Chapter 6

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Heyyyy~ At last, I've updated. /cries/ A not-so-long chapter ahead. Only 700+ words. YaDong only.

 

~

 

Along the streets of Seoul, a strong beat of rhythmic music can be heard just a few miles away from where he is standing. He’s been a fan of music ever since he was six, so he can’t really deny the fact that he wanted to see what’s going on in that place surrounded by loud booming music. He’s aware that he shouldn’t be near any street performers, because he might be there, moving his body gracefully – not to mention ily – and he won’t even be able to tear his eyes from him again just like the last time. His mind keeps telling him that should get away, but his heart knows that it is what he wants anyway – to see him again, if destiny would allow.

 

~

 

Hoya with his group is performing at the streets – again. He’s been participating more in dancing because he still hopes that one day, just once, he’ll see him in the crowd again. And today might be his lucky day, considering the fact that he just spotted him among the crowd. Hoya wanted to stare longer at him, but was afraid that the man will notice and will disappear again before he was able to approach him. So, he decided to act oblivious of the presence of him, which he thinks was working.

 

~

 

He saw him again. He knows that he already need to get away, but the man doesn’t even know his existence in the audience, so he decided to stay longer. After a few more minutes of watching, the music finally came to an end. He thought that he won’t recognize him within the crowd, but he realizes that he’s wrong when he felt a hand wrapped around his wrist. He tried to struggle, but his effort was futile.

 

“Dongwoo. I know it’s you.” A voice said.

 

Knowing who the person is holding his wrist, he yanked his arm very hard and fortunately, the man’s grip was lost. He was about to run but the man grabbed both his arms this time, not planning to let him escape like the last time.

 

~

 

“I won’t hurt you. I promise.” Hoya assured, liking the feeling when Dongwoo seemed to relax. When he was sure that Dongwoo wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter