Chapter 11

The Idol and his love

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

I guess they were right all this time. I should have atleast gave her a chance to explain. And again, they were right~!  I'll be be the one who'll understand her more than anyone else. I know, I know.. I should have! Am I really that fool? stupid? jerk? Argh~! In the end, the blame is put on me. I love her but I have Kiko now. For the best.. I gues.. I need to settle things between me and Eunmi. I can do this.. for Kiko.

 

 

so, after the show ended I went to her waiting room..

 

 

"Eunmi, can I have you for a minute? Let's talk." I told her.

 

 

"Why?" She asked me.

 

 

"We have to, it's time to talk about it and settle things." I reason out.

 

 

"Do I still have a place in there?" She asked me while pointing my heart.

 

 

" Yes, you have and always will have." I answered here and then I step closer to her.

 

 

"then why? I am just asking for a second chance, nothing more.. nothing less." She told me and to tell everyone honestly.. I was shock with those words she said.

 

 

"She loved me at my worst, you had me at my best but still you choose to break my heart." I coldly told her.

 

 

"Do you know that you're asking for too much? You are like asking for me to die! To live my life for nothing!" She told me the suddenly tears run through her cheeks. I honestly hate seeing her like this but I have to do this for Kiko.

 

 

"It's better for you to move on. It will be better and best for everyone!" I convinced her.

 

 

"Yeah right, for everyone including you but excluding me." She told me that made my heart sank.

 

 

"Before everthing else, can I ask you for something?" She told me.

 

 

"Anything." I told her.

 

 

"Kiss me." She told me. I didn't think anynore. I went close to her and she made the move for our lips to touch each other. We kissed like it is the end of the world. At the moment, we forget everything. But everything ended when someone called her. It was that kim girl that teddy hyung was telling me to pair with the monkey.. I mean the maknae.

 

 

"Ji, she's indeed very lucky. How I wish I be in her shoes.How I wish I am still that person that your heart beats for. I had my chance but I made a wrong move.. one bad move.. I guess this is the end. 'til we meet again. I'm just her around the corner if you need me. I love you.. Goodbye! She whispered to my ears then she planted a kiss on my lips and left me speechless.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been awhile since I updated the story.  I was really busy with school. ^^