Chapter 13

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: OMG. I stayed up late just to finish this. I'm really proud of myself. Seriously. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you'll like this chapter.

 

~

 

When Dongwoo woke up, he found himself on the floor with a blanket slightly rolled on his body. He concluded that he might have fallen down the bed while sleeping. Not knowing what to do, he got up and headed towards Hoya’s room. It was just four rooms from his, and positioned at the very end of the hallway.

 

He knocked lightly, and he slightly jumped when the door suddenly opened.

 

At the threshold, there stood a very y Hoya with only his boxers on. Dongwoo just stared at Hoya with his mouth slightly open, when the latter said, “Liking the view?”

 

Dongwoo’s face turned beet red, and walked away in an instant, leaving a chuckling Hoya alone.

 

He walked straight towards Sunggyu’s room, for he feels that the older will be a good company. But the moment he opened the door without even knocking, he spotted Sunggyu eating joyfully with Woohyun.

 

“Oh… I’m sorry to interrupt you guys.” Dongwoo awkwardly said, and slowly closed the door.

 

He decided to go back in his room to continue his sleep, but he saw Hoya inside, wearing a very formal dress up.

 

“What are you doing here?” Dongwoo asked suspiciously, eyeing Hoya from head to toe.

 

“Nothing. I just want to apologize for not wearing appropriate clothes when I opened the door. I think I startled you.” Hoya explained, his eyes staring at the floor.

 

“I-It’s okay.” Dongwoo stuttered.

 

“Oh, so you like it?” Hoya looked up and asked with a very cunning smirk on his visage.

 

“No! Of course not!” the older strongly denied and Hoya just chuckled.

 

“Relax. I’m just kidding.”

 

“Sorry.” Dongwoo breathed out as he sat on his bed.

 

“You don’t have to apologize. I should be the one doing it, right?” Hoya said.

 

“Then do it properly!” Dongwoo yelled, not liking the fact that Hoya seems to be playing him.

 

“Whoa, chill. Do you want to go outside for some breakfast?” Hoya suddenly asked which made Dongwoo confused.

 

“So that’s what the get up is all about.” Dongwoo said, rolling over his stomach.

 

“Yes, yes, it is. Let’s go?”

 

“Okay. Just let me change.”

 

~

 

Hoya and Dongwoo went to a not-so-famous-restaurant, and the latter were quite thankful. Dongwoo doesn’t really want to gather attention from anyone.

 

“So… Where did you go after you helped Sunggyu escape the mansion?” Hoya asked out of nowhere.

 

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Dongwoo asked back.

 

“Why? It’s not a confidential question, and it’s not even personal.”

 

“W-Well, I don’t really wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter