A DAY TO REMEMBER FOREVER

Truth and Lies

 

Then,it's finally morning. Chaerin got up from her bed and get ready for school. She decided to go to Dara's room after she waited for her in her room for 10 minutes..but before that,she looked at her wallet on the table. "Should I bring it? I know he wanted to cook for me and bring it to school but...it doesn't hurt if I bring it,right? What if he thought that I dont trust him..? Or maybe he forgot to bring the food and left it somewhere...." she kept on thinking and thinking....finally...."ok...I trust you,Kwon Jiyong.."

She jumped from her window to Dara's. She knocked on her window and Dara opens it. "Hey,Chae." Dara smiled when she saw Chaerin "Hey..you're ready?" Chaerin ask. "Ne~ ummm..Chae..are you going to give jiyong a chance?" Dara looked at Chaerin waiting for an asnwer. Chaerin nodded and smiles. "OMO!! I'm so happy for you,Chae!! You two look good together!!" Dara squelled. Chaerin rolled her eyes. "Its not like i'm going to love him or something."

They walked to school and Chaerin swa his white bentley parked outside the shcool. His car is there...but....where is he? She turns around and trying to look for him. "Chae...i think he's in the classroom. Dont worry. Now,lets go." Chaerin foillowed her bestfriend and went inside their classroom. She saw Jiyong is looking out of the window while Youngbae is checking his bag. "I'll just wait till its recess.." Chaerin thought.

Soon,its recess time,Everybody went to the cafeteria. Youngbae approached Dara and ask her to have lunch with him alone. Dara rejects but Youngbae just grab her wrist and drag her out of the class. Leaving Jiyong and Chaerin in the class.. Chaerin waited for Jiyong to aproach her with his cooking..but...he didnt even move a bit and just stare outside. Chaerin couldnt stand it anymore when her stomach started growl.

She walked towards Jiyong's table and looked at him. Jiyong felt someone is standing infront of her and turn his head to see who it is. He sees Chaerin. A puzzled look plastered on his face. "Umm..Jiyong..yesterday..you said that you wanted to cook for me..soo..umm..." Chaerin can see Jiyong frowned. "I didnt even know how to cook..and why should i cook for you?" he said and looked away.

Chaerin felt her heart destroyed into a million of pieces when she heard what Jiyong said. "YAH!! Kwno Jiyong!! You really want to play with my heart,huh?!! I trusted you! I didnt even brought my wallet today just because i trusted you to cook to cook for me! You promised!" A tear fell down when Chaerin screamed. "I'm such an idiot..for trusting you...now i'm going to starve to death." She said with a low voice. Another tear went down. Jiyong's eyes widened when she screamed.

Suddenly,her stomach starts to growl. It was so loud that even Jiyong could hear it. Chaerin felt embaressed when Jiyong stares at her after hearing her stomach. "You promised,Kwon jiyong..You promised.....last time i gave choclates to you...but you pretend you didnt remember me...and now.....this!!" Chaerin shouted between her tears. Jiyong looked at Chaerin's face. He stood up and walked away.

 

Chaerin felt her heart broken even worst when Jiyong just leave her like that and not saying a word......."Follow me.." She suddenly hears Jiyong's voice behind her. She turns and suprised to see Jiyong's face close to hers. Chaerin gave Jiyong a blank look. Jiyong sighed and grab Chaerin's wrist. He drag her to the cafeteria. Jiyong drags her to a table and asked her to sit. She followed his order,not knowing whats running in his mind right now. "Wait here..arasseo?" Chaerin tilted her head.."y..yah!"

Jiyong turns and walked in the cafeteria's kitchen. Chaerin waited and waited.....20 minutes pass by but Jiyong was still in there.."Waht am i doing? My heart asked me to stay here but my mind tells me to go...pffft..obviously,my body listened to my heart.." Chaerin thoughtand sighed. A few moments later,Jiyong appeared. Chaerin saw him and stand up. "What did you do bac-" Chaerin couldnt finish her words as Jiyong placed his finger on her lips. "I promised you didnt i? So,i'm fullfilling my promise..just...follo\w me...we are not going to eat here.."

"But where's the food? and where are you taking me?" Jiyong showed a basket that he's holding to her "The second question..I'm not going to tell you...." he said while dragging her awasy from school into the woods. "Yah!! Whe're too far from school now! How are we suppose to get back there in time? The teacher are going to kill us!" "We're going to skip school.." Chaerin's eyes widened "What?! Hey! Kwon Jiyong! Stop!"

