The meeting.

The Idol and his love

y, Free & Single Music Video!!!! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWIkiI_UmeE&feature=share HAHAHAHA

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong's P.O.V

Aissh! I'm not really on the mood to have a meeting.. First, I was punched two days ago.. and it is obvious.. I don't want to make them think that I am reckless guy. Second.. I'll get in trouble if YG see my face.. and lastly.. I just don't want to meet that girl.. I don't even know her.. But in the end.. I have to say yes.. and tell myself that I'm gonna be ok.. 

and I am heading to the meeting area.. but I don't know why I am nervous..

I recieved a sms from T.O.P hyung..

from: Choi Seunhyun

Where are you? I'm already here.

 

Instead of giving him a reply.. I just walk faster because I'm almost there.. When I was about to get inside.. YG appa called me..

YG: Jiyong!

GD: Neh?

I saw a familiar figure..

YG: Meet a great friend of mine..  Park Jin-young.. 

GD: Annyeonghaeseyo sunbaenim.. -90 degrees bow-

JYP: Annyeonghaeseyo Ji yong.. I want you to meet our trainee that will debut soon.. Lee you!

the moment I heard her name.. I was shocked.. I was happy.. I was angry.. mixed emotions.. I just stare at her.. I don't know what should I do to her.. I really don't know.. and it's driving me crazy.. I want to shout at her.. but I can't because the presidents are here,, I want to show some respect too.. 

you: Annyeonghaeseyo Ji yong sunbae! Please take care of me.. kamsahamnida! -90 degrees bow-

GD: Eunmi..

JYP: Jiyong, you know her?

YG: I forgot to tell you.. Almost everyone know her.. She worked here before..

JYP: Really? This kid really keep a secret..
 

she just keep on staring the floor..

 

GD: Should we go inside now?

JYP: I think we should..

 

then we enter the room..

we then settle down.. I was sitting beside her.. then TOP.. then in front of us is YG and JYP.. AISH! I can't really take it anymore.. but I have to..

YG: So let's start..

 

After 45 minutes.. we're done.. it's final.. we're gonna record the song tomorrow.. After the meeting.. I told..

GD: Sunbae, can I borrow you for a minute? I have to discuss with her..

JYP: Sure.. Take your time..

then all of them left.. I can see that Hyung was glaring at me.. His eyes are telling me not to do anything to her or else.. AISH! why are they so protective over her??

you: Sunbae, what do we need to discuss?

GD: the past..

you: What do you mean?

GD: Did you already forget?

you: Let's not talk about this right now..

GD: Why do you want to debut?

you: because I want to!

GD: how many times do I need to tell you not to!

you: It was all done before! it's already in the past.. We're NOT together anymore..

GD: really?

Then I pushed her to the well and trapped her with my hands.. 

you: What are doing?

GD: reminiscing the past..

you: What...

then I kissed her.. she was struggling to break the kiss but I did not let her.. then she kissed back.. when I felt that the kiss is already going somewhere.. I broke the kiss..

GD: you like it?

you: What are you saying?? are you crazy??

GD: No im not.. but I was once crazy for Eunmi.. for you ..

you: what are you saying??

then I guessed she notice the bruised in my face..

you: what happened to you?? Did you get into a fight or anything??

GD: it's not of your business you..

you:  I'm sorry Ji..

GD: I don't care anymore..

you: I still love you..

 

No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make cry..  I want to tell her that.. but I can't.. I can't love you back.. after everything..  then suddenly tears escaped from her eyes.. that's my cue.. I have to go now. though i hate her right now.. I can't she her cry.. It still breaks me into pieces.. 

GD: bye..

then I kissed her lips again.. then I left the room..

this world is full of craziness!  She's not perfect, I am not perfect either. But surely we're perfect for each other.. funny or should I say cheesy.. but honestly,  I thought about that once.. when we were still together.. but not anymore.. 

Well.. see you tomorrow.. welcome to hell.. you ,.. it's payback time..