Unexpected meeting

And here you are...

 

"Annyeong! Are you two Michael and Lena?" We both nodded in excitement.

"Welcome to Seoul, Korea. I will take you to the SM company building" He says.

His english was pretty good, and his accent wasn't hard to understand. His voice sounds really familiar, but I can't put my finger on who it sounded like. He leads us to a limo waiting outside in front of the Incheon airport entrance. As we step inside the limo, Michael whispers to me.

"Welcome to SM Entertainment!"

-----------------------------------------------

 

We sit in the limo, amazed by the polished red velvet seats and how soft they felt when we sat on them. Still awestruck by the car, Michael nudges me bringing me back to reality. I look to my right to see the man ducking his head, getting ready to enter the car. We slide over to give him some space to move to one of the seats aligning the sides of the limo. He shuts the door and sits back down.

I watch him open a small component and pulling out two water bottles. 

"Would you like some water?" he says as he reaches out, offering them to us.

Michael nods his head and takes the water bottle. As soon as he takes it, he twists the cap open and gulps down half of it.

I roll my eyes at him.

He didn't even say thank you... I thought to myself.

I look at the water bottle and feel my mouth start to drool. Out of courtesy I shook my head, but inside, I was really thirsty. I guess my expression gave away my desire because he started to chuckle and hand me the bottle.

"Don't worry, it's free" he smiles at me with amusement. At that moment I knew I saw him from somewhere, I've seen that exact same smile somewhere!

I take the water bottle and observe him carefully, trying to compare him with people with similar faces.

"I'm sorry, do we know you somehow? You look really familiar!" I ask him, not sure if I should have.

He lets out a soft chuckle then removes his sunglasses. My eyes widen so much it feels like they're going to pop out of it's sockets.

"Uh-.... " was all I could say, I was so shocked I could not say a word. I look towards Michael to see his reaction. Seeing that he had the same response somehow made me feel a bit of relief. I wasn't the only one with a weird expression on my face.

Seeing our surprised faces, he laughs harder but not so much to make him look funny, he doesn't want to ruin his image with the new trainees. Especially on the first day. 

He puts on a big smile and starts to introduce himself.

"Haha as you probably already know, I'm--" He gets cut off by Michael.

"Y-you're SIWON FROM SUPER JUNIOR!!!!"  he exclaimed, not caring that he just interrupted a super junior member.

I look at him, smiling. If he hadn't done it then I would have!

I still couldn't talk. On the plane I had recited in my head what I was going to say to any kpop people I meet, but now that it's happening (and so unexpectedly), my mind had gone blank. Honestly, the first official person I though I was going to meet that's associated with kpop was the founder of SM.

I was sooo NOT expecting this... What do I say?