Chapter 5

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HI~ Are you guys still reading this story? XD

 

~

 

“What’s wrong? Why did you suddenly want to see me?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo who looks like a mess.

 

“I had a bad day.” Myungsoo simply answered.

 

“You know, you have to have a bad day every once in a while. Otherwise you’ll never know what a good day feels like.” Sungyeol said with optimism. This brought a genuine smile at Myungsoo’s visage.

 

“Maybe you’re right.”

 

~

 

The car door opened.

 

“Hey, sorry for the long wait. The crowd made us dance more. You know how popular we are right?” a man said arrogantly.

 

“Yeah, I know. But Hoya, look who’s inside that café.” The other man whispered with a cough.

 

As he did what he was told to, Hoya’s eyes widened.

 

“Myungsoo and Sungyeol? They’re dating now?”

 

“We can say that… But, how about Sunggyu?” the man stared at the pair inside the café, and he started coughing badly.

 

“Whoa, are you okay? Oh crap, of course you’re not. We should head back home.” Hoya stated and started the engine of his car.

 

“No. I’m fine, I just choked on my saliva.” The man sheepishly reasoned, “Can we at least find out why are they together at this time?”

 

“Woohyun, you almost strangled me on our way here because you don’t want to come and now, you’re insisting to stay? Seriously, it’s not our business anymore. We – no, you should stop doing this. Sunggyu is already living his life peacefully and happily.” Hoya said.

 

The fact that Sunggyu is living peacefully and happily without him breaks Woohyun’s heart so much. Yes, it’s been a year but his feelings for Sunggyu didn’t even fade a bit.

 

When Woohyun didn’t say anything, Hoya quickly accelerated the car.

 

~

 

“Sorry, sir. They’re not home at the moment.” one of the maids said, “Would you like to wait for them inside? I know that you want to explore the mansion since it’s been a year, sir.” she added.

 

It was already evening when Sunggyu arrived at the very familiar mansion he used to live at back then and unfortunately neither Woohyun nor Hoya i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter