I PROMISE

Truth and Lies

Jingyo sneak out and was making his way home when suddenly,he heard a woman scream. He turned his head slightly,smirking. "Looks like the nurse found out,aye?" He wipe the blood on his cheek and brought it to his lips. "Mmmm....Jiyong's blood doesnt taste so bad...heh"

 He went inside of his car and brought out a bottle of oil. Before he went out with Chae today,he spilled oil all around the hospital's ground,not leaving one spot untouched. He grins evilly. He poured more oil from the hospital's front gate till the hospital's ground. He light up his cigarette and breath in. He puufed out all smoke and........dropped the cigarette to the ground. Causing the oil to get in flame.

 Jingyo stand still,watching as the hospital burned down. "Tch..poor unfortunate souls..." he said with no expression. "Ji....Jingyo...?" Jingyo startled and turn to look at the owner of the voice. "Chae...?" Her eyes opened wide. "The hospital........its burning.........JIYONG!!!!!" Chae shouted and ran towards the now burning hospital. Jingyo grabbed her wrist. Chaerin looked at his eyes,realization hit her. Jingyo's body is covered in blood and his hands...oil.... "Ji-Jingyo...? You..? NO!!" She push him. "Why???!" Jingyo look at her in the eyes and cupped her cheeks.

 "Cause i love you...." Chaerin trembled...his voice.....sounds really dark...."NO!! Jingyo,how could you?! JIYONG!!!" Jingyo slapped her "Why?! Why does his name that you shout?!! Why him?!! Call me,Chae....ME!!! Why wont you love me?!" Chaerin cried helplessly.. "I love him.....jiyong...." Jingyo felt like his heart shattered into pieces. He screamed in anger. Unable to control himself,he pulled out the knife he use to kill Jiyong and stabbed Chaerin. "Ji!!!!!!!!.............yong............" she shouted and lay lifeless.

 A tear rolled down Jingyo's cheek. "If i cant have you,no one can!!!" He collapsed beside her..saobbing at the now dead chaerin.

 

tumblr_mbd57mNPri1qekpsao1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Jingyo woke up with sweat on his forehead. His heartbeat is fast. He ran his fingers through his hair... "Calm down Jingyo..its just a nightmare..a freakin horrible nightmare...." he assured himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin is getting ready to visit Jiyong. She did promise him to visit everyday,right? Chaerin always drop by and visit Jiyong after school. Dara already knows Jiyong's condition because Youngbae told her. Sometimes,Dara would come to the hospital along with Bae and Chae. Few days passed by and Jiyong's condition is getting weaker and weaker. Chaerin is worried that she might lose Jiyong. Everyday,she would ask "Did he get a heart donor yet?" but each day it would be the same answer. no.

 

One day, Chaerin visit Jiyong like usual,everytime she visits Jiyong,she would smile. Hiding the pain inside. "Jiyong oppa~ I bought food for you~" she showed him the basket she's carrying. "Hey,my Hunchae~" he smiles widely "Gomawo..you can put it there.." Chaerin nods and put the basket on the table. "So.....are you okay,jagiya?" Chaerin asked in a worried tone. Jiyong chuckles. you look cute when you're worried,Hunchae. Gwenchana~ I'm fine.." He said and pinches her cheeks. "Yah..dont pinch my cheeks!" She hold her cheeks 'When are you going back to school?"

"He is not going to school for awhile...atleast untill he found a heart donor...he cant go out with this condition.." Mr kwon said. Chaerin let out a deep sigh. "Oh..welll...Is Jingyo going to replace him?" Mr Kwon shook his head. "No..Jingyo got other things to do. I've talked to the teachers and they seem to understand." "I see.." Chaerin turns to Jiyong "Have you taken your medicine?" jIyong nods cutely. "Yesh~ dont worry,Chae~ i'm being a good boy just for you~" he cooed.

Chaerin smiled and continue talking to Jiyong when suddenly....Mrs Kwon barged in the room with a wide smile. Followed by Dami and Jingyo. Jingyo have been avoiding Chaerin since he had that nightmare. It traumatized him. When he saw that Chaerin is ther,the nightmare played back o his head. He close his eyes and shook his head. "Breathe in..out...i can do this..its just a stupid nightmare.." He smiled.

