JYP

The Idol and his love

 

GD's P.O.V

 

Finally! Hyung already left!! Isn't that great??! I can be alone again.. NO noise.. no disturbance.. no comments.. no hyung.. no teddy.. I can say that I am evil at times..

Well, let's see what should I do.. 

Ahh! I'll just do the same thing..

Get drunk..

 

After finishing a bottle of soju.. I was just sittin'.. chillin' out.. doing nothing.. then suddenly.. Youngbae and the members appeared in front of me.. 

Yah! What are you doing?! Youngbae asked me.

Are you blind or something?! I asked him. Here we go I again..

Hyung! If Eunmi will know about this.. Seungri told me. 

What will she do? huh? I shouted at him.

Ji! You know that EunMi hates the thought of you getting drunk! TOP hyung told me..

Are you sure?!! You don't even know if her real name is EunMi! If that her name! She's a ! and then suddenly someone punched me.. it was Daesung..

Yah! What's wrong with you?!! HAH?! I shouted at Daesung.

EunMi is her nickname.. We all know that! and you is not a ! You're the one! He shouted at me..

 

you.. that was the last thing I said.. then I passed out..

 

 
Teddy’s P.O.V


I currently walking around the JYP building.. Looking for familiar faces..
I have been thinking of how to get inside JYP’s office.. I mean..
 I came here often.. But jus t two or three times I think.. 
While looking around.. I saw a familiar face, getting out from one of the room.. 
I looked for a nice angle where I could see her face clearly.. Oh I see..
 that room was the President’s office! Wew.

Well, Let’s get back to the girl.. 
wait.. is that.. you?? What is she doing here?? Is she working here.. 
or is she the new trainee.. or is she the girl that will have a collaboration with Ji Yong and Tabi..

FYI, my intention is for clarification.. not any business.. or whatever.. 
a chitchat or anything.. I came closer to her.. and I greeted her..

Oppa! What are you doing here? She asked me.
 I can sense that she is very nervous right now.. Is something wrong? Kekeke

I was about to ask you the same thing.. Why are you here? And please.. 
I wanna know the truth.. I’m tired with the lies.. I told her with pleading voice..
 I’m asking here to tell me the truth..  because since she left..
 all I can hear is the gossip that someone made up.. or something like over exaggerating issues

Oppa.. Please tell answer me first.. Are you here for a collab? She asked me. 
Fine. I’ll answer this one.. truthfully.

Yes, YG sent me here to give this demos.. 
He can’t be here because of the preparation of 2NE1 for their comeback.. 
and I was supposed to be here 3 hours ago.. but Ji just finished the demo.. 
I told her and she gave me a weak smile..

So, Will you answer me now? I asked her and all she did was nod..

Are you working here? I asked her..

Yy—es. She said while stuttering.

Please don’t tell me that.. before I could even finish what I am saying, she already cut me off..

I am sorry.. I know.. I was not supposed to be doing this.. but after being together with you guys..
 I mean... when I was with Ji. I learned to develop my skills..
 to know the other side of me.. he showed me the real beauty of music and dancing.. 
She told me while tears escaped from her eyes.

you, Ji would be really proud of you.. If he only listen to us. I told her , causing her to smile a little..

then suddenly a girl approached her..
 wow. this girl.. is she trying to be rude?!
 She talks to EunMi like I don't exist..

you! What’s you decision? A girl asked her..

Don’t worry Kim.. I already accept the offer.. 
After all.. I have to.. She told the girl..

OMO! You are teddy sunbaenim! She screamed while pointing at me..

Yah! EunMi! Let’s introduce ourselves!  That kim girl told Eunmi.. 
Eunmi.. Sooo.. That;s still her name! I guess that, it’s her real nickname..

BWOH???!Aigoo.. Eunmi told kim.. HAHAHA, I am so evil.. but later on.. Eunmi finally agreed with kim..

Annyeong! We are from summit! They both introduced.

My name is Kim, and I am the Main Vocalist... that kim girl told me..

Hi! I am EunMi! I am the Lead Vocalist and Leader! Please guide us! 
She told me while doing some cute things.. hhahaha.. i know she hates that..
 because she always feel  embarrassed! and that's number one she hates.. 

Well I am sure that you'll do great guys.. Just be yourself.. dream high.. enjoy.. that's all I can say to you..
 But knowing Eunmi, she can lead very well.. 
You guys made a right choice! I told them.
 I can see that she was shocked from what I am saying.. 

Op-Sunbaenim, I think you should go inside now.. kamsahamnida! Eunmi told me.. 
ahhhh. yah right... go inside.. oh ! I'm dead.. before I could even say goodbye..
 Eunmi and her friend already left.. Aisssh.. that girl..

 

 

She's still the same old Eunmi.. or should I say.. you..

 

_______________________________

Wew! Finally! ^^ School is making me crazy! -.-