. "We are officially a couple now,huh?" he smiled and suddenly he felt pain on his chest. "Ouch!! It hurts Vhae!! Why did you do that?" he broke off the hug. Chaerin just hit him on the chest when he said that. "Yah..you pabo...." she smiled back. Jiyong chuckles  "Uumm..can we hug again..? Your body is so warm,Hunchae..i like it.." He grins slyly. "Mwo? Hunchae..?? Yah!! With all those tubes,how can i hug you?" Chaerin felt her cheeks getting redder. "But we just hugged!!!" Jiyong pouted.,

Chaerin gave up and hug him. She couldnt stand seeing jiyong pleaded with this kind of condition. They stayed like that for a few minutes and the hug broke when Jiyong suddenly said "Chae...i'm sorry...i lied to you and i gave scars to your heart. I broke it into pieces and didnt even mind to fix it back again.. I did it all this time because i dont want you to love me. I want you to forget me. I've been thinking a lot lately....If you love me...and one day...when i'm gone....you'll suffer and hurt more,Chae...i dont wnat it to happen to you! But now.....i couldnt hold myself anymore..seeing you here makes me happy..I'm sorry my Hunchae...but i love you..."

Chaerin's eyes is getting wetter and tears started to form. She knew that he didnt wnat her to be hurt. She tried to talk to him but her voice doesnt seem to come out. She sobs more. Jiyong sees her crying and he wiped all her tears away. "Dont cry,Hunchae..lets just...cherish this moment now...before i'm gone..." Jiyong hushed her. Chaerin gripped his shirt while crying on his chest  "You're not going to die!! There must be a donor! There must be!! You just need to be strong untill we found one..." Chaerin cried more and covers her face with her hand. Jiyong nodded and hug her tightly.

 

 

 

meanwhile,outside the room.......

 

 

Dami and jingyo herad everything. Dami started to sob too. but she stopped when she sees Jingyo's face. His face looks sad and hurt. Suddenly,it struck her mind.. "You...like Chaerin...arent you,Jingyo..?" Dami blurted out. A shock expression plastered on Jingyo's face. "Aniyo!! She's Jiyong's girl..why would i like her??" Jingyo turns away. 

Its true...he do had feelings towards her... "I graduated...had a lot of friends all around me,i can move freely..play sports..educated well....while Jiyong.....he couldnt finish his studies cause he always has to be in the hospital,he have only one friend and its our childhood friend,Youngbae..and now...he gets to be with the girl he loves.." he sighed. "I cant just take his girl....i took everything from him since childhood and thats why he's like this...i was greedy when i'm inside mother's womb. I took all the nutrients and left nothing for Jiyong....thats why when we were born,i came out perfectly while Jiyong....is suffering...." His vision getting blurry because of the tears he holds in.

Dami saw him and knows that Jingyo is blaming himself. "Its not your fault taht Jiyong's like that..its nobody's fault..its just that....god make him unique..." Dami patted his back. Jingyo nodded. "Now lets go home..."

 

 

 

 

Its getting late and Chaerin need to go back home. Jiyong is sleeping so,she decided that its the right time to go. She's about to turn the door knob when suddenly. "Are you going back already..?' she hears his voice. "Yeah..its getting late..my parents will be worried if i dont go back home.." she replied. "Are you going to come here again tomorrow?" he asked. "I......yeah..i'll come.." she smiled at Jiyong. Jiyong's face turned down. He didnt want her to leave but what can he do? "Promise me,you'll come everyday,Hunchae..." he said with a tone of sadness. He knows he's being greedy and selfish but he just couldnt help it. He needs her beside him before.......his time comes.

 

"I promise..." Chaerin walked to Jiyong's bed,lean towards him and kissed his forehead. "I'll be here tomorrow..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

HWAAAAAAAAA!!! Finally!! anbother chapter!! kekeke..looks like this month is full of Skydargon!! <3 did u guys saw GD's/Yoon's IG ?? Ohmaigaaaaawdd!! GD and Cl were both in London and now..they're in Paris yo!! Honeymoon-ing aye? XD anyways,thanks for subscribing and commenting to this fic!! please do comment more XD lol lol...

 

(cr; to the owner) SKYDRAGON TILL INFINITY!! ^^