This is it!

And here you are...

2 months later...

 

So here we are, heading towards the CJ E&M Center, a few hours before we're supposed to debut. A few hours before my whole life changes... I think to myself as we ride in the company car.

After this, we'll be--... My mind-babbling gets interrupted by Lynn.

"Omo, I can't believe we're finally here!"

I look out the tinted window of the black mini-van we were riding to see the big, luxurious building, people are standing in a line in front of the doors, waiting for entry. t\This gets me a little worried.

I hope they'll like us.. I think to myself nervously as the driver turns around the corner.

The van slows to a stop in front of what seems like the back door. All five of us step out of the car and bow to the driver.

"Fighting!" the driver cheers us on and quickly drives away.

Turning back to the door, we open it and walk in the building. We are completely lost so we just keep walking. Finally, we spot a lady sitting at a desk, talking on the phone while typing on a computer. 

I check my watch for the time.

It's 8:07pm... two hours to get ready.. I think to myself while Jenny and Hanna talk to the lady. Lynn and Eun stand on either side of me, nudging each other playfully.

After Jenny and Hanna finished talking with the lady, she nodded and picked up the phone to call someone. The two girls turned around to face us.

"So, what's goin--" Eun starts but gets shushed by Jenny.

"We have to be quiet, she's on the phone. Just wait."

The lady stood up and walked to the front of her desk. We all bowed to show our respects.

"Annyeong, welcome to the CJ E&M Center. There was supposed to be someone to you to your dressing room, but something came up so if you girls just follow me, I will take you instead." She explained then turned slightly to the right and started to walk towards the elevators.

We all follow suit until we arrive in front of the elevators. Waiting there in silence was a bit awkward but soon enough, the doors opened. We squish in the elevator, shuffling around to make ourselves more comfortable. the woman walked in and pushed the button on the side. the doors close and the elevator jerks and moves upwards. I look up at the glowing numbers above the doors. 

Level 2.... 3.... 4.... DING!

We arrive on the fifth floor, the doors open to two hallways shooting out on either side of us. the woman leads us to the left hallway. we walk halfway the stop in front of a door that has a star-shaped nameplate on it. it says "F-ROS - Performer". the lady opens the door and stands behind it to let all of us in. 

"I am sorry for the inconvenience, please get ready for your performance." With that, she leaves, closing the door behind her.

After a couple minutes of waiting, our manager comes in along with a whole bunch of other people. 

"Girls, they will help you with your makeup and wardrobe for tonight's debut." Manager oppa explained.

"Uhh okay well you should have told us earlier, I wouldn't have had put makeup on!" Lynn started to complain. "is that why no one else applied themselves today?"

"Well he did tell us two months ago after the boys left our Studio, remember?" Hanna tried to refresh Lynn's memory.

"Nope, it was waaay too long ago..." 

"But that was the day we got the news about today! How could you NOT remember? It was a pretty important day!" Eun starts to argue.

"Whatever guys, it doesn't matter! We're here and we need to get ready! this is the day we've been working our hardest for and the day that we are introduced into the world of K-pop!" I yell so that they can hear me over their bickering.

"Nicely said, Lena!" Jenny says.

"Thanks, I've been working on it since they started arguing" I reply, feeling witty.

"Heh heh.. Well one could never tell" She winked at me and grinned and we started to laugh.

Thirty minutes later, we were all set with our outfits and makeup. We headed back down the hall to the elevators. the stage was on the second floor, we pressed the 'down' button and the doors opened automatically. 

This is it!!! I squeal in my head as we walk in the elevator.

--

A/N

Sorry for the wait! here's the next chapter... this one's not very interesting so bear with me! I swear the next chapter will be good!