Chapter 10: Her Story!

The Idol and his love

you P.O.V

 

"Unnie, are you excited that you'll be going to strong heart?" my sister asked me happily.

"Eunji, who told you that? I" asked her.

"You still didn't know? wae?" She asked me.

"If I know, I will not act like this." I told her.

"Well, because you are the leader of Summit and only you and kim unnie is free during that time.. The two of you will go to strong heart for the whole group." She told me.

"Ah, that's why Kim was going crazy this morning.." I told her.

"Unnie? Are you not going to prepare?" She asked me.

"Wae?" I asked her and I am really clueless with this strong heart thing.

"You are really clueless! You'll be shooting strong heart today.." She told me.

"You can now apply for my coordi". I told her.

"No thanks"! She told me and drag me to my dressing room.

 

After awhile of preparing for the show.. Finally! We're done! I was thinking if I should wear the necklace.. Should I? I mean after what he did to me yesterday.. But it's a gift and I love it. Yah right, I should wear it. I looked for it in my drawer but I can't find it.. Aisssh.. where did I put it??

 

"Unnie, what are you looking for?" my dear sister Eunji asked me.

"My necklace!" I told her.

"Owww, this one?" She asked  while holding a box.

"Yes! That one.. why you have my necklace??" I asked her.

"Well, because.. I want you to wear it!" She told me and gave me the box that contains the necklace

"Unnie, Did he gave it to you? Yesterday?" She asked me.

"Well, if I will say no.. I'll be lying for sure.." I told her.

"It's obvious.. He's the only person that you love butterfly secretly." She told me.

"I went out with lay the guys yesterday.." I told her.

"Well.. really? How is he?" She asked me.

"Like I did not invite to join us." I told her.

"I was really busy yesterday.. but how is he?" She asked me again.

"See it youself.." I told her while reading a magazine..

"Unnie!!! C'mon! Tell me!! I am dying to know!" She told me.

"Then DIE!" I .

"You're not helping me.." She told me and continue cleaning my stuffs.

I can see that my sister still loves that chinese guy. Zhang Yixing is such a nice guy, his sweet and caring. I actually like him for my sister but they broke up. If my parents is still here.. They'll be happy to give their daughter to him too, hahaha . Anyone dating Yixing is such a lucky girl..

"He's not fine.. He's very distant to the guys.. well atleast offcam..." I finally gave in and told her.

"Really? Unnie, actually.. I have to tell you something.. I know that you'll hate me for not telling you this-- " she was suddenly cut off by my manager.

"Eunmi, let's go!" my manager told me.

"I have to go! Just tell me later. Bye!" I bid goodbye and kissed her cheeks.

I wonder what she was going to tell me, I know it can wait whatever it is.. I mean atleast I  can wait..

Finally after a long drive.. we finally reach the studio.. When we enter the building, we were greeted by the two host,  Lee Dongwook and  Shin Dong-yeop. After that we went too our dressing room to wait and relax. 

While waiting Kim was talking about what she's going to tell the world. She's excited and nervous. She then told me that she's gonna make sure to win the night. Aissh. This girl, she really want to own the night. She really loves attention.

After like 45 minutes, one of the assistant went to our room and told us to get ready because we're going to shoot now. Kim did her final preparation while I just waited for her. 

When we went inside the set, I was so shock. SUPER. What is he doing in here??? I mean. Why right now?? When I choose to talk about our past relationship? AISH. Wish me luck. I guess he felt someone looking at him, that's why our eyes met. WHATEVER.

"Let's start! Please get ready!" The PD shouted.

Then the MCs start the talking.. blah blah blah..

When the MCs introduce us and we went to our respective seats. And then we're now in our last guest.. and I was really really really shock.. so is this what my sister wants to tell me???

 

"Let's now welcome, the Kwon leader of Bigbang! Gdragon!" the MC said. then music started playing.. 

After a while, he went to the stage and do some dorky moves.. 

"Jiyong-ssi, where do you want to sit?" The Mc asked him.

" Beside EunMi-ssi, you!" He answered. What the hell!

"Then you may now occupy the seat beside you.." The MC told him.

 

There was silence. Until the host again came up with a question..

"you! How are you? Is it ok to sit beside gdragon?" He asked me.

"Daebakk!" I replied and they laugh. I don't know how to answer that stupid question!

"You know you look good together! You both have chemistry!" The MC told us and others also agree. This is so awkward and annoying!

"Really? Thank you so much!" Jiyong replied and everybody made noises.

 

After other talk about their topics.. the MC suddenly told me that it's already my turn to talk. 

"So, EunMi-ssi.. What is this all about?" The MC asked me.

"Well, I was once in a relationship with a star." I told them.

"Why your title is 'I was his butterfly'?" Leeteuk asked me.

"Omo! Is it Jiyong??" Shindong said and everyone gasped. 

 

I look at him and he was not even looking to anyone.. He was just staring on the floor.

"Aniyo! Well he is as famous as Jiyong sunbaenim. He's sweet, kind and thoughtful. For short, He's almost a perfect boyfriend. I mean, If you are in a relationship with him.. then you must be lucky.. very lucky.. He has the looks, the fame and the fortune. Even other people want him crash and burn. It is because they envy him. It started with me working with him. He was a very close friend of my best friend. Actually my best friend was the reason why we met. Then the next day I was accepted to his company and work with him. After like 6 months I think.. He confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend. It all happened in Han River, it was like 7 in the evening. After like 3 months, we broke up. Actually he was the one who ended our relationship. I admit it was my mistake. I committed the biggest mistake. There was no 3rd party or other people involve. I accepted my defeat but he never knew till now the reason behind that. He never listen to me or even to his friend. Back when I was 6 years old, my parents died and I was left with my sister who is a year younger than me. Since she was a child, she suffer from a heart disease. She was okay till that day, she suffered a major heart attack that made her doctor to asked for an urgent heart transplant. It was the reason why I did that. I can never turn my back to my sister. She even gave up her relationship with his boyfriend. She gave up her friends because there was just a little chance of her survival. But luckily, she survived. and I am really thankful to God. So, here's the story behind that you never wanted to listen. The story that is already in my past but always hunt me. Maybe because I can't move on because I still love him. 'I was once his butterfly.' Actually, I really love butterfly and he also likes it.. it was one of the common things that we both agree.. that we both love. So that's why." I told them while wiping my tears. 

 

Everyone was also touched by my story but Jiyong was just staring blankly on the floor.

 

"So, Eunmi-ssi.. How is he?" Kim asked me that brought everyone to shock.

"Kim-ssi, you never knew about this?" the MC asked her.

"I never, I mean it's her past and it's up to her whether to tell us or not. and I respect her." She said.

"Well, he's already dating somebody." I told them.

"And I am happy for him.." I added.

"I guess that guy might change his mind, right jiyong ssi?" The host said.

"Maybe, we don't know. He's such a fool. I know that he regret it. He'll wish to turn back time and understand her." Jiyong replied.

"Really?" I asked him curiously.