SUPRISES

Truth and Lies

 

 

The next day,she waited for Jiyong infront of the door....she waited for 5 minutes then she saw a white bentley parked infront of the school. Her hands are shaking while holding the box. She looked as Jiyong and Youngbae came out of the car. "Hey,Chaerin..dont be afraid..He asked for it. So,he wouldnt throw it this time." Dara assured her. Chaerin gulped and went towards Jiyong but.....she's too late. A lot of his fan girls crowded him. Chaerin watched him,expecting him to greet them sweetly and forget about her. She had to admit that she kinda grew a bit jealous..but...she is wrong...way too wrong....

Jiyong saw all of them crowded him and asked him to take their choclates for valentines. He showed a shock and confuse face..but it didnt last. He shook his head and went away,ignoring all the girls that were screaming his name. One of girls didnt give up and shove the choclate to his face. Jiyong's face is getting redder and redder. Not because of blushing.its because he was so pissed off!

He stop walking and the girl stopped her pace..but she didnt stop forcing Jiyong to take her choclate. Jiyong sighed and finally took the choclate. The girl squel in delight! Jiyong look at the box and in a second,he threw the box to the ground and walked away. The girl looked at it and scream "Yah!! You hypocrite Prince!! I made that specially for you! Dont you have a heart?! You just threw it away!!"

Jiyong stopped and turn back. She went towards the girl..the girl started to tremble as she saw Jiyong's pissed off face. Then,Jiyong yelled at her face "Atleast i dont step on it,didnt i? And By the way,i dont like sweet things,arasseo?! So just leave me alone!" Jiyong turns and walked towards the school main door. Chaerin and Dara's shocked when they saw what happens. Chaerin looked at Jiyong as he passby,ignoring her...like she didnt even exist....she looked back to see if Jiyong is looking at her,but no..he just continued on walking...

Youngbae walked towards them and both of them looked at him with puzzled face. Youngbae lifted up his shoulder signing that he dont know. "Dara,Chaerin...see you guys later at class..i got to go with Jiyong...oh..and Dara...happy valentines day" Youngbae said and kissed her cheek.Then,he make his way to Jiyong.

 

 

155814_181084431902185_6175819_n.jpg

 

 

Chaerin's eyes widened "What was that?" she asked Dara. "I dont know...i'm not sure" she answered while holding her cheek where Youngbae kissed just now. Chaerin chuckles. "Dara,i think Youngbae likes you..keke~" She said and completely forgotten about the choclate that she's holding. "Yah!! He's just being nice to me..nothing else..we're just friends,remember? and...arent you going to give that to Jiyong?" Dara pointed to the box that Chaerin is holding..

Chaerin's smile faded when she heard Dara. After what he did to the girl just now,she didnt have the courage to give it to him. She's afraid that he would humiliate her again. "Chae..." She heard Dara comforting her.."He asked you,remember? Not like that girl. She's forcing him to take her choclates..go on...come.." Dara dragged her and led her to the classroom.

"Go on,Chae~! Fighting!" Dara pushes Chaerin towards Jiyong's table. "But Dara...what if--" She saw Youngbae talking to Dara,leaving her alone. 'Great.." She huffed. She turns toward Jiyong's table. She inhaled then exhaled. "Fuh~I'm good. I'm good. Chaerin...you can do this...Fighting!!" she said to herself and walked towards Jiyong's table.

Jiyong is looking out of the window staring at the sky.. *Cough* Jiyong turn to face infront and saw Chaerin standing infront of his table. He then looked at her hands. She's holding a box.

"Umm..anyyeong..err..here's the choclate that you asked me to do. Its not like i love you or anything!! Eww!! No! I made this because yesterday,you were begging and look so sincere...so...here it is.." She hold out the box and hoped that he takes it. Jiyong look at her with a blank face. Then,turn to look outside the window again. Chaerin's shocked and suddenly..she felt a great pang on her heart.

Anger and hatred filled her..but she tried to calm down and ask him "Jiyong? Why are you being like this? I made this just like what you ask for.." He turns to face her again. He gave her a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-face. He shook his head and answered her with a cold tone. "I didnt even remember when i asked you to make it for me..and i dont like sweet things. Dont you hear me just now? i'm sure you were there when i announced that."

Chaerin felt her eyes getting watery. Her eyes are getting blurry bacause of the tears she is holding . Jiyong saw her holding in her tears and looked outside the window....ignoring her..

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lq92j3fBwZ1qbquwzo1_250.gif

omonagd15.jpg

 

 

"I dont know why i'm being such a pabo and actually believed what you've said yesterday. It looks like you were just playing a trick on me. Actually...the girl is right..you dont have a heart at all,Kwon Jiyong." She turns away and felt her tears rolled down. She throws the box in the dustbin and went to the bathroom. Dara and Youngbae watched her just now and felt pity to her...but what can they do about it?

"I'm sorry,Bae. I need to check on Chaerin. I felt worried" Dara said to him "ok.I'm going to check on Jiyong." They both went onto seperate ways. Dara went to the bathroom and saw Chaerin crying her hearts out.. Dara hugs her and Chaerin hugs her back and cried on her shoulders.

 

Youngbae went towards Jiyong and notice that Jiyong is looking towards the dustbin. "Yo,Ji..what was taht all about,huh? You make her cry,you know." Jiyong stared for a moment... ".......Bae....? She's right. I dont have a heart at all." He said while looking outside,not even facing Youngbae when he speak. His friend shook his head and pats Jiyong's back. "You do have a heart,Ji...you just need a little more time...thats all.." Then,he saw Dara walked in with Chae in her arms. "Poor girl.." He thought and looked towards Jiyong again.

