Introducing the members of Ayre

And here you are...

 

A/N

For those who were with me from the very beginning of this story, I've changed Michael's Group name to Ayre!!

And for the newcomers, don't worry about this note!

------------------------------------------------

 

"Hmm.. I've got four missed calls and three new texts"

"Ooh~ is it from a booyyy~??" Lynn starts to tease.

"It's from Michael" I say simply.

Looking at the first text, my smile becomes wide.

[1st message]

'Hey Lena! I've got great news to tell ya! Me and the guys are coming over, see ya soon!'

[2nd message]

'We're on our way, open the door for us, our hands are full!"

"What did he say?" Eun asked.

I look up from my phone.

"Him and his group are coming over in a bit" I replied, not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or not..

"Woohoo! I hope Jason will be there!" Eun exclaimed.

Jason is half Korean, half Caucasian. he came from Europe.... France I think. 

"why? Do you like him~?" Lynn starts teasing again.

Eun glares at her. "No, We're just really good friends!" she stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh sorry, ma bad!"

she walks up to me and whispers in my ear. "Ooh Jason just got FRIEND ZONED!"

I chuckle and open the door. It was perfect timing actually because they had just arrived when i opened it. They look at me and smile.

"Hey! come on in!" I say as I motion for them to head inside.

"Woohoo! Thanks!" Michael cheers as he leads the others inside the studio.

7 guys walk in the room. Their names JinHwan, Dongchan, HyunSook, Michael, JeongRi, Cody and Jason.

JinHwan: The leader and rapper

Dongchan: Main Vocalist

HyunSook: Lead rapper

Michael: Lead dancer, rapper and vocalist

JeongRi: Main dancer, vocalist

Cody: Lead vocalist

Jason: Maknae and face of the group

They all walk in with big grocery bags in their hands and place them down on the floor in the middle of the room. Everybody gathers around the bags as the guys start opening them. We all lean in, smelling a delicious aroma making our mouths water.

"I smell chicken~!!!!!" Eun exclaims.

I look up at her and start to grin. She is sitting right next to Jason who is anxiously waiting for the food to be distributed. Eun spots me grinning and shoots me a piercing glare. I giggle and smile at them then turn to look at the chicken.

"So, what's the good news?" I ask turning to Michael who was surprisingly sitting right next to me.

"Hmm? What?" He looks up from the food and faces me.

"You texted me saying that you had good news!"

"Oh yes I did! We're debuting on the next Mnet M! Countdown!!!" He exclaims, the other guys start cheering.

The girls start to cheer along with them. 

"What's your group name?" I ask in excitement.

"Ayre"

"Air?"

"No, Ayre"

"What? It's the same thing"

"Lena, you of all people should understand... there is always a difference!" He smirks at me.

I smile and nudge him in the shoulder.

"What does that mean?" Lynn asked grinning at us.

I glare at her.

"It's an inside joke, you girls won't get it" Michael explains.

"Ohh~... sure..." she mumbles. She was lucky I didn't hear that...

We all start eating chicken in the center of the Studio all huddled up in a circle. For a brief moment it was completely silent because everybody was enjoying the food. Suddenly, I hear a 'BANG' coming from outside the room. We rush to the door and open it to see both F-ROS and Ayre's managers.

Oh shoot! I completely forgot about him coming!  I think to myself as I open the door a bit wider.

I notice Ayre`s manager, Yun Sang Wan down on his knees; our manager, Hwang Dong Shin is pulling on his arm, trying to help him up. I giggle at the sight.

I guess he fell or something... I wonder.

We watch as the two men try to stand straight. I felt like I was going to fall because Lynn and Dongchan were leaning on me to see what was going on. 

Once Yun Sang Wan stood straight he slipped and fell to the floor again. Everyone bursts out laughing, even our manager oppa. He carefully gets back up and brushes himself off, shooting us a death glare which immediately shuts us up.

"Why is there grease all over the floor?" Yun Sang Wan asks, a bit peeved off.

We all shift a bit, attempting (but failing) to hide the food. Our manager notices the chicken and smirks a bit. I quickly glance at the boys to see their reactions.

"I dunno.. Maybe it's sweat. You see, we were really, REALLY hot today" Jason explains, emphasizing on the 'really'.

The others nod, repeating the word.

The two men start sniffing the air. I got a bit worried then.

"I smell something... You boys brought food here again? I told you, you aren't allowed to interfere in other groups' work!" Yun Sang Wan starts to nag the boys.

"Plus, there's heavy air-conditioning in here and you boys probably haven't practiced much today.. How can you be hot?" Our manager adds.

That sounds familiar... Ahh the memories :)