For You

jeu d'amour ღ

Changmin/Jaejoong | PG

 

 

"When are you going to stop?" Jaejoong sighed, gently dabbing at the wound on Changmin's face. Changmin winced slightly, but smiled, running his fingers through Jaejoong's hair.
 
 
"Never," Changmin replied, letting Jaejoong take off his shirt and clean the cuts there.
 
 
"Not even for me?" Jaejoong asked, with a hint of hope in his voice. Changmin nearly felt guilty. Nearly.
 
 
"No," Changmin's smile swayed as Jaejoong moved on to his back. He felt Jaejoong tense up and shudder a little, and he could only guess it was the sight of his bruised back. They sat in silence, as Jaejoong cleaned and bandaged his back.
 
 
"They whipped me on the back of my legs. Can you help?" Changmin asked meekly. Jaejoong said nothing and sat in front of Changmin, his hands moving to undo Changmin's belt and pants. 
 
 
"Lie down," Jaejoong told him. Changmin obeyed and felt Jaejoong's soft hands run tenderly over the scarred flesh. Jaejoong neatly bandaged them up and kissed Changmin's shoulder.
 
 
"You're done," Jaejoong offered a small smile. Changmin thanked him and put his clothes back on and grabbing his bag.
 
 
"Where are you going?" Jaejoong asked Changmin from his spot on the bed.
 
 
"Out," Changmin replied as he put his shoes on.
 
 
"I love you," Jaejoong called out as Changmin opened the door.
 
 
"I know," Changmin smiled and left Jaejoong again.