Get together...?

Just maybe...

 

The next couple days were a bit awkward for all four of them, not really all four, but for HyukJae and DongHae when Kyu and Ming were around. Being caught in SungMin’s house made them blush.

“Ya! I still can’t believe you came home without calling” HyukJae said as he looked at his best friend over their lunch date.

“Who cares” SungMin said nonchalant as he bit down into his sandwich.

“Ya!” Hyuk said as he kicked Minnie’s shin under the table.

“Ah, that hurts” SungMin replied as he grabbed for his leg.

“Sorry” Hyuk said, after seeing Ming’s pouty face.

“Okay, I should’ve called I know, but Kyu. Well you know how I can get when I want what I want.” SungMin said putting on a devilish smile as he thinks back to the movie theater and the way he was teasing the out of Kyu.

“But still, a call or even a text would’ve done.”

“Okay, here’s what we are going to do. You remember when we were younger, and well we had those get together in my parent’s basement, and we played those games.”

“Yeah” HyukJae said while nodding his head.

“We can just do it at my house, I can call up the guys and we can have lots of fun, you know.” SungMin continued to speak, just looking at his expression one could tell that the little wheels in his head were turning.

“Ok I’ll let Hae now. When are you thinking of doing this?” Hyuk asked.

“Tomorrow night, it would be too much to get them out tonight so tomorrow should be good. I know I’m supposed to meet up with a few of them after work, so I’ll just bring them with me.”

And just like that their Thursday night was all planned out.

Soccer was back in full swing for him. Practice early Thursday morning.

“What you doing tonight?” Junsu called out to HyukJae as he ran up behind him on the soccer field.

“Why? What’s up?” Hyuk replied wondering why the sudden questioning on the soccer field.

“Nothing, was just asking.”

“Are you sure?” Hyuk asked with concern looking at his other best friend, one hasn’t been hanging around with much besides in dorms or on the field.

“It’s nothing really, just miss hanging out with you that’s all” Junsu said before he started to jog towards the entrance for the dorm.

HyukJae pondered what he just said and it made him a little sad to know that he was neglecting someone he knows for a huge part of his life.

“Ya! Junsu, wait up” HyukJae said running up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. Junsu turned around looking confused at Hyuk.

“What?”

“Tonight I’m going by Ming’s place, and we’re going to have a get together like we did when we were in high school. You wanna come?” Hyuk asked putting on his perfect gummy smile.

“I don’t know...” Junsu let out, feeling unsure if its guilt as to why Hyuk invited him out.

“Stop thinking whatever you’re thinking and just come. You know you are gonna have a blast.” Hyuk said as he threw his arm around Junsu and started leading the way to the dorms.

 

HyukJae still hadn’t gotten the chance to tell DongHae about the little party tonight. His nerves were playing with him. The thoughts of Hae meeting his other friends made him kind of worried. SungMin already seemed like a handful but one he could control if need be, but having the rest of the guys around, yikes.

He took a deep breath before he dialed DongHae’s number.

“Hello” DongHae said after picking up the phone after the 1st ring.

“Hey, how’s your day going?” HyukJae asked in a cheerful voice.

“Good, gawd I can’t wait to get home and shower”

“Are you planning on staying in for the rest of the night?”

“I was, but what do you have in mind.”

“SungMin invited you to a little get together at his house tonight.” HyukJae said with a nervous voice.

“Oh I wonder if that’s what Kyu was talking about.” Hae replied more to himself than to Hyuk.

“So....are you in?” Hyuk asked nervously again.

“Yeah, but do you know who will be going, and do I need to dress up or what.”

“Yeah, friends from high school will be coming. You don’t need to dress for them. You can just dress for me” HyukJae replied.  DongHae chuckled at his last words.

“Ok so I’ll meet you at the corner of the street by that 7 11.” Hyuk said.

“Okay” Hae replied.

They said their goodbye’s n then hung up.

HyukJae confirmed once again with SungMin to see that everything was still on, and what time it will be starting.

 

A/N: Ahhh sorry for late updates once again. but was dealing with my grandpa passing and just wasnt able to sit down and write. but im gonna try and write more since its a good therapy for me now. I hope you guys like. 

BTW... Do you guys have any idea who is HyukJae and SungMin high school friends????