Chapter 9

The Idol and his love

First of all.. thank you for all my subbers! I love you all mwaah!. :) btw., It's been six wonderful years since Bigbang debuted! :)) 

bigbang-6th-anniversary.jpg&sa=X&ei=m7Ew

 

_________________________________________________________

YOU P.O.V

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there. When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. But if you really truly love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't they never were. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. And I guess we really never meant for each other. It's funny how destiny tried to play with us.... but he failed.. I guess this is really is it.. I already reach to the point where I have enough of it.. I have enough of fighting for something that never gonna be mine again.. He already move on.. He's even dating someone.. 

Kiko Mizuhara is her name.. a Japanese model and actress.. a former exclusive model for the Japanese magazine ViVi.

They started dating when he begun his Japanese promotion.. months after he ended our relationship.. Now I remember,

this is what Youngbae said before.. he accidentally told me this one but Chaerin unnie interrupted him..

They should be happy for him because he is strong enough to find new love and move on from us.  This isn't what I wanted, but this is

 what life gave me.. I should accept it and be stronger to face the next chapter of life.. 

 

To celebrate our debut today, we will have a party and YG appa also invited me to go to his office to get something

later..I hate to go there because I might see him, but it's appa.. I cannot never turn down his offer or anything from him..

So I decided to went a walk down the street of Seoul. To see its beauty by just being a normal person.. no big name,

no fame, no restriction,  just me, myself and I. Even how hard I try to divert my attention to the beauty of Seoul,

I always think of that girl Jiyong is dating right now.. or should I his girlfriend.. As I walk, a group of girl

started to recognize me.. 

 

OMO! You are the Leader of Summit!! one the girl said.

 

Can we ask for your autograph and snap a picture with us? another girl asked.

Oh sure! I said and the girls started to get something from their bag..

After taking pictures with me and have a autograph two boys approach me.. it was Henry and Kris.. the two Canadian boys from SM entertainment,, I forgot to tell you that I was somehow close to them.. because of my sister Eunji.. She used to date Yixing.. Zhang Yixing.. Also known as Lay of Exo-M.. They dated before and I was close to the boys because my sister hang out with them most of the time.. but they broke up because EXO is debuting soon and my sister needs to undergo a surgery.. a surgery where only 30% is her chance to survive but I'm pretty happy that she is now alright.. even though we are both broken hearted. hehehe.. 

Yah! Lee Eunmi.. you're getting famous huh? Henry Oppa teased me.


Happy Birthday noona!! Kris greeted me and hugged me.

Wanna go somewhere? I mean it's your birthday.. it most be something unforgettable.. Henry oppa told me.

Well, what about let's go to Lotte World and then after that.. let's go to YG office cause I have something to get there and then go home.. I told them.

Well, if that's the plan then how about I'm going to call the boys? Kris asked my permission.

Sure! It would be great.. can I call my sister? I asked them. Before one agree, they look at each other.

Sure! After all it's your birthday! Henry Oppa told me.

After that I called my sister but she said she can't go because she need to practice with the other dancers. Or just because she is still not ready to face Yixing? I asked myself. 

After I told them that I'm going with them alone because my beloved sister is busy, we went to Lotte World and they told me that other Exo members are waiting their. After drving for 30 minutes we finally arrived.

As we walk towards the entrance, Henry Oppa was holding my hand. I know he saw what I saw. It was Jiyong with that Japanese girl. WOW.  They must really have that strong relationship that we never had. 

Noona! Happy Birthday! Here's our gift for you.. something that you will never forget EXO. Luhan told me as he give me the gift. When I open it.. he was really right.. something that I will never forget EXo.. It was a necklace, ring, jacket and pillow.. all EXO merchandise.. aishh this guys..

Gomawo! and because you gave me this.. I'll wear this. I said as I take out the jacket from the paper bag..

And here's my gift. Henry Oppa said as he gave me his gift.

Ohmygad! my favorite! A MCM bag! Gomawo Oppa! I told him and gave him a hug.

mcm-briefcase-bag.jpg&sa=X&ei=264wUJ3BC_

 

We went to different rides. Everything is perfect! But suddenly Jiyong and that Japanese girl went to us..

 

Hi! You are henry right? from super junior M? Can I take a picture with you? She asked henry in english.

Yeah, yes I am Henry said and look at me.

Well, If only your girlfriend don't mind she told henry. The moment she said the word girlfriend Jiyong look at me. I met his eyes. 

Well, I don't mind.. I answered without even hesitating. 

You're such a lucky girl! she told me after taking a picture with Henry.

I am and I am proud of it. You are too, dating Gdragon is definitely great. I mean they are lots of people envy him with his talent, looks.. I mean being himself.. I told her.

Yes, I am and thank you. She told me then suddenly Jiyong went closer to us.

I think we should go, YG needs me in the office right now. Jiyong told her.

Thank you again! She told us and left with Jiyong.

WOW. You are really great in acting! Henry Oppa told me.

Thank you! I told him

You know I don't like you right? I mean I only see you as my little sister? Henry Oppa told me. Omygosh he really thought.

HAHAAHHAHA. Are you kidding? you and me.. I'm not that desperate to look for a replacement you know. I told him while laughing.

I hate you. He told me.

I know and I hate you too! I told him.

See hyung? you should not think too much! Kai told Henry.

We all laughed. 

As what was planned, they sent me to YG. They didn't go with me because they have lot of things to do.. As I enter the building Youngbae and the 2NE1 greeted me a happy birthday.. After that I said goodbye to them and went to YG's office.. Suddenly I remember what Jiyong said.. He said that he will be meeting YG appa.. yaahhh right.. I suddenly remember the gift that he left in the office this morning.. it was necklace.. 


e-butterfly-pearl-necklace-pale-gold_795

 

I actually didn't wear it right now.. but while I was performing.. I wore that necklace..

Oh! you're here! YG appa welcome me and went near me to give me a hug.

Appa, because you said.. I told him..

Here's you're gift.. He told me and I open it..

5986802212_a90371f7ac.jpg&sa=X&ei=A6wwUM

246%20chanel%20purses%20pink%20leather%2

It was a chanel wallet and a box of accessories..

Did you like it? He asked me.

Yes, I love it! I told him.

Great.. I hate to say this but I have to go now.. take care when going home.. He told me.

Neh! Than you for the gift! thank you so much.. I told him and give him a final hug before I exit the office.

 

When I went ouside the office.. someone suddenly drag me going to the studio... oh great.. it's jiyong..

What do you want??! I asked him angrily.

Is it real between you and that Henry guy?? He asked me.

You don't have the right! It's beyond your business.. let me just remind you that whatever I do.. you're not involve with it!  I informed him.

He suddenly forced me into a kiss. I did my best to push him and break the kiss.. and I did it! after the kiss, I slap him.

How could you??! Can you please think??! I shouted at him.

So you and him are really dating huh? He asked me.

If Henry and I are dating .. it is none of your business.. so if you don't have a formal business with me.. I will go now.. I told him and left.

 

Jiyong is the most annoying person ever. I hate him. She's dating that Japanese girl and he's jealous with Henry oppa?? Is he crazy?? Stupid! Aisshhh.