Chapter 4

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: OMG I'M BAAAACK XD. This is a short chapter, only around 900 words. UGH. It's just that I'm so busy (more like lazy).

 

~

 

Myungsoo unlocked the front door with his own spare key, taking cautious steps towards the living room. He spotted Sunggyu sleeping soundly at the couch, his chest heaving along with light snores. Slowly, Myungsoo scooted closer at Sunggyu, and examined the older’s tears stained face. Seeing this, Myungsoo became guiltier than ever, but why would he be? It’s not like he was having an affair with Sungyeol or anything. Myungsoo shooked his head, he shouldn’t be thinking about Sungyeol right now. He loves Sunggyu; he was the one who he fell in love with, not Sungyeol.

 

 

The best way to love is not to “fall”,

but to “feel”.

 

 

 Myungsoo stood up suddenly, his right knee bumping the sofa slightly. Sunggyu stirred in his sleep, but his eyes didn’t opened. Myungsoo breathed out, and silently headed to their bedroom.

 

How can he forget that Sunggyu is a light sleeper?

 

~

 

After being awakened by the slight bump of Myungsoo on the sofa, Sunggyu just stayed still. When he felt Myungsoo walking away, he waited for a couple of minutes before following his boyfriend. As he inched closer towards their bedroom, he heard Myungsoo’s quite angry voice.

 

“Of course I am angry! Not really that much, but still, I was pissed off by what you did. Do you know what will he think?”

 

Sunggyu felt some hope inside him, as Myungsoo was sort of angry with that Yeol guy about the incident. However, that hope was crushed when he heard Myungsoo’s chuckle.

 

“I’m just kidding. I’m not really angry. It’s not a big deal, you know.”

 

Sunggyu felt hot tears collecting on his tear duct.

 

~

 

Myungsoo can’t understand his own self. He was supposed to be angry with the choding, but the latter was just so irresistibly adorable that he can’t seem to get mad at him for long.

 

Just as he was about to say good night to Sungyeol, he heard a soft sob.

 

~

 

“Gyu hyung?” Sunggyu gasped as he heard Myungsoo called for him. He wanted to get away, but his wise self knew that it was simply worthless in the situation he is right now. He wiped his tears and he took a deep breath.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Oh, hyung. You’re awake.” Myungsoo mumbled trying hard to act like nothing happened. (A/N: OMG my eyelids are already dropping by this part XD so sleeepy~)

 

“Yes. Why are you still awake?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter