Meeting the friends....

Just maybe...

 

A/N: I been trying to fix this format, spacing issue i been having while trying to update this chapter. IDK WHY i was having this issue but i hope this is okay enough. Text was out of whack going form different different fonts and sentence were wrapped and not wrapped. almost drove me insane and give up on putting this up for now. 
 
Just like they planned they met up at the corner of the 7 11 before heading to SungMin’s house. HyukJae was adamant about not showing up too early because he knows that SungMin will have him doing things, and he just wanted to relax.
 
Before they even enter SungMin’s place, laughter and music could be heard outside the door.
 
“I thought this was a little get together.” DongHae said nervously as he heard various voices. 
 
 
As they entered the SungMin’s apartment all eyes fell on them and the room fell silent.
 
"Finally the special guest of the night has arrived." SungMin said out loud breaking the silence. Clearly he has been drinking for awhile.
"Hey guys I would like to introduce HyukJae's official... wait" SungMin pausing to scratch his head as he turns his attention to Hyuk.
"Are you guy’s official yet, because I don’t recall you telling me"? SungMin continued to say while the room were filled with shifty eyes towards the door entrance.
 "Ah it doesn’t matter, by the end of the night that should be clear. Guys, DongHae, Hae these are our friends from school" a chorus of hi's and nods went around the room.
 
It didn’t take long before Hyuk began catching up with his friend. He pulled DongHae aside and apologizes about that awkward introduction from SungMin.
 
"Have you thought about it?" DongHae asked
"Huh?" HyukJae replied confused while getting drinks for the both of them.
"About us going out officially" he continued to say.
"Yeah, I have thought about it, but we don’t have to talk about it right now." HyukJae replied nervously not sure he wants to hear DongHae’s reply.
 
Just as Hae was about to reply the loud banging on the wall cut him off. 
 
"Ok good, now that I got your attention. Don’t you think it’s time we got the party started" a loud chorus of yeah went around the room. Spirits were high; if anyone saw this picture they could tell that it was going to be a great time tonight. 
 
A wrap at the door caught them off guard, SungMin ran to the door to see who it was, because he wasn’t expecting anymore guest. 
 
"Ya, how could you have a party and not invite us" Hyoyeon said at the door staring at a surprised SungMin. 
 
"How did you guys even hear about this?" SungMin asked as he opened up the door letting Hyoyeon and her friends in.
 
"Wow all of you guys are here. Minnie" Sunny whined as she slapped SungMin on his arm. 
"It was just supposed to be a guy thing, don’t take it too personal" SungMin replied.
"Even so, you still told me when we were younger" she replied with a sad face feeling left out. 
 
"Aw Sunny" SungMin said as he wrapped his arms around her giving her a big hug "you know you're welcome to stop by anytime" he said as he pulled away putting on the cutest smile on his face. Between the two of them it was hard sometimes to say who could be cuter. 
 
"Enough of this boohoo bull. I came to have fun. You promised me SungMin-ah, so forget the es and let the games begin" Heechul said as he stared down the girls. 
 
"Still the same I see" Jessica said as she took of her jacket, drawing attention on her as skin was being revealed. Some of them might be gay, but it didn’t mean that they didn’t like seeing a nice body. 
 
"There's only one diva here and that’s me so calm your " Heechul said after seeing how Jessica was trying to dominate the room. 
 
"You're right about that, but sorry you're not the diva, I am." key said as he sashayed his way to the middle of the room.
 
"I see you're still delusional. If that’s what you want to think go ahead but just know hat I’m the real diva here" Heechul said as he turned his back to them walking back to his lover Hangeng. 
 
"Alright divas calm down" SungMin said trying to get attention. "Seeing that it’s been a long time since we all got together lets introduce ourselves."
 
SungMin directed them to stand in a circle and when doing the introduction informing them that they should step out a bit so everyone can actually see them, and explained how the little game was to be played.  
 
"I’ll start it off" SungMin said in a cheerful voice. "Hi my name is lee sung min." The way the game is played is by telling two truths about them self and one lie, and then everyone is supposed to try and pick which one is a lie. 
 
"I am 27 years old. I love my job and I am in love with someone" he said with a huge smile on his face. 
 
"All bull, you're closer to 28 right now. I know you hate your job so that is total bull. Love" Heechul scuffed a bit after saying that. 
 
"Your little infatuation with whoever is your special guest tonight isn’t love. This right here" he paused to look at Hangeng "is love" just before he kissed him in front of everyone. 
 
Various reactions went around the room. It’s nothing new for them to see, everyone knew these two were an item before they even announced it. 
 
"Since no one has guessed my lie, I’ll just say it. I don’t love my job. I just like it" SungMin said which brought a bit of laughter. 
 
"Hi my name is Jung Yunho. I came here to see my old friends. I just got my first role in a drama yesterday." Gasp went around the room. During high school days he was a part of the drama club so this was big news. "I have to move due to this drama though for a bit" another reaction went around the room and hen eyes fell on JaeJoong, who is Yunho partner, who is clearly hearing the news for the first time. 
 
The room fell silent as JaeJoong turned his full attention to his lover. 
"That last one better be a lie" he said in a stern voice.
 
"Of course it is" Yunho said as he burst out in joy and put his arm around JaeJoong. 
"Ya!!!" JaeJoong yelled as he pushed Yunho off of him "Don’t scare me like that" 
 
"sorry baby, I couldn’t think of a lie besides that one." Yunho said as he pulled his boyfriend into another embrace. 
 
Congratulations and cheers went around the room for Yunho. 
 
Everyone went taking turn beside DongHae and HyukJae; Kim Ki bum "key", Jonghyun, Heechul, Hangeng,  KyuHyun, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Minho, Taemin, Junsu and max. 
 
"Hi my name is lee HyukJae; I’ve made the starting line of my soccer team."
 
"That’s definitely a lie" Heechul said followed by a smug laugh. 
 
"That’s true. I would know since we're on the same team" Junsu replied to Heechul comment about Hyuk. 
 
"I see you're still defending HyukJae when it doesn’t concern you" Heechul replied glaring at Junsu. 
 
"Anyways" HyukJae said as he notices that tension was building between these two just like the old days. 
"I scored the winning goal that brought us to playoffs. I’m thinking about getting a job"
 
"Oh I got this" SungMin said with a smile on his face with a cheerful voice trying to make the atmosphere light again. "You wanting to get a job is a lie. No way can you pick up a job now with where you are at in your soccer. DongHae you're up next."