Just one problem...

And here you are...

Ten minutes later, Hanna bursts our bubbles of happiness.

"Uh.. Just one problem.."

We all look up at her, confused. hoping it's not big and it's something that can easily be fixed. 

"did anyone write down the information that Lee Soo Man gave us?"

"the Mnet M! Countdown information?" I ask, getting a little excited again just by thinking about it. 

"Well, the information on everything; the Mnet Countdown, our debut song, our debut dance, the teasers... there was a lot of inportant stuff he wanted us to remember!"

We all looked at each other. 

"We though you were going to do it.." Eun said innocently.

Even though Hanna was the face of the group, she is also the 'brain' of the group. she was aways placed first in tests when she was in school before she became a trainee. We all admire her for all the hard work that she put in for us.

"You know, you guys shouldn't always rely on me, it wouldn't be good for the future" Hanna starts to nag us... in english.

Good thing I know english, none of the other girls understand. It's just Hanna and I, we have conversations in english when we want to annoy the other members, they all can be very curious sometimes. Hanna's dad owns his own company and is very wealthy; for some reason he sent her to America to study. She learnt English while she was studying there.

Eun, Jenny, and Lynn all stare at her then they turn their heads to stare at me, looking very confused.

I laugh at them and roll my eyes. 

Hanna finally stopped her nagging and glared at us.

"So what are we gonna do? We don't have any infromation! Should we go ask Soo Man oppa again?" Eun asked

"That won't be necessary" a familiar voice said.

At that moment, someone walked in the room. It was Yang Bok Gi.

"What? Why not?" Hanna asks, a little concerned.

"If you remember, Lee Soo Man told you that your manager would have everything down."

Lynn stands up, surprised.

"We have a manager?!.... Ohh wait, nevermind.. Hehe..." she says innocently, sitting back down on the floor.

Yang Bok Gi looks at her weirdly, then continues.

"you girls will have to discuss with your manager about further details. I've contacted him and he will be here in half an hour."

His phone starts to ring.

"Yeobusaeyo? Yes.... Mm.." He nods his head and turns his back to us "... Okay, got it! I'll be there soon!" After putting his cell phone back in his pocket, he turns around and bows to us.

"I must go now, work hard and good luck!" At that, he waves us goodbye and hurries away.

After he left we  all stare at Lynn.

"What?"

You forgot about our manager?" Jenny asked, a little confused.

"I haven't seen him in a long time, okay?! Besides, wasn't he taking a small vacation for the weekend?"

"Yeah, he had to go to his sister's wedding in Hawaii! He asked to take the weekend off so that he could attend."

".... Well it's normal for people to forget stuff!" She just waves it off. "So, what are we gonna do while we wait for Manager oppa?"

I get up and head towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Eun asks.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting my cell form my bag"

"Oh.."

I reach into my duffle bag fishing for my phone. Taking it out, I press the center button to make the screen turn on.

"Hmm.. I've got four missed calls and three new texts"

"Ooh~ is it from a booyyy~??" Lynn starts to tease.

"It's from Michael" I say simply.