I'll wait...

Just maybe...

 

Waking up the hospital left HyukJae feeling lost and confused. 
"How did I get here?" he asked himself. 
 
He tried to sit up but the sudden rush to his head stopped him. He looked around his room, trying to piece it together how he got here. 
 
Voices could be heard outside his room door, ones he knew but couldn’t just quite tell who, due to his exhaustion. 
 
The room door open revealing no other than SungMin.
 
"Omo you're awake" he said as he scurried over to Hyuk's side, sitting on the bed and taking his left hand in his. 
 
"Yeah" Hyuk replied in a low tone. 
 
"I'm glad you're awake" SungMin said with a sigh of relief. 
 
"Sorry if I scared you" Hyuk said as he looked at his friend worried expression. 
 
"If? Of course you scared the out me" He replied louder than he meant to. "You didn’t only scare me" he finished saying.
 
"Ah the game..." Hyuk said as he replayed what happened. 
 
"You don’t need to worry about that right now" SungMin said.
 
"They probably are worried" he said more to himself than Ming. 
 
"Yes, they are and I’m sure Junsu will be beating himself up later about this for not seeing that you were this sick" SungMin said as he replayed Hyuk's body laying still on the field, and Junsu down on his knees beside him. 
 
"He shouldn't though, I knew I wasn’t feeling well but I had to play" Hyuk said.
 
"Both of you are to blame" SungMin said as he lightly slap HyukJae on his arm. "How could you even think to play in your condition? Anyways I didn’t mean them"
 
 
"Wait, do you mean he came to my game?" HyukJae asked with his face lighting up a bit. 
 
"Yes, he did..." SungMin replied and stopped mid sentence as he saw motioning to sit up. 
 
"He was there?" he asked in a surprise tone. 
 
"Yes" SungMin said as a smile found his face seeing a smile on his friend face. "He saw what happened to you before I saw" he continued to say.
 
"Really..." Hyuk's smile got bigger hearing that Hae was still keeping an eye on him. "By any chance did he come here?" Hyuk asked.
 
"Yes he came to the hospital" SungMin replied. 
 
He didn’t need to hear anymore, Hyuk pushed himself and got out of the bed to go and try finding DongHae. His body still exhausted, he only got to take three steps before his leg gave way.
 
SungMin rushed to keep him from falling to the floor. 
 
"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you" SungMin said as he walked HyukJae back to his bed.
 
"Aish, I want to see him. Can you tell him to come in for me Minnie?" Hyuk asked. 
 
"Hyukkie..." SungMin paused trying to find the right words of what he had to say next. 
 
"Come on it won’t take you long." Hyuk said trying to push Ming to get Hae for him.
 
"He came to the hospital, but..." SungMin paused feeling guilty for getting Hyuk happy and about to say something that wouldn’t make him happy. 
 
"He wants to see you, but he doesn’t know what to say." the smile that was on Hyuk’s face fell. "I don’t know how to say it Hyuk, but you can’t see him today, not after what happened earlier.” SungMin finished off saying, as he lightly rubbed Hyuk's left hand in comfort.
 
"Oh..." Hyuk replied with clear disappointment in his voice.
 
“He’ll come around” SungMin said as he looked at the change in Hyuk’s mood. “It’s not you, based on what KyuHyun has told me. It’s more of a personal thing for him, so just let him have his space for now, okay” SungMin said trying to give him a reason to be a little optimistic about their situation. 
 
“You know what, you’re right.” Hyuk began to say with enthusiasm clear in his voice. “He came to my game and he also came to the hospital, even though I didn’t get to see him, at least I know he still cares about me.”
 
“Exactly, he cares; he’s just having a hard time dealing with something, that’s all.” SungMin replied. 
 
“I just need to be patient” HyukJae said as he finally looked back up to SungMin. “You know when you get that feeling like when you’re with someone and you don’t even have to say a word and its perfect, I feel like that when I’m with DongHae” Hyuk said.
 
“Yeah, I know that feeling. That isn’t something you want to lose” Ming replied.
 
“Exactly, so I’ll wait, if that’s what he needs me to do, then that’s what I’ll do.”
 
“Good, now onto the serious matter. I hope you listen to what the doctor has told you. Besides eating and resting no exercise till your body is back to one hundred percent.” SungMin said with a stern face. “I don’t want to see you be like this again due to exhaustion. Yes the hit you got didn’t help but you being that weak didn’t help the situation, this could’ve been worse.”
 
“Okay I won’t let it happen again.”
 
“Of course it won’t, I’ll be watching you more closely this time around.”
 
“Minnie, you don’t have to do that” Hyuk whined.
 
“I know I don’t but I will. I can’t believe you’re anemic.”
 
“It’s not a serious health condition or anything, not now anyways.” Hyuk replied trying to ease his friend.
 
“Well if you don’t take care of your body it can be dangerous.”
 
“Okay, I get it. I won’t make you worry I promise” Hyuk swore.
 
“You better not” SungMin said before a smile came back on his face. “I’m glad you’re okay” he said before he pulled HyukJae into a tight hug.
 
“Thank you for being here” Hyuk whispered in his ears. 
 
 
DongHae leaned back on the wall as he let his body fall to the floor outside of HyukJae’s room. 
 
 
A/N: Thanks for the comments and continuing to read my story. i hope you guys continue to read and like. *waves to all m subscribers* :D