Suddenly,Jiyong stopped walking and turn to face her. "Before we get there..promise me one thing,Chaerin.." He said with a low voice. "Huh..?Wae?" A confused face appeared on Chaerin. "Just promise me!" Jiyong pleaded. "O-okay...what did you want me to promise,Jiyong?" He turn and started walking again. His hand that is holding her wrist is getting tighter. "Promise me.....that we'll pretend that we're not us...pretend that i'm not Kwon Jioyong and you're not Lee Chaerin.." He said while walking. Chaein wanted to ask why but stop her intentions when she saw Jiyong's serious face. Finally,they've arrived their destination.

 

"I've never bring someone here before...you're the first to be here..." he said to her and smiled. Cherin look infront and sees.....

 

 

 

a treehouse..her jaws dropped. she never've been to a treehouse before. Jiytong helped her climbed the stairs as its pretty slippery. as soon as they're inside,Jiyong set the foods on the table. Cherin looked around and notice that the treehouse had furnitures. "Cool..." She said in amazement. Jiyong smiled when he heard Chaerin. "Thanks. I styled and arranged them myself..i always came here whenever i'm down..no one knows this place except for me...and you..." he said after finished setting up the food.

 

 

 

 

Cherin walk towards the table and sit infront of him.

 

"Didnt know that you're this type of boy...i thought you'rew the ice prince.." she said and chuckled. "Chae...remember our promise? I'm not Kwon Jiyong and You're not Lee Chaerin.." Jiyong reminded her. "Oh! Mianhae....if you're not Kwon Jiyong....what should i call you?" Jiyong tapped his chin.. "Hmm.. GD...and i'll call you CL..." Caherin laughed and nods. "Umm..do you like the food that i cooked? I hope you're comfortable sitting in this treehouse.." Jiyong said while scratching the back of his head. "I love it,GD!!" You're a great cook..thank you...and this treehouse..? Its fantastic!! I'm more than comfortable.." She said and smiled sweetly at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles back and they started talking about each other. They had a very good time. They also laughed a lot. Chaerin didnt know that Jiyong could be so funny and nice. Plus,he had the same fashion taste as hers. After finished eating,they pack things up and spent time in the treehouse. "Hey,GD...are we..officially friends now?" "Yeah! Of course...umm..CL...something's been bothering me....can....can i...hold your h-hand..?" He said and blushed. He quickly covers his face.

Chaerin blushed too.. "Umm..sure.." Jiyong hold her hand. His face became more redder as his skin touches hers. They went on talking and know each other more while holding hands for hours. "........err..GD..." "Yeah?" Jiyong said and looked at her who's sitting beside him. "We're friwnds now,right? So... Can you promise me something?" Jiyong stares at her face..damn..why's she soo...beautiful...? he snapped out of it and replied "What is it?" Chaerin took a deep breath "Promise that you would not go back to the ice prince when we meet again...it hurts...and please......dont leave me..." she said with a sad tone.

Jiyong stared at Chaerin. He didnt say anything untill.. "GD...?' Chaerin waved her hand infront of him. "Promise me that you'll be like you are right now..promise me that you'll always remember this moment....please....Kwon jiyong...." Chaerin said and bit her lips,holding her tears. JHiyong look at her in the eyes and finally..."Ok,Chaerin...i promise.." He held her hands tighter. "Gomawo,Ji!.." Chae said and lean her head on Jiyong's shoulder. They stayed like that for awhile until its time for them to go home.

"Thanks for everything,Ji...today is the most fun and exciting day..well..i got to go now,Ji..see you tomorrow.." She smiled cutely. "Do you wnat me to send you home?" Chaerin shook her head "Ani.. I can go by myself..gomawo..bye.." She waves at Jiyong and make her way home. Jiyong felt worried and followed her from behind without her knowing untill she finally reached home safely. Jiyong smiled when he sees Chaerin entered her house. He stares at her house now,but his mind kept on thinking about Chaerin.."

He sigh...."I'm sorry Chae.....i cant keep the promise......i just cant..." He started to shed tears and look at her house for the last time and went home.....

 

 

 

 

Jiyong arrived home and when he opens the door,he saw Dami is talking with a boy with red hair. They laughed and joked around each other. "Hey,Ji!! Had a fun date today?" Dami asked while nudging his little brother's arm. "Noona...i shouldnt..i shoulndt have done that to her....i shoulndt have agree with her to cook and..date...i'll hurt her more!!" Jiyong finally cant keep it in and burst into tears. Dami sees her brother crying and try to comfort him. The red haired guy help her too....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

sooo...chapter 4 didnt really receive a lot of comments but anyways...thanks for commenting and subscribing to this fic!! Thank you for the new subscribers too!! ^^ i wont be updating for 2 weeks -___- cause i'll be in London for a holiday and when i'm back,i had 3 days left till school starts T-T i dont know when i can update..we;ll see about that...