 Chaerin,Jiyong and Mr Kwon look at Mrs Kwon woth weird faces. "Eomma..? Why did you barged in like that? poor appa he was really shock!" he joked. "Why are you smiling so widely..? i mean...more than usual...it creeps me out,eomma..." Jiyong asked.

"They found a heart donor!!!!!!!" They found a heart donor!!! This is all going to end Jiyong!!" she cried happily and hug her son. They were shock with the news..but smiled in the end. "So when he's going to operate?" Mr kwon ask. "Tomorrow morning..so...Chae..can you stay a night here? You have to accompany my baby here" "Eomma!!!" Jiyong groaned when he heard his mother call him 'baby'

Chaerin blushed. She didnt know what to say but finally,she nodded. Suddenly,Jiyong stood up from the bed "Jiyong! What are you doing?? Lay down!" Mrs Kwon is worried sick. "Don worry eomma. I'm not that sick untill i cant get up. Besides,Chae gives me strength. I just wanted to take a walk around the hospital with my Hunchae." he replied and interwined his fingers with hers  "Mwo?"  Chaerin said when Jiyong walk out of the door with her.

"Where are we going?" Chaerin ask. "Somewheer...out of my mother sight...hey,i want some alone time with you too~" he smiled. Chaerin smiled back. They walk around the hospital,greeted the older ones and played with the children. They spent time together and laughed.

 

gd_helps_out_little_ji_yong_by_lala561-d

 

 

 

20121221182939_50d42c0337b2f_1.jpg

 

 

 Then,its finally to went back to Jiyong's room. On the way to Jiyong's room, they heard someone arguing and went to find out what its all about. They followed the voice and found an older women is arguing with a doctor. They exchange glances together and decided that maybe they can help.

 

"Please Doctor!!! Please,i beg you!!! My daughter needed it more!! She is just 7 and didnt have a chance to live yet!! Her time almost come and i dont want to lose her!! I'm sure his family would understand!!" "I'm sorry miss..but the Kwon family waited for it for so long...and now that we got one,we need to past it to them. We cant do anything about it miss..i'm sorry.."

Chaerin and jiyong heard all of it and they knew..waht are they arguing about...its about the heart....the heart that supposedly transferred to Jiyong. The heart that belongs to the Kwon family.....but the older women wants it badly.... The ahjumma cried "But she's only a child!! She needs it!! I'm sure the Kwon family would understand that my daughter needed it more than him! She's 7 and he's 17!!"

Chaerin felt a tug in her heart. "M-mwo...? They've waited for so long and now somebody wants it....? Ji...Jiyong...?" she thinks. suddenly,she blurted out. "Sorry ahjumma..but the heart Kwon family waited for so long for a heart donor..if they passed it to someone else..he might.......die...." "But..."

Suddenly,a girl's voice appear behind a patients room door. She is peeking out to see what is happening. Her face is pale and she seems to be trembling. "Eomma..?" "Yoon-rae..go back to bed,dear..eomma is handling something..." The girl didnt seem to budge tho. "Yoon-rae..do what eomma says.." Then,Jiyong approached the girl.

sean_gd_instagram_130115.jpg

 

"Annyeong!! Are you Yoon-rae?" The girl nodded weakly. "oh~ What a pretty name for a pretty girl~" Jiyong said and pinch her cheeks. and for the first time,she smiled. "Now,listen to your eomma and go to bed,ne? Oppa doesnt want to see your pretty face to be wrinkly like oppa's" Jiyong said again and scrunch his face to make his face seems wrinkly (which is eventually a really weird face). This time,the girl let out a laugh and nodded. She say goodbye to Jiyong and closes the door.

 

Jiyong went back to Chaerin's side. The old woman continues to talk to the doctor.  "Did you see that? She need it more...she need the heart more than the Kwon...please i beg you...please give the heart to her.." she started to burst in tears. Chaerin felt bad....she knows that the little girl need it more but,...Jiyong and his family waited for 17 years for a heart donor. Luckily,Jiyong survived longer that the doctor expected. She's being greedy now. "Jiyong needs to live!!" she thought and shut her eyes tightly,clenching her fist. when suddenly.....

 

"Doctor.....give Yoon-rae the heart...she need it more than i do.." Jiyong said. Chaerin opened her eyes and look at Jiyong with disbelief. "But Jiyong....how bou you??" Chaerin asked him "I lived longer than the doctor predicted,right? maybe i would live untill they found another heart.." he said calmly and hold chaerin's hand.

The older woman looked at Jiyong with shock expression. "You're the Kwon..? Youu.....really want to give it to my Yoon-rae?" she asked,Jiyong nodded. "Thank you!! Thank you Kwon!!" Me and Yoon-rae will always remember you!! Thank you!!" she bows and a tear of happiness escape her eyes. "Well then....looks like the operation for Kwon Jiyong is cancelled tomorrow and is replaced wiith Yoon-rae's" the doctor said.

Jiyong walked away with Chaerin while the doctor is talking to the older women. Chaerin's eyes are getting red."Why Jiyong? Why did you do that..?" she thinks. suddenly,Jiyong stops,he face chaerin.

"Hunchae..dont worry ok?I'll survive untill we found another heart donor.." he smiled reasurring her. Her tears rolled down. "But...oppa...what if...what if its too late...?" she cries harder. "I doint want to lose you,Ji!! Why did you gave iot to her..?" Jiyong hugs her and stoke her hair. "Shhh...dont say lik that..i'll survive....when i talk to her just now,her eyes are full of hope. Hope that she can be cured and be like the rest of her friends. I dont want her to waste all the years like i do. Thats why i'm giving the heart to her..For me......i have you.....and knowing that you're mine and your love belongs to me is enough for me...."

He'a holding his teras while Chaerin cries on his chest. He knew that he didnt have much time left. He's just saying that to comfort her. suddenly,she push him from their hug. "I cant ji......i cant....i cant accept that you're going to leave me forever Ji!! I cant!!!" She runs and went to Jiyong's room. "Chae!!!! Hunchae!!"

When he opens the door of his room,everyone is watching him. He could see Chaerin cries in Dami's arms. "Is it trueJiyong?" Mr Kwon asked. He knows that Chaerin had told them everything. With a sigh,he nodded. "Yah Jiyong!!! You know that we waited for so long for a heart donor!!! Why did you gave it to someone else???!!" Jingyo shouted and was about to punch him in the face. Luckily,Mr Kwon holds him.

Jiyong keep on silence. Mrs Kwon approached Jingyo. "Jingyo..its the right thing to do...the girl need it more tahn our Jiyong...our Jiyong is strong,right? He can make it..." Mrs Kwon patted Jingyo's back.

"I........i have to go home......" Chaerin suudenly said. She ran out of the room. It hurts to stay there...she needed time to think all of this!! Jingyo saw her running out and chase after her. "Chaee!!" Jiyong wants to chase her but his father stop him. "Appa??' he looked at his father. Mr Kwon shook his head. "It'll hurt her more,jiyong. Let Jingyo took care of her." "But Chae.." "Jiyong.." his father's voice is hard. Jiyong's frustrated and sit on his bed. His face looks down. "Hunchae......" he whispered....

Jingyo is still chasing Chaerin outside the hospital compound. "Chae!!" he shouted. Chaerin stop and turn to face Jingyo. "Take me home...please....." Chaerin said between her tears. Jingyo didnt know what to do. "Ummm...ok.." he hesitate. They went inside his car and Jingyo started to drive. He could hear that she's still crying. He sigh.

"Chae...Jiyong is going to be alright. He is not going to leave you,me nor anyone else. we'll find a heart donor." Chaerin wipe her tears. "I'm just worried,Jingyo..i'm worried that i might lose the person i love..." The images of Chaerin dead in his nightmare replayed in Jingyo's head. He shook it off. "No...he's not going to leave us...youi're not going to lose him. I promise,Chae..." He held the steering wheel tightly.

 

"I PROMISE...."

 

hope-quote-300x205.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

aaaarghh!! mianhae for not updating for awhile. i was so so so so so busy...hul~ anyways,this is a Valentines gift for you!! XD although its a heartbreak in the end but hey..atleast Jingyo didnt kill Jiyong :P it was just a nightmare..and did you notice my poster?? kekeke..thanks to my beloved unnie of course~ <3 well,thanks for subscribing and commenting this fic.. I've reached 50 subscribers!!! WOHOOO!! and happy valentines day!! * throw Jiyongs's and Chae's kisses*