I Hate You

jeu d'amour ღ

Changmin/Jaejoong | PG13

 


 

"Hey Changmin. Look at this. They say me and Jaejoong are going on a date today," Yunho cackled a little. The younger rolled his eyes and walked past Yunho.

 

" you."
 
 
"You wish. I'm going to go to the club," Yunho stood up and shrugged on a jacket. 
 
 
"To bang some girls?" Changmin sneered.
 
 
"What else? Go reminisce with your precious Jaejoong," Yunho mocked.
 
 
"I don't like guys," Changmin replied with anger. 
 
 
"Whatever." The door slammed shut, the sounds echoing through the small apartment.
 
 
"I don't like guys," Changmin hissed to himself, angrily pulling out a book. As gay as it was, he has a book he writes in whenever he's pissed. His therapist recommended it.
 
 
5 January 2012
 
I hate Kim-ing-Jaejoong. Sometimes I wonder why he isn't dead from damn STDs yet. The number of girls he ed probably surpassed a hundred by now, and the times he had been ed is probably ten times the amount of that. That damn .
 
I don't like guys. I'm not gay. I hate gays. I hate Kim Jaejoong.
 
 
 
Rant after rant, entry after entry, was about a single person - pages and pages of denial and curses.
 
 
He wonders when he'll stop writing.