Three years later...

And here you are...

 

Soon, it was time to say goodbye so we could finish the tour of the company. I had a good time talking to the Super Junior members and I could tell that Michael enjoyed it too.

I wonder who we'll meet next!

--------------------------------------------------

 

We close the door to let them practice again, then continue with the tour. it wasn't long until we stopped in front of a closed door. I headr music coming from the other side of the door. Yang Bok Gi opens the door  slowly and steadily, trying not to disturb the people inside. the music gets louder and i peek inside the room. It was all 5 members of SHINee dancing to a song i've never heard before. 

"Sorry, you can't meet them today. They're very busy practicing for their comeback! You've just had a sneak peak of their new song 'Sherlock'!" He whispers, making sure no one hears him.

Michael and I nod in understanding.

We walk down a long hallway, the walls covered with modeling portraits of the company's bands/groups. I look from side to side, admiring each member of SHINee. The next group that's on the wall is f(x). I pass by each picture, smiling in appreciation. I slow down a bit to admire Amber, the main rapper of the group. Her boyish looks is partly what made f(x) so popular. She is very much admired by her strong image as a girl. We continue down the hallway the remaining portraits of Sulli and Luna, other members of f(x). Turning left, we see a door at the end of another hallway. On the door there was a nameplate that reads "Lee Soo Man".

As we approach the doors to the office I take a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down. I close my eyes, trying to soothe myself. A hand grabs mine and our fingers intertwine into each other. I open my eyes and see Michael. Our eyes meet and lock onto each other. He smiles sweetly and reassuringly, making me feel more comfortable and calm. We come to a stop in front of the wooden door. Yang Bok Gi turns to us and bows his head slightly.

"Don't be afraid, Lee Soo Man hyung is very nice! I assure you, you will be in good care"

We both smile and bow our heads.

"Well I must go now! If you need any help, I'm always here to assist you!" We thank him and watch him walk away, disappearing around the corner. We take a deep breath and sigh. Looking at each other, we open the door and walk into the office of Lee Soo Man.

---------------------------------------------------

 

Three years later....

I sit on the floor of the dance studio, sweating like crazy. I take out my ice cold water bottle and chug down half of it. It felt very refreshing and cool. I lift my head up in exhaustion for the couple of minutes I have left before my group and I have to start practicing again. Suddenly the doors open and we see Yang Bok Gi walk in. All our attention draws to him.

"Hello ladies, Lee Soo Man would like to see you in his office in five minutes!" He exclaims.

"What for?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now hurry up, we don't want to be late! I shall you!" he says, clapping his hands to make us move faster.

We all walk out of the dance studio, closing the door behind us. Lee Soo Man's office is not far from the studio, only two small hallways away.

Whispers from the other members are making me worried.

What if he's kicking one of us out? I wonder, hoping that's not the case.

We stop in front of his office. This reminds me of the time Michael and I first came here three years ago. I smile at the thought of my best friend.

The Wooden door opens, Michael and six other guys walk out with grins on their faces, giving high-fives to each other and laughing.

He sees me and grins.

He seems really happy I think to myself I hope we get good news too.