Welcome to SM Entertainment!!!!!

And here you are...

 

Michael and I walk through the bright tunnel leading to the airplane that will soon take us to the place we've only dreamed of going. 

"Finally! All that security stuff was driving me crazy! So glad that's over, once we're Super Idols we won't have to do this ever again!" Michael exclaims.

"C'mon Michael, it's apart of the experience! You gotta take in whatever's left of your ordinary life, you're eventually going to miss it!" I say as I roll my eyes at him.

"Naw man, I want this life NOW! I want girls to run to me and ask for my autograph, I want to take pictures with people when they ask me if i'm one of those super idols they saw on TV the other day! I want to SHINE!!" He holds up his hands, his knees a bit bent as if he were singing halleluja to the gods and angels from up above.

"Okay, you had that in your normal life! And don't get too carried away, people are looking!" I nudge him trying to make him stop talking.

Michael is a really good-looking guy. He used to be the popular guy in our school until i transferred there.

Since I was new, he and his friends decided to play a couple of pranks on me, but I was a good observer and figured it out right away. Even so, I was new and I wanted to fit in, I didn't say anything about knowing but avoided all of their tricks. Eventually Michael caught on and admired me for my cleverness. He wanted to get to know me better so he put on his signature cocky smile and walked towards me, stopping me from getting to my next class.

Whenever he did his cocky grin it reminded me of Kpop Idol Lee Joon from MBLAQ, they do it the same way but Michael's had more of a bad boy feel to it.

He stopped me and bent down so that his face was right in front of mine. He looked deeply into my eyes as if he were trying to figure me out. I held my breath and looked away; standing straight up he sighed and smiled at me again. This time he looked at me with friendly eyes and said

"Sorry about the pranks!"

He walked away to get to class. ever since then he started to become friendlier towards me and we eventually became best friends. His other friends came around too but after a while they all drifted away.

Michael shoots me his cocky smile making me grin and punch him playfully in the shoulder.

"Fine, fine.... I'll be quiet for now, but don't expect me to hold back when we meet like, Super Junior or something..." He rolls his eyes back at me.

I nod in approval as we were greeted by three flight attendants. Since SM payed for our plane tickets, we were in first class. I look behind me then start to giggle. Michael's face was all red while trying to hide his excitement. I could see the sweat forming on his forehead and his hands are clenched.

He sees me laughing at him and his face completely changes to cool guy and put his shades on.

"Damn, it's hot in here! Do you feel that, Lena?" He reaches both of his hands in back of his head and flexes, showing off his muscles.

I glare at him making him lower his arms back down to his side.

"There's super strong air conditioning in here, aren't you usually cold? Even in the summer you think it's chilly outside!" I shoot him an evil smile.

It's fun to because he can never think of a comeback for me until an hour later.

As we enter first class, our eyes widen, surprised at the luxury of the the plane. We were expecting as much but it still caught us by surprise. The seats are so much bigger and spaced out so that it could be converted into a bed. There is a table and a TV in front of every chair/bed with pillows and blankets provided. Normally we would have squealed and ran all over the plane trying to determine which spot we wanted, but this time we kept our cool and let the flight attendant show us to our chairs.

Before she left she asked us if we need anything. I knew Michael was going to say something provocative and cocky so I gave him my "don't say it" look. He kept quiet and shook his head as the lady left. 

As soon as we got comfortable in our beds, I feel the plane start to move. At that very moment, I start to panic, I look around quickly, looking for something to hold onto. My heart starts to beat at a faster pace, my head feels like it's spinning. I keep looking around, every breath getting deeper, thoughts keep coming into my head that I can't make sense of. I suddenly feel a hand holding mine and another on my shoulder. In time, my mind and my vision became clearer, my breathing went back to a slow steady pace. I realize that I've been holding onto Michael's hand, his other on my shoulder for comfort. I look down and let go of his hand. My sweaty palms causing him to whipe his hand on his shirt.

"Sorry about that, I have to work on controlling my panic attacks..." I say, feeling guilty.

"It's not a big deal, friends gotta be there for each other no matter what!" He winks at me, making me smile.

"Thanks, for always being there to help me when I need it. You're a really good friend." I smile at him, making his smile grow wider.

"It's not a problem, whenever you need me, just call and I'll be there by your side" 

Hearing that made my heart hurt. "That's going to be pretty difficult when we're celebrities..." I say, lying back down on my pillow.

I look at Michael, his face shows that he had never given that a thought. 

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out!" he exclaims, not worrying about it at all.

"I just can't believe this is happening! One day you're an average teenager then the next you're a trainee at SM Entertainment! Stuff just doesn't happen like this you know?" I say in excitement and disbelief.

"I know" He starts to yawn "It's a lot to take in!"

His expression looks tired, and I feel exhausted. For the rest of the plane ride we played games and slept for most of the time. 10 minutes before we are supposed to land, the flight attendant lady wakes us up to inform us.

Once we got off the plane, I feel as if I had entered a new world. Looking around the airport, we get our luggage while admiring everything. A man caught our sight, he was wearing a dark hoodie, jeans, and sunglasses. He holds a sign that has our names on it, so we walk towards him. When we got closer, I notice that the man's complexion is perfectly clear. 

He bows to us and we bow back.

"Annyeong! Are you two Michael and Lena?" We both nodded in excitement.

"Welcome to Seoul, Korea. I will take you to the SM company building" he says.

His english was pretty good, and his accent wasn't hard to understand. His voice sounds really familiar, but I can't put my finger on who it sounded like. He leads us to a limo waiting outside in front of the Incheon airport entrance. As we step inside the limo, Michael whispers to me.

"Welcome to SM Entertainment!"