The Recording

The Idol and his love

.you 's P.O.V

 

He kissed me.. It is the only thing that is running and running in my mind. I don't how should I feel about the kiss.. should i like it? or should I hate it?.. wait.. let me rephrase it.. Should I love it or hate it? hate it or love it? I don't know... maybe I should be happy? or should be angry? I really don't know.. I think I should hate it because he stole it! but then.. I missed that.. hahaahha whatever. crazy him, crazy me, crazy us, crazy people and most of all.. crazy world.. 

 

It's raining hard right now.. but I have to work.. aish! I have to go to YG today.. Yesterday, was the meeting.. today will be the recording.. I don't know what should I feel about it! Argghh! Many thoughts been running through my mind.. but then someone called my intention.. it was Anne and Kim..

Yah! Eunmi! t's already 4:30 in the afternoon! You should be there earlier! Anne told me. She's actually our unnie! but JYP picked me to be the leader over her.. hahaha

 

Ppali! You should do good! or else! Kim told me and they both laughed.. I know what it means.. it means that I need to do all the chores.. or should I say.. I'll be there P.A! hahaha  Actualy, It's no big deal!

 

Neh! I'll be going now.. Good bye! See you later! Toejora! I hissed while going out, away from them. hahaha

 

YAH! you! WATCH YOUR WORDS! Anne unnie shouted. She's playful and things.. but when it comes to words.. to hissing.. to cursing.. if she could kill you.. she'll definitely try to! hahaha

 

I sent a message to my manager..

 

Oppa, Please drive me to YG! :) PPali! or else I'll be late! xoxo L.E

 

I know he's used to it.. After 5 minutes waiting for the car.. finally! He's here! 

 

Our drive to YG was so funny.. He looked so nervous.. hahaha not because of my text.. but because of his wedding proposal to his girlfriend.. His girlfriend works in SM Entertainment.. hahaha A cordi unnie of Super Junior. My favorite sunbaes! They're all kind to me.. especially Henry Oppa! 

Yah! Kid! Go inside now! Make us proud! Fighting! He told me with an encouraging smile. 

 

Neh! Don't worry Oppa! I'll definitely do my best! Take Care! God Bless with your wedding proposal! and Oppa! Kiss unnie for me.. Anneyeong! I Told him and then I entered the building..

 

There's no need for asking anyone the direction going to the studio because I have my ways.. hahaha they told me yesterday that it's still located on the same place before I left YG. 

 

I run. and run and run.. for my life.. Fighting!

 

 

Finally!!!! I reached it!

 

I knocked three times.. tok.tok.tok.

 

Come in! A voice from the room commanded. I know that voice.. it was jiyong.. breathe in.. breathe out!fighting! Aja!

 

Anneyeonghaeseyo! Sorry if I am late. I apologized to him.. yup! I am late.. for like 5 minutes..

 

It's okay. I just also arrived in here.. He told me. But I was not convinced. Liar. I know him well.. He stayed here all day.. or should I say 24/7.. especially during Wednesday..

 

Should we start? I asked him.

 

We should! So please go inside... so that we can start.. He commanded.

 

Jiyong-ssi! Where's TOP oppa? I asked him before entering.

 

He'll be here in 30 minutes.. more or less I think.. He told me.. then I entered the room..

 

Let's do it one time! One time. He told me. 

 

Is he joking? NO WAY! Is this what he meant? AISHH! I should not think like that..

 

Then the song started playing.. (Italic- the parts that you is singing.)


You know I'm trying to make it happen for us right now
I got to do what I got to do, for me and you


Yo
I remember we were living like Kings and Queens
In the little tiny castle made of hopes and dreams
It was destiny, it was meant to be
We were so complete, the perfect team


Then suddenly there's a glitch in the system
And between us is a big strip of distance
They say it supposed to make the heart grow fonder
For more like I can tell it couldn't be wronger


A little bit of more goes a long way


A little bit of right goes the wrong way


I keep giving, you keep taking

GD
I'm trying to make a living be patient

[Chorus:]
 

All dressed up nowhere to go
So I'm dancing on my own
I've been waiting way too long
Dancing on my own

 

Let's do it one more time. He told me.

 

Okay! I agreed to him.

 

That's where it all started!

 

All I can hear from him is the word.. "Again"

 

I heard it for like the nth time.. but  I can't complain.. I have to be professional.. especially because he's like a sunbae to me.. when it comes to music..

 

Even though I already have doubts about it.. I just ignored it.. 

 

Every time I hear the word again..  All I can answer is ok.. he was actually also helping me to reach the write note or how to sing this part..  but I guessed it ok.. I like watching him smile.. that smile.. that is not fake.. not forced.. just a normal smile.. After like an hour.. TOP oppa already came.. 

 

Like I said a while ago.. I know him too well.. I know when he's serious or when his not.. and I know that he's doing it on purpose.. I already reached my limits..

 

Yah! Ji! Stop playing around! I told him face to face.. they gave me five minutes break..

 

I am not.. I'm just doing my job babe. He told me.. Babe.. I;m not use to it.. but it send chills to my bones..

 

I know you too well Kwon Jiyong! I know when you're playing around and while you're being serious! I told him..  

 

I'll admit it! and I am sorry jagiya.. By the way I am leaving by 9. He teased me..

 

Yahh! Stop callimg me with names! I have my own name! I told him..

 

Yah! The two of you! stop fighting! We have to finish this song before 9! Aish! Just text me when you're done..  TOP hyung told us before he left me with this monster..

 

I guess we're alone again.. He told me while leaning in..