Chapter 8

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HELLOOOOOOOO!! Did you guys missed me? No? OK. -____- lol I've been lazy the whole month, so I'm really proud of myself because I am now updating. Yaaaayyyy!! XD Honestly, I should be studying right now for we have an exam on Monday to Wednesday. Whatever. XD Feel free to point out any mistakes!

 

~

 

“Hey, Myung. Can I ask you a question?” Sungyeol asked as he was watching a boring movie with Myungsoo.

 

“Hmm? You already did, Yeol.” Myungsoo playfully replied.

 

“Yah! I’m being serious here!” the older said, slapping Myungsoo’s arm.

 

“Okay, okay” Myungsoo said between chuckles, “What is it?”

 

“I was just wondering… Why did you choose me? You could’ve picked Sunggyu-ssi because he’s a much better choice. Not that I’m complaining, I am really happy that you did choose me, I’m just wondering why?” Sungyeol asked again, eyebrows furrowing.

 

Myungsoo gave him a look.

 

“Don’t look at me like that, it’s just intriguing. I swear.”

 

“Okay, if you say so. Well, I don’t actually know. It’s just… I saw something in you that I didn’t saw in Sunggyu. Maybe what I just felt for him as pity, maybe I just misunderstood my feelings.” Myungsoo shrugged, “I know what I did to him was bad, but at the same time, it feels so right. Maybe we weren’t really meant for each other, because with you it’s… different.”

 

“Different? In what way?” Sungyeol asked again for the nth time.

 

“I don’t have any idea okay, I just feel it.” Myungsoo finished the conversation as he stood up from the couch.

 

~

 

“Woohyun?”

 

“S-Sunggyu?” Woohyun called back nervously, his heart beating faster than normal. Indeed, his feelings for Sunggyu still weren’t reduced.

 

“Yes, it’s me.” The older said while handing Woohyun his wallet, earning him a small “thank you” from the latter.

 

“So, h-how have you been?” Woohyun stuttered making Sunggyu laugh.

 

Woohyun tilted his head to the side, “Why are you laughing?”

 

“The Great Nam Woohyun stuttering, that’s so bizarre.” Sunggyu said with a smile, and Woohyun swore his heart skipped a beat seeing that smile again.

 

“I was just shocked, that’s all.” Woohyun laughed awkwardly, “It’s been a year since I last saw you so…”

 

“Yeah, I completely understand. Thanks for the entertainment, I badly need it right now.” Sunggyu commented.

 

Woohyun’s eyebrows furrowed, “Why? Did something happen?”

 

“Uh… M-Myungsoo and I aren’t together anymore.” Sunggyu said shakily, remembering what happened.

 

“Oh… sorry to hear that. You know, people think that it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it’s letting go.” Woohyun stated, “Maybe the two of you just weren’t meant to be together.”

 

Sunggyu started walking slowly with Woohyun following him. “What did you do to Woohyun?” the hamster suddenly asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

A chuckle.

 

“Nothing, I’m just surprised that I’m having this kind of conversation with you. It looks like you’ve changed a lot.” Sunggyu said.

 

 

Every new day is another

chance to change your life.

 

 

“Did you already forgive me for what I’ve done?” Woohyun cautