Weep

jeu d'amour ღ

Yunho/Jaejoong | G

 


 

Jaejoong walked along the forgotten path, hands tucked in his pocket, feet following the rhythm of the song playing on his iPod. His copper-colored hair fluttered in the light breeze and his glasses slid down the bridge of his nose.

 

The trees around him were losing leaves as September drew near. He leant against a familiar tree, closed his eyes, and let the comforting feel of belonging wash over him. A while had passed before Jaejoong finally opened his eyes. The wind had picked up and leaves tumbled past his feet. Jaejoong turned and pressed his palm on the carving on the tree. His eyes lingered on the simple words as he turned.

 

Yunho + Jaejoong

 

The sky was dark and cloudy. Jaejoong liked rain because he felt safe enveloped in the chill of the water as it fell on his skin. It reminded him of kisses and laughter, promises and love; arms around each other, hands intertwined. Jaejoong’s face was wet and he wasn’t sure whether it was tears or rain.

 

Jaejoong hummed the beginning of a song he once knew the words of. His voice cracked and he stopped. Clearing his throat, he sang, his voice lost in the claps of thunder. A bittersweet smile worked its way onto his face and he sang louder. Lighting flashed across the grey sky and the rain fell harder. ‘Rain is heaven’s tears,’ Jaejoong thought to himself.

 

I sing because you are watching. It is not for anything else.