Chapter 7

The Leader

Well here it goes!  Sorry it's been so long since I updated.  I have had a hard time thinking of where this story is going :(  

Thanks for the support of the people that take the time to read this and also comment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon Myun stared at his watch.  It read 1:09 am.  

He sat with his back against the wall watching Tao for any signs of movement.  A couple of times, Joon Myun had heard Tao moan in pain, but that was the extent of it.

Joon Myun looked at the half empty glass on the floor that Baekhyun had brought him.  He grabbed the cup and tilted it slightly at Tao's lips.  A trickle of water went in Tao's mouth as it had the many other times Joon Myun had done this.  And once again, Tao slightly choked and then swallowed.

"How is he doing?"  Baekhyun had peeked his head in through the door.

"No change."

"Wu Fan left with the other members."

"Okay."  Joon Myun knew full well that Wu Fan had led the others to find the people who had done this to Tao.  Usually, Joon Myun would have made a huge effort to stop any violence.  But now, he didn't have any bone in his body that wanted to stop Wu Fan.  

Everyone in the company knew that Tao was bullied.  But nobody did anything.  Everyone kept telling Tao "it's better to ignore it.  it will soon all go away."

Other trainees that did not practice with the group found Tao an easy target.  Tao had had his clothes stolen and burned, nasty words were found written all over his belongings and a lot of other stuff.  However, Tao never uttered a word or complained about the incidents.  

To the team (now Exo), Tao was one of the sweet maknaes who would not do anything to hurt his hyungs.

Joon Myun's head drooped as he heard Baekhyun shut his bedroom door.  Then his eyes shut.

He woke up to the sound of the front door opening.  He heard hushed voices.

"That will teach them."  Wu Fan said in an angry voice.

Joon Myun rushed out of the bathroom to find 9 people all huddled around the door slipping their shoes off.  He caught a glance of Wu Fan's hand and saw blood smeared on it.

"Joon Myun, it's all taken care of."