THE TRUTH

Truth and Lies

 

  When Chaerin reached home,she told Dara everything about her and Jiyong. Dara was suprised to hera that Jiyong is actually a sweet guy...not like his 'cold prince' attitude. Chaerin cantn wait untill tomorrow! She wanted to talk to Jiyong again.

 

  The next day, Cherin saw Jiyong sitting at his place,it looks like he's thinking about something. Chaerin smiled. She walks towards Jiyong's table. "Annyeong!" Jiyong startled when his mind being interrupt by her sudden voice. Chaerin laugh when she saw Jiyong's shockk face. "I scared you,didnt i?" she smiles..but her smile faded when Jiyong ignores her.. "Y-yah! You're acting skills are good,Jiyong.." she tried to deny Jiyong's cold attitude. Jiyong pretends that she's not there and look through the window. His mind is busy continuing thinking about something....or rather someone..... "Jiyong-ah.." Chaerin called out gain. Jiyong didnt seem to care,he's minding his own busssiness...suddenly......

 

 

*SLAPS*

 

   Jiyong's cheek turns red. His hand hold his cheek where he felt the pain. He looked at Chaerin with wide eyes. He's suprised even more when he saw Chaerin's teras fell. "What is wrong woth you?! Yesterday we talked and even know each other! I thought we're friends noiw and friends dont treat their friends with cold attitude. You lied,Jiyong! You promised me that you wouldnt be like this when you're with me! After what happened yesterday,i thought you've changed! But i guess i'm wrong...you'll never change and always be the cold hearted ice prince..4 years ago,i had a crush on you,remember? i bet you dont cause you dont even care,right? but that was 4 years ago....it will never be the same again..."

 

    She quickly turns and head out when she couldnt hold her tears anymore. Her teras went down and couldnt be stopped. Her wounded heart from 4 years ago reopened and it hurts a lot..its making her suffer and herat broken. She cant take it anymore!! She must shake off the feeling that she had towards Kwon Jiyong....but why...? Why did her heart still holds on to him? Chaerin dont wnat to see his face for now. She had to get out of school. She told the teachers that she's sick and luckily,the teacher let her go. She went home alone without Dara knowing cause she didnt want to be a burden to Dara.

 

  Meanwhile,at school~

 

  Jiyong watched as Chaerin went out of class. His hand still on his cheek. He knows its his fault that Chaerin cried but......its the right thing to do....its for the best for the both of them. He felt hurt when she cried. He wanted so badly to wipe her tears,hug her and say that he's sorry and didnt mean it...but he cant...he would hurt her more than this if he does. He wants her to wipe all the memories about him and hate him....

 

  Just then,Youngbae approached him "Ji...dont worry,ok? You guys will be together in the end! You just need hope.." he tries to comfort his best friend.. " Its not gonna happen,Bae. Thats why i'm avoiding her..she cant fall for me..it'll hurt her more." Jiyong said,he sounded like he's about to cry. Youngbae sighed. He felt for both,his best friend and also Chaerin...

 

  Dara appears when she saw everyone whispering about the ice prince and a blonde girl. She knows really well who's the blonde girl is. She sees Youngbae comforting Jiyong who looks like he's about to cry. She didnt know whats going on and decided to talk to Youngbae. "Bae...what happened?" Youngbae step aside from his best friend and pulled Dara far enough so that Jiyong couldnt hear him. "Oh...uumm..its nothing..? Its just..Chae and Ji  had a fight just now and Chaerin....slaps him..." Youngbae trailed off and looks towards Jiyong. He's sitting there emotionless,staring at nothing.

  "Wae??? I thought they're okay?? Chae told me about them yesterday...." Youngbae sigh "Thats the point. Jiyong here,didnt kept his promise to Chaerin and she got mad..i felt pity for her. Che cried when she slaps Jiyong,then she left.."  Dara's face is red with anger! She went up to Jiyong and scream "YAH,YOU KWON JIYONG!! Why did you do that to my Rinnie?! Havent you had enough making her cry.huh? She's hurt you know! She cried a thousand times and its all because of you!" Youngbae calmed her down. Dara took a deep breathe and continued "How could you do this to her? She loved you since.....since 4 years ago....she tries to forget you but her heart wont let her be!" Younbae patted her back "Calm down,Dara..he didnt do it on purpose. He's not a bad guy. There's a reason why he did that. "  "Fine..but make sure he didnt hurt Chae again..." Jiyong watched as Dara sits at her own place while Bae sits beside him,giving him a reassuring smile........"You're lucky Bae...you dont have to suffer for the one you love.." Jiyong thought.

  

Youngbae didnt go home with Jiyong today since Ji really needs his time alone. So,he decided to walk Dara home. "Ummm...so Dara..have you...umm...do you have a boyfriend..?"  He blushed but he tries to covers it. Dara was taken back by his question "Mwo?...aniyo..." she blushed. Youngbae's heart started to pound really fast "Eheee....umm..do you have a crush on someone..?" "Oh..umm..ne~" she nodded "Then....who's your crush..?" he said and looked away..too shy to look at Dara's face. "Someone......at school..." Youngbae becomes more curious "What his looks like?" Dara scrunched her nose "Let me see..uum..he had a sweet smile..small eyes...handsome....and has a mohawk hair.." she covers her face when she says that. "MWO?" Youngbae knows exactly who's the boy is...There's only one guy who had a mohawk hair at school....and that is him...he smiled trying to cover his happiness...but failed...

 

 

 "YES!!! Aaaaaaaaa!!! Yes!!"  Youngbae jumped up and down,make a frontflip,moonwalked etc as he couldnt keep it no more. Dara blushed and looked to the ground "Y...yah..i dint say it was you...." Youngbae stopped and hold her hands "I know its me!! Who else?" "Alright..alright...its you.." she's as red as a tomato. "Aigooo!!! I love you,Dara! Would you be my girlfriend?" he kneels down infront of her. Her eyes widened. "Yes..yes!!" She replied and hugged youngbae. Youngbae hugs her back "Dara-ah..tell me that you love me..." Dara broke the hug and looked at him. "No.." she said playfully and skipped away~ "Wae~~?" Youngbae pouted and follows Dara. Dara loves him dearly but she cant seem to say those 3 words..she's too shy....or maybe....she's just naughty~

 

 

 

 Chaerin came to school with puffy eyes. She's been crying that night, Its a good thing that Dara comforted her. She cheered up a bit when she heard Dara is officially dating Youngbae. Chaerin and Dara entered their classroom and there's no sight of Jiyong. Youngbae is sitting alone at his table without his deskmate. Chaerin felt relieved when Jiyong is absent the whole day. Dara asked Youngbae about Jiyong but he just shook his head.

 2 weeks passed by and Jiyong is still absent. He didnt come to school for 2 weeks and Chaerin cant stiop herself from being worried. "Where did he go? Did he moved to another school..? Is he okay..?" her mind kept on running about him. Chaerin shooked her head "Why am i thinking about that bastard?! He's a stupid liar! A heartbreaker! Finally,i get the chance to focus and relax at school..pfft.."

 

 One day,Jiyong came to school..Chaerin felt a bit happy that he's ok but her hatred towards him is much more stronger. "Why is he here?!" she cursed. "Hey,Chae....Ji is here...but...umm.." Dara pointed to Jiyong. Chaerin raised an eyebrow and looked at him. Jiyong gave a warm and cute smile to the girls and greeted the boys with a friendly high-five. He sees Chaerin and walks towards her with a smile. Chaerin ignores his bipolar condition and tries to run away. "Wae? Why are you running from me,Chae? oh i see...you wanna play tag,huh? Ok then!!" he said gleefully and chased after her. Chaerin tried to run from him but he's more faster and caught her hand.

 "Gotcha!! I won! sooo...what's the prize? a kiss from Lee Chaerin?" he said playfully and wriggles his eyebrows. Chaerin snaps his hand away. she had ENOUGH! This KWON JIYONG is playing with her heart and it hurts! She dont want to see him again! She hates him!  "Get away from me,Kwon Jiyong! You really enjoyed toying with my heart,arent you?you like it when i'm hurt! you act cold to me and suddenlt you played nice! I had enopugh! I wont cry just because of your stupid attitude anymore! I dont wnat to see you again! Just..just...Get out of my life!!"

 Chaerin turns and started to wlak away. she really loves him..but why? why did he paly a fool towards her? She suddenly stops when someone grabs her wrist and pull her. She looked at the person who pulled her. Its no other than Kwon Jiyong. She felt hatred and pain all at once when he touched her. "LET ME GO!! Yah!! Are you deaf?! Let me go!" Jiyong ignores her and continue dragging her. Then,she noticed that he is taking her out of school. She tried to pull away but he gribs her wrist harder. She tried to ran away too but its no use.

 They are outside of the school and Jiyong pulled her towards his White Bentley. He opens the door and carried her in since she refused to cooperate with him. Then,he quickly went in the car and locked the door so that she cant escape. Chaerin started to panic and felt scared. "Yahh!! Where are you taking me?" He drove the car away from school. Chaerin started to panicked more. She asked Jiyong to stop his car and take her back to school about a million times but he pretend not to hear it. Chaerin is getting restless.

 after a few moment,she finally calmed down when the car stops. She looked outside to see where they are and to her suprise.....they are right infront of ....... "a hospital..?" Chaerin mumbled. Jiyong went out of the car and grab Chaerin's wrist...again,he pulled her to follow him. Chaerin started to puzzled. "Why is he taking me to a hospital?" They went into an elavator and Jiyong pressed the third floor. They wait for the elevator to went up. His hand is still holding her wrist,not letting her go,. There's sudden silence. Finally,Chaerin broke the silence. "Jiyong,where are you taking me?" she asked hoping for an answer. "You'll see.." Then,they arrived at the third floor. Jiyong went out,dragging Chaerin and walked. They walked and walked and walked untill Jiyong stopped infront of a room.

 

 Chaerin looked at Jiyong with curious eyes. Jiyong didnt even turn to look at her,his eyes were focus on the door. He grabs the doorknob and opens the door. He went in along with Chae beside him. As soon as Chaerin enters the room,her eyes widened. She gasped and covers .

 

 

 Someone is laying there on the hospital bed....his body is full of tubes taht connected to his blood veins. His eyes are closed and he seems like he is sleeping peacefully. His face is pale and he seems really weak. Chaerin couldnt believe her eyes. "Is this real?" she thought. she looked back at Jiyong who is standing behind her .As if he read her mind,Jiyong gave her a weak smile and nodded. She shook her head. She went to his bed and saw the patient's name taped on the front of the bed. Chaerin's shocked. She bit her lower lips to prevent herself from crying.. "It is him...." she thought... "Impossible!!" she closed her eyes tightly and clenched her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Author's Note ]

A'yo finally! Is this what you've been waiting for? XD an update from me? kekeke..mainhae for not updating for awhile now..school started,so i was kinda busy. Learning new subjects and i got a pile of homework to be done...anyways~ who do you think might be lying on the hospital bed? kekeke..a cliffhanger? maybe~ haha~ i'm a crazy author..lol...oh,and did you notice i didnt put pictures in this chapter? i always put a picture on my chapters (like yhe previous chapters) to help you imagine what the situation looks like but umm....i dont know if you like it or not when i insert some pictures...or is it annoying for you? i dont know..so please tell me,ok? well,thanks for subscribing and commenting to this fic. REALLY appreciate it :3