 

The bell rang and its time for their lunch. Dara is going to the cafeteria with Youngbae as usual...but that also means that Jiyong's there. Chaerin and Dara waited for them at the cafeteria. Chaerin didnt know how to face him after the incident. She felt ashamed and feel like an idiot. Then the boys arrives. Youngbae greeted the girls. Chaerin saw Jiyong and notice that he is looking at her. Chaerin felt a bit of anger in her and decided to leave. "Dara,i'm going to have lunch somewhere else. You guys go on. Have fun with Youngbae." she said and walked away as fast as she could. "Chae!! Watch out!!" she heard Dara screamed.

"What??" She looked infront and her head hit hard on opne of the open locker door. "Ouch" She said and felt pain on her forehead. Dara ran to her and touch all parts of her to make sure she's safe "Are you ok?! You bammed hard on the locker just n-- OMO! You got a bruise on your forehead!!" Dara exclaimed and watched the bruise. Chaerin pushed Dara's hand away from her forehead. "I'm fine,Dara..its just a bruise. Nothing to worry about.." she stood up and walk away.

"Omo...i'm worried.." Dara said to Youngbae. "She'll be fine..she's a tough girl,right?" Youngbae tried to calm her down. Jiyong just stared at the blonde girl walking away..they had lunch and left the cafeteria. They went back to their classroom and saw Chaerin sitting there,ready for the next class. They sat down on their own places and waited for their teacher.

After hours of learning,the bell rung and its time to go home. Everyone stood up and went out of their class and went home....exept for....Chaerin...

"Are you sure you wanna stay here for awhile? I can accompany you to do the project,you know" Dara said. Chaerin shook her head. "Aniyo~ you go on,Dara. Your parents must be worried sick when you're not at home." Dara sighed "Just be careful. Call me if something happens,arasseo? And come back before it started to get dark. If i look through the window and found out you're not there,i'll call the police to search for you." Chaerin nods 'Ne~ arasseo,arasseo..i understand. Its not going to be long. I'm going to work later on"

"You still work part time job at the store? I dont understand,Chae. You're from a rich familly...you dont need to work.." Dara said "I just want to experience something new,Dara..now..can you please go?" Chaerin gives her puppy eyes. "Ne,ne..i'll go..take care,Chae" Dara left and leave Chaerin alone in the classroom. She remembered what happen between her and Jiyong. She started to cry and fall asleep.

 

 

She didnt know there's someone watching her. He stepped in the class and look around. He looked at the sleeping Chaerin and a smile pastered accross his face. He turns and walked towards the dustbin. Luckily,the dustbin is clean and no one used it. Although he's a clean freak,he didnt matter about it right now. He picked up the choclate that she threw just now. The choclate that meant for him.

Jiyong brought the choclate and walk towards Chaerin's table. He took a chair,sat infront of her and looked at her. He then looked at the box. He opened it and saw a lot heart shapped choclates in it. He smiled. "If i took one...it wouldnt hurt...right?" He took one of the choclates and shoved it into his mouth. "emm..yumm!" he took another one,then another,then another. He finally stopped eating when he realized that Chaerin is still infront of him. He admire the sleeping Chaerin.

Her hair fall down,covering her face. Jiyong pushed her hair lightly. He doesnt want her to wake up. Afer he pushed it carefully,he stared at her face. He saw the bruise at her forehead. He chuckles and rummage through his bag. He took out a first aid kit plaster. He peels it carefully and place it on her forehead,covered her bruise.

"You should really be careful next time.." He whispered. He looked at her again. Her face when she's asleep look so calm and....warm...."My heart warming Chaerin..My Hunchae..." He said while his finger caress her cheek. "Thanks for the choclates,Hunchae...but...on Valentines..i dont want this. I want something else." he blushed when he say that. "..............Can i have my first kiss with you? I hope you dont mind,Hunchae.."

He ran his finger on Chaerin's lips. He stopped and stare for awhile. Then,he lean closer and closer..untill there's only 1 inch away between his lips and hers. "I wished that i'm not Kwon Jiyong..i dont want to be Kwon Jiyong" He whispered. He continued leaning and their lips touched..It was a light and soft kiss but it was enough for Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong quickly pull away when Chaerin started to move a bit. luckily for him,she is still sleeping. Jiyong smiles and took a last glance at the sleeping Chaerin. "Thanks for the first kiss,Hunchae" He said before he took the choclate and went out.

 

Chaerin woke up when she heard someone closes the door "Omo..i fell asleep..?" She said. "I'm sure there's someone here just now..or was it a dream..?" She shrugs. She looked at her watch "Aigooo!! I'm going to be late for work!" She stood up,pack her things and went out of school. She walked to a store where her part time job was. "Sorry,i'm late" She bows at her boss. "It ok,Chaerin. Oh..Omo? Did you hurt yoursef today?" Her boss asked "Ah. Ne~ " She touched her forehead and suprised to feel a plaster placed there. "Eh? When did i put this? I didnt even remember...." she thought.

 

A car was following her from school to her work place. "So this is where she's heading to..i'm glad she's ok though.." "You cant stop stalking her,cant you?"  girl named Dami said "Its been 4 years you stalked her." She added "I just want her to be safe,noona" Dami sighed "Haissh..seems like there's a stalker in the kwon family" she smiled at the boy. He smiled back. "We can go now,noona.." The car moved and headed towards their home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE]

hehe..so how was it? ^^ i get a lot of subscribers and comments,haru haru~ so..i'm happy XD thank you so much for subscribing and commenting!! *HUGS*