OBSESSION

Truth and Lies

 

 

 

GD011453.jpg

 

 That night,Jingyo couldnt fall asleep..He kept on turning and tosing. He tried to close his eyes but he failed. His mind is running wild about someone...about her...about Chaerin...he admit that he is madly in love with her...but......she's taken....by his own twin brother...he sighed..."What am i goin to do...?"

 

 

 Morning came and Chaerin is getting ready to visit Jiyong. Since the day Jiyong and her officially together,she came everyday just like she promised. She put on her jacket,took her bag and make her way to the hospital...suddenly...her phone rang. The caller ID showed that its Jiyong calling her. Chaerin smiled. he must be worried about her not going to visit him. She picked up the call. "Yobeoseyo?" "Chaerin-ah~!!! Where are you?? Why are you late??" Jiyong puffed and half shouted over the phone. Chaerin giggled. "Yah oppa!! I'm coming,alright? Be patience.." "Hul~ Chaerin-ah~ I'm bored sitting here all day! Why dont we go out today?" "Eh?? but you have to stay in the hospital! What if something happens to you,oppa??" Chaerin sound like a worried mom.

She heard Jiyong laughed. "Its okay..i've told the doctor and he says that its fine to go out as long as there's somebody with me." Chaerin nodded. She knows that there's no use if she argue with him. He's just so stubborn! "Ne~ Arasseo~ so where do you want to go?" Jyong tapped his chin. "Hmmm...Lets go to the theme park! I'll wait for you at the hospital's playground at 4PM! See you there!" Chaerin chuckled and hang up.

 

 

 The clock says that its 3.30PM.. Chaerin was about to make her way to the hospital when....."Chaerin-ah!!" Chaerin turned and she's shocked to see him infront of her house. "Jiyong?? What are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be waiting at the hospital's playground..?" Jiyong grinned "I cant wait,you know!? You were taking your time way too long!! I've missed you already~" he said and pouted. "Aigoo~" Chaerin cupped his cheeks. Her eyes shows a glint of confusion... Why did he seem different though? Chaerin shook her head. She's been thinking too much. She looked at Jiyong,both of her hands were on her waist. "What if you fainted when you were on your way here?" Chaerin raised one of her brow. "But i didnt,right?? sooo...lets go!" Jiyong took her hand and both of them goes to the theme park.

 "How about the roller coaster?? ooh~ that swingy thingy looks fun too!! Come on,Chae~~" Jiyong urged,staring at all the extreme rides there,especially the roller coaster that goes around the loop in a really fast speed. Chaerin didnt notice that she was staring at Jiyong,spacing out. Since they've arrived here,Jiyong was getting all excited and smiles widely every single time! Everyone that passes by wouldnt have thought that he's actually suffering from con heart disease. Her eyes started to get glossy when she thought of that. "Chae?" She heard Jiyong called her softly. "Wae?" Chaerin shook her head. "Aniyo~ I was just so happy that you're here,Jiyong oppa.." she smiled. Jiyong looked at her and smiled back. "Now!! Lets go~~" he pulled her hand. "Eh?? Go where?" She tilted her head. "Since you were spacing out just now,i've made my decision that we're goin to ride the roller coaster!!' Jiyong jump around like a 5 year old kid. Chaerin's eyes widened. "Yah!! You..but...what if the doctor is...you cant!" Chaerin is worried sick if he ride the roller coaster in this condition. Before Chaerin could even finish her words,Jiyong already dragged her to the ride.."Hul~~" Chaerin pouted.

 After the roller coaster,Jiyong dragged Chaerin to sooooo many rides. He was so excited that he forgotten the time! They went to almost every ride in the park! "Jiyong-ah~" Chaerin said weakly. "Cant we sit for awhile? You've been dragging me here and there all day!!" she puffed. "Aigooo~ Mianhae Chae~" Jiyong looked back at Chaerin. Suddenly.. "Yah! Put me down!" Chaerin giggled and scream when Jiyong carries her bridal style. Jiyong smirked. "Mianhae,Chae..but we cant stop now~" Jiyong carries her while lookin for another ride. "Oh~ Jiyong! Let's go to The House Of Mirrors!" Chaerin pointed at it not to far from them. Jiyong nodded.

 He bought 2 ticket and they both went in. Chaerin was amazed as soon as she stepped in. Inside,a narrow maze of glass mirrors twisted endlessly. Staring at six reflection of herself,she laughed. "Hey,Ji..." She turned around and found out that he's not behind her.,. Fera ran into her. "Ji.....are you okay?" to her relief, "Yeah...i'm fine...just a bit lost..." Jiyong replied somewhere around the corner. "oppa...its kinda creepy here if i'm alone..lets get out.." No replies... "Oppa??" was that him or just a reflection? Jiyong oppa..? Ouch!" Pain throbbed accross her forehead as she walked onto a mirrored pane she had mistaken for an opening. She rubbed the ached away and try to find the way out. "Jiyong...i'm scared...are you still in here...?" she kept on wlaking and turned left to a corner. "Jiyong!!!" she ran to him and gave him a hug. Jiyong stayed still,his eyes seems to focus on his reflection. Chaerin looked at him,looked at his reflection. Why do he seems like he's hurt...? Chaerin snapped out of her thought when Jiyong suddenly hold her hands "Lets get out of here.."

 They walked in silence. "Jiyong...i'm sorry..i shouldnt've suggested to go in there..." Jiyong said nothing and kept on walking. "Ji??" His mind wondered off,Chaerin sighed. Suddenly, "Oh!!! Ice cream!! Want some,Chae???" Chaerin was shocked when he suddenly shouted. "Umm..yeah?" Jiyong smiled and dragged her to buy ice cream. They sat on a bench,watching other people playing games and such while eating their ice cream. "Ummm...Chae..?" "Hmmm?" Chaerin turned she could feel something soft on her lips. Jiyong crashed his lips on the corner of Chaerin's lips. He pulled away. "You got some syrup there just now.." Chaerin blushed. Jiyong laughed and pull her for a hug....but.......

