[Announcement] Help, guys!

jeu d'amour ღ

 

Hey guys!!

image

 

Okay, first of all, before I start this post, I need to apologise to 3 people whom I hope are reading this- Kim_Aiko, Axiela and BlingBlingDiva.

tumblr_m28rna8hLm1qihztbo1_500.gif

 

Yes, I am working on your requests. Are they done? Not even close. Will I finish them? Yes, but not in the near future. Yes, you can scold me all you want because I know I , but I'm in this mental standstill since the hoidays started, meaning that I'm incapable of writing anything or thinking of any ideas. this is not an excuse! I am speaking the truth, I swear!

NINCant.gif

 

So I thought, hey! Why not write some oneshots to fire up the ol' muse? Well, I tried but I couldn't think up of the simplest . And this is where you wonderful readers come in. 

image

 

I want/need you guys to comment below, and give me a prompt or a summary of a story you guys want to read. What I write will probably be a drabble and I cannot promise I will get all your requests done, but I will try, guys! But can I ask something of you guys? Please request only Yunjae, because I'm in a strict only-Yunjae mode right now~

0.659160001252653833.gif_thumb.jpg

 

If you guys want more stories, then start requesting! Feel free to request more than once, guys, and all you 90-over silent readers! Get out of your shell and request!

cCikg.gif

 

I love you guys~ 

2qi0h9h.gif

WcFVA.gif

tumblr_m22ew4LM7N1r5jprro1_500.gif

 

Erm, bye now.

image

 

[EDIT]

WE REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS HOLY I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'M SQUEALING AND HYPERVENTILATING I LOVE YOU GUYS I CAN'T STOP SMILING!!!!!!

image

image

image

image