"I love you too.."

Just maybe...

 

 

Thirty minutes later and they were at the same Restaurant & Bar as FC Dynamite.

“How are we supposed to know which room they are in?” Kyu asked as he noticed that they weren’t anywhere in the restaurant section.

“They must’ve gone into a private room” DongHae said in reply to Kyu’s observation.

“Follow me” SungMin said as he walked in the direction of a hostess behind a small desk leading to stairs.

“Excuse me, we’re a little late to the FC Dynamite celebration party” SungMin said as he flashed a smile in the hostess direction. “Can you direct us to their room please?”

“Ok, can you please tell me who the room is under and I would more than happy to show you” the hostess replied.

“It’s most likely under our coach’s name, Kim Jung Hoon.” SungMin replied.

DongHae and KyuHyun both looked at SungMin with questioning eyes because he said “our coach”. The two of them didn’t even know HyukJae’s coach’s name, much less.

“Right this way please” the host said as he directed them towards the stairs.

Their room was the last room on the left, the biggest one in the vicinity.

“Enjoy” the host said as he turned to walk away.

 

“Hey” a loud cheer of obvious drunken FC members said as the guys began to enter the room.

DongHae quickly scanned the room looking for HyukJae.

“Hey” SungMin replied to the soccer players.

Kyu quickly pulled his hand down. “You are not here to have fun with them” Kyu said.

“I know, KyuBaby” SungMin replied as he pushed Kyu’s hair behind his right ear.

“You better” Kyu retorted as he pulled SungMin into a corner of the room with him.

“DongHae, you came” Hyuk said with a bright gummy smile on his face.

DongHae couldn’t stand the fact that HyukJae was with other people in such a state. He’s been drinking, they’ve all been drinking and although he trusts Hyuk, there are still some daring people out there.

“Of course I did” DongHae said as he made his way to HyukJae shimming through a couple of his teammates to get to him.  

“If you don’t mind” DongHae said as he removed HyukJae’s clingy teammate arm from around his shoulder.

“Who invited you to the party” the teammate said looking from Hae to HyukJae.

“I did” HyukJae replied shooting his friend a warning look “Careful how you talk about my Hae Baby.”

A smile took over DongHae’s face as he was proud to be HyukJae’s boyfriend. Yes they are official, Yes Kyu, SungMin and their close friends know, but he’s ever heard HyukJae say it to someone out of their circle.

“Okay, okay, no need to look at me like that HyukJae ah” his teammate said and then went to join some other FC Dynamite players.

“Why are you so happy?” HyukJae asked as he saw DongHae’s face beaming with glee.

“Because of you” DongHae replied and then placed both hands on the side of Hyuk’s cheeks and kissed him softly on his lips.

After a long three seconds Hae broke the kiss, looking at Hyuk who still had his eyes closed from the kiss.

“Gawd, I freaking love you” DongHae said completely lost in HyukJae’s face.

“Awwww, oooo” were words that were being heard from everyone in the room with a few giggles.

DongHae quickly covered his face feeling embarrassed. Hyuk pulled his hand away from his face.

“I love you too” Hyuk said and then kissed his boyfriend.

“Gawd, why don’t you two just get a room” They didn’t need to look around to see who said it. DongHae’s best friend KyuHyun was the voice behind those words.

“I think we just might” DongHae retorted as he shot Kyu a look.

“Not at our place either” Kyu added.

“Stop it” SungMin said as he nudged Kyu in his left side.

“No, we’re going back to my place and...” Kyu paused as he stared at SungMin’s full lips. “Yup, definitely my place” he continued to say as he bit his bottom lip.

“Funny, here you are biting you lip, but you told them to get a room” SungMin said as he chuckled a bit.

“It’s not funny Minnie. You know I just wanted to spend the night with you” KyuHyun replied in a whining tone.

“Okay, okay, we can leave too.” SungMin gave in, seeing such a cute pouty face on his lover that is a rare sighting and then kissed him on his cheek.

“Ya, Hyukkie” SungMin called out, causing Hyuk and DongHae to stop and turn around.

“Here” he said as he put his key to his house in HyukJae’s hand. “Be sure to clean up afterwards, when you guys leave” he said with a smile.

“Aw thanks Minnie” HyukJae said as he pulled his best friend in for a hug with a smile on his face.

“You’re welcome, doubt I will be going home tonight.” SungMin replied with a smirk on his face as he looked over to KyuHyun.

“You got that right” Kyu replied as he pulled SungMin into his arms. “You” he continued to say as he pointed at DongHae. “Don’t think about coming home either.”

The two couples went their separate ways. 

 

A/N: another short update but i hope you guys still enjoy. I am trying to wrap up this story. i think there is only 3 chapters after this one. its coming to an end :( Thanks to all who has stuck with it all this time over such a log period of time writing it. :D <3