Collab

The Idol and his love

GD's P.O.V

 

Dancing on my own ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKvuv11K93U

 

I always think about her

Try to not overthink about her

I always dream about her

Try not to dream about her

I'm feelin' so lost without her

I try to come home

And it's so hard being out on my own

It breaks my heart to leave you alone

And that's all I get from you

But I give my all to you

And that's all I hear from you..

 

What do you think hyung? I asked teddy hyung after the song ended.

 

Well, It's awesome! I think this should be the song that we'll use for the collaboration with JYP. He answered me while smiling.

 

Really? Another collab? With JYP himself? I asked him.

 

No, I think with a new girl group.. He answered me.

 

Well, all of them? I asked..

 

No, just a member.. He told me while reading the lyrics.

 

Who? I asked

 

Actually, there is still no final decision of who will it be.. But I think she's the main vocalist..

 

Well, then I think JYP really trust that girl.. He is really confident with her talent..

 

Yeah, I totally agree with you.. Winning the trust of JYP is a great acheivement in life.. I mean JYP is a great person and very perfectionist.. He might really like this girl.. He said while correcting the lyrics.

 

 

Are you done? I asked him referring to the lyrics.

 

Yeah, here it is.. He said then gave the lyrics to me.

 

Yah! Hyung!You are very.. NVM. I said then i left him..

 

 

 

Aisssh. This guy.. He made so many correction with the lyrics . No wonder others don't want create their own song.. Hahaha If this is not for a collab I won't let him to this to my dear paper.. hahahah. After I got the lyrics corrected by Hyung, I went to YG's Office..

 

Please take a seat... He told me..

 

Appa, I am done with the song.. I told him.

 

Really? What's the title? He asked me.

 

Dancing on my own.. I told him as I gave the paper..

 

Nice.. did you already record a demo? He asked while checking the lyrics.

 

Late this afternoon.. because teddy hyung has a business to take care of.. I answered him.

 

Ok then. We'll set the meeting as soon as possible. and by the way Ji Yong.. He told me..

 

What is it? I asked him..

 

Please give me the demo tomorrow.. so that I could give it to JYP.. He told me.

 

Neh! Gomawo! I thanked him and left the room.

 

 

I have lot of things to take care of.. the songs for our upcoming album.. for my solo album and for the collaboration.. I think that I should finish this before the deadline.. I want to take a rest.. a vacation maybe..

 

I was about to go to the studio when I heard the staffs chitchatting about someone.. 

 

Franz unnie! you unnie visited the cafe yesterday.. I guessed that girl is thea.. one of the intern her in YG.. and one of the closest person to you.

 

OMO! Chincha??!  and that franz girl was suprised, she's also one of her closest friend

 

so.. you came here yesterday.. soo.. that girl was her sister? I was really having a deep thought when TOP hyung called my name..

 

Ji Yong! He called me while running towards me.

 

Hyung! what do you need? I asked him

 

I heard about the collaboration.. well.. I just what to help you.. if you need. He told me..

 

Great hyung! I was planning to give you a call.. I will just send you a sms later.. when teddy hyung arrives. I told him

 

Okey. Ji yong.. you heard already? He asked.. 

 

I know what he means... He's asking if I already know about you visiting the cafe..

 

Neh, I heard some staffs talking about you.. I answered him.

 

As far as I remember.. you went to the cafe yesterday.. I told me with curious face.

 

Yeah, I went there yesterday.. I even met her sister.. but not her.. her sister is a fan of us.. I guess she doesn't know about the matter between me and her sister.. I told him.

 

You sure that you didn't saw her?  He asked me with the What the heck face.

 

YAH! Fine, you win! I saw her.. she was talking with minzy and teddy hyung.. you know that I still hate her.. I;m still hurt.. I told him

 

Here we go again with you and your selfishness.. Just give me a call later.. I have to go.. YG appa needs me in his office.. take care Ji! Bye! He told me and left me..

 

Am I really that selfish? Did she already read the letter? It's just how I feel.. I want her to know.. aigoooo.

 

you P.O.V

 

1,2,3 and 4 and 5..

 

You're doing great you! the choreographer told me.

 

I just smiled and thank him..I was supposed to do this yesterday.. but because I was late.. I wasn't able to..

 

you! Kim called me. She's one of my bestfriend in JYP and also a member of Summit. my group!

 

Neh? I answered her.

 

Sunbae wants you to go to his office now.. Good Luck.. She told me and laughed.

 

Aisssh! This girl..  After that.. I went to Sunbae's Office..

 

Sir, you is here.. the secretary told him.

 

OK, you please get inside.. He said.

 

Good Afternoon Sunbae... what do you need from me? I asked.. I am very nervous right now..

 

well, I just talked with an old friend of mine.. He told me that a collaboration with one of his great star would be a nice way to introduce my new girl group.. but then.. kim can't go.. so, I'm wondering if you can go instead of her.. You have I great voice you know.. HE told me.

sure, sunbae! It would be such a great honor. I told him with a smile..

 

I was really happy because he trust me.. At first I didn't care who will it be.. But then when reality hits me.. 

oooh gosh.. why.did.I.said.YES?

 

By the way, you .. we're going to meet them tomorrow afternoon... please be prepared! He told me.

 

Sunbae? Mind if I ask you... Who'll be the person I'll collaborating? I asked him

 

Well, that's for tomorrow...  He told me..

 

Well, I think that's it! You can now leave you.. he told me..

 

Kamsahamnida Sunbaenim! I told him..

 

When I went outside his office.. I saw ...

 

 

 

 

 

teddy oppa??!

 

ohhh, gosh! don't tell me..