 

 

 Why......? Why does it felt different when Jiyong kissed her just now? And why does she felt uncomfortable when she's hugging him right now...?

 

 

 

Then,its finally time to go home. Jiyong wants to walk her home but Chaerin kept on protesting. "But....Chae~ its almost midnight! And you expect me to leave my girl walking home ALONE???" He pouted. Chaerin gave in and they walked to Chaerin's house. After a few minutes..they've arrived at their destination. "Gomawo..i had a really great time today,oppa! And thank you for this Rilakkuma" Jiyong smirked. "Hey..i didnt say it was for free.." "Eh??" "Give me a kiss for exchange~" he wiggled his eyebrows naughtily. Jiyong leaned towards her and kiss her softly. "It felt wrong....it felt so wrong...." she thought..then,she pulled away. "Their...happy?" Chaerin half smiled. Jiyong smiled widely "Yeah!!! Well...i have to go now...or the doctor would be mad at me..keke..bye,Chae~! I love you!!" He said and runs towards the hospital. "I love you too,Jiyong!!" Chaerin said before she closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 4PM...............5PM...............6PM.................7PM..............8PM...............

 Someone is sitting on the swing at the hospital's playground for the past few hours......waiting and waiting.......

"Where are you,Hunchae?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Jingyo stared at the photo frame he's holding. It was a picture of them....Jingyo....and Chaerin together.......at the park just now.....

IF ONLY I COULD HOLD YOU ONCE,

I WISH YOU WERE MY LOVER FOR JUST A MOMENT,

PLEASE....I PRAYED...

US.....US TOGETHER.....

BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH,

MY GREED KEPT ON GROWING.

I WANT YOU FOR MYSELF , YOU BY YOURSELF...

 

 

 He smirked. He has to do something. He rab his car keys and drive. He arrived at his destination at 1AM. He sneak in and unlocked the door.... *BEEP.......* *BEEP....* Jingyo could hear the heartbeat monitor in the room. "Tch...tch...tch..." Jingyo stood beside the bed and wtached as his chest rises and fall. He's sleeping.... good~

 "Hey,twin brother. I heard you had a very rough day,huh? You planned to go out with Chae but she didnt show up...awww~ What a pity..you seriously did wait for her untill night came. pfft...pathetic....I'm sorry that i was eavesdropping on your conversation with her...yeah...thats how i knew that you're goin out with her.. I came to her house to pick her up. I pretend to be you. Means that i dyed my hair blonde to look like you. Heh...luckily,she didnt notice it wasnt you..and i'm sorry that i took your phone away without you knowing.  I dont want you to call her and disturb us,ne?" He stopped and smiled evil-y. "This world is too small for the both of us,you know...and one Jiyong is enough for Chaerin...sooo...let me take your place..let me replace you,ne? I promise i'll take care of her..i promise to love her till infinity...i'll make her happy than you do..." Jingyo sighed. "I'm suprised that you didnt catch a cold when you waited for Chaerin till night...Cause if you did..................you would've die faster..............and i wouldnt have to do much work......"

 Jiyong opened his eyes and sees Jingyo standing beside of his bed,close to him. "J-Jingyo..?" He groaned. "Why did you wake me up??" His eyes widened. "Yah!! Isnt that the visiting hours already over?? Why are you here?? How did you get in??? Its freakin 1 in the morning,Jingyo!!" Jiyong looked at Jingyo,confused. Jingyo smirked. "I'm here to say goodbye..." "Goodbye? Why? Where are you going,Jingyo?" "Jingyo is going to die...." Jiyong's eyes widened. "Die?? What do you mean,Jingyo??" Jingyo growled,shutting him up. "I'm not Jingyo!! I'm kwon jiyong!!! i want to be you...what do you have that i dont? Why Chae only has her eyes on you??" "What do you mean? Yah!! Snap out of it,Jingyo!!!"

 Suddenly,Jingyo pulled out a knife from his pocket. "Y-yah...Jingyo...?" Jiyong stuttered. Jingyo laughed. "I love Chae.....and i wnat her all to myself...so....from now on...i'll take your place...goodbye....my twin brother..."

 With that,he stabbed Jiyong countless of time,ignoring his screams. Jiyong's eyes were wide opened...the last thing Jiyong said was... "Chae......."

 

 

 

 

 

 Jiyong's blood covered Jingyo's body from head to toe. Jingyo laughed. He's proud of himself. "Now,i can be with Chaerin...She's all MINE.." He stared at Jiyong's lifeless body......satisfied......

"I'm Kwon Jingyo no more........From now on,I'm KWON JIYONG!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Annyeong!! Didnt expect that to happen,aye?? kekekeke~ ok,to avoid any confusion...the one that called Chae to meet him at the hospital's playground was JIYONG. he said to meet him there at 4PM....but before Chaerin even reached there,JINGYO (dyed his hair blonde,Whom pretend to be Jiyong) approached her. Chae thought that it is jiyong but actually,jiyong was waiting for her at the playground. So,it makes that Chaerin went to the theme park with JINGYO.... :/ and about the last part,Jingyo wanted to be his twin brother so badly because he loves Chae..but Chae loves Jiyong...so,he decided to kill him and took Jiyong's place. i hope that it'll help you though....if you still dont understand,please ask ^^ anyways,thanks for commenting and subscrining!! And please do leave a comment behind XD