Meeting Super Junior!!!

And here you are...

 

He stops and turns his head and gives us one more piece of advice.

"Remember, trust your fellow members and they will trust you. Fighting!" He says, making a peace sign with his hand and lifting it in the air.

--------------------------------------------------

He turns his head looking forward and starts to walk to the front entrance. The doors slide open before as he gets closer. An older man walks out and sees Siwon. They start to talk then Siwon turns to look at us. They both start walking towards us, making me nervous.

I wonder who they are... I think to myself as they come closer.

They both stop in front of us and we bow to the man. 

Maybe this is Lee Soo Man? 

Siwon starts to talk.

"Kids, this is Lee Soo Man's assistant. He will take care of you today." He explains.

The guy looks like an average man. He isn't that old looking and he doesn't look like anyone I recognize. He smiles sweetly and slightly bows his head. He's wearing a black suit with a white blouse. The first two buttons of the blouse are undone making him have a cool chic look. He reaches out his hand to shake ours.

"Annyeong, I am Yang Bok Gi. It's a great pleasure to meet you!" He says, introducing himself.

I shake his hand bowing my head again for politeness, Michael does the same.

"It's very nice to meet you, I'm Lena and this is Michael. We're the two new trainees from Canada." We introduce ourselves as well.

"I know! My boss has been talking about you all day!" he smiles in amusement.

Michael and I look at each other, excited that Lee Soo Man is pleased with us.

"Right, so I have to go, I'm already late!" Siwon exclaims while looking at his gold watch.

With that, Siwon quickly walks away heading for the doors again. We all watch him until he disappears inside the MS company building. We all turn our attention back to each other.

"So for starters, welcome to SM Entertainment! Where ordinary people are chosen become Kpop sensations!" Yang Bok Gi begins.

He seems happy working here... I notice.

 "Since I like you, I'll give you a tour of the building and introduce you to some of the idols that are visiting! Sadly, SNSD is on tour in Japan so you won't be able to meet them, but Super Junior is here so I'll introduce you to them!" He explains.

Michael and I both smile widely thinking of meeting our favorite members from Super Junior. 

Seeing our ecstatic faces, Yang Bok Gi laughs and brings into the building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As our tour of the SM building progresses, we come to a stop in front of a closed door. Yang Bok Gi smiles at us. Opening the door he leads us inside. Michael and I freeze at the sight.

Right in front of us, are the Super Junior members taking a break from dance practice. I turn to my right and see Kyuhyun with a towel around his neck sweating like crazy. My heart skips a beat as I stare blankly at all the worn out members. Michael nudges my arm and I slowly look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Super Junior is right here." he exclaims dazed at the scene before him.

"I know!" I say as I try hard to keep in my squealing.

Siwon is drinking water with a towel around his neck. He finishes drinking and lowers the water bottle. Seeing us at the doorway, he grins and runs over.

"hey! I'm glad you're here, I would like to introduce you to the rest of the members! But we're all really sweaty and tired so I hope you don't mind" he smiles sweetly, hoping that we accept.

Michael and I nod our heads, excited to actually meet them in the flesh. Siwon Smiles widely and calls the other members over. I see Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk.... Where's Donghae?

I scan the studio, looking for him. I spot a lump on the floor, a black leather jacket on top. Two legs were sticking out, it seemed like he was asleep. I didn't want to disturb him but Siwon followed my gaze to the leather jacket. He chuckled and walked over, kicking him to wake up. The man wakes up, complaining that it was break time and he needed some sleep. His tired-looking eyes trail to the door where we're all standing. It took some time for him to register what was going on but as soon as he came to realization, he jumped up and ran to us, getting a little off balance. He smiles sweetly, looking embarrassed.

I smile and Introduce myself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Lena, one of the new trainees from Canada!"

We bow to each other then he holds out his hand. I could feel myself start to blush as I shake his hand.

I shake hands with all the other members and we all had a good conversation. They all seem really nice.

Soon, it was time to say goodbye so we could finish the tour of the company. I had a good time talking to the Super Junior members and I could tell that Michael enjoyed it too.

I wonder who we'll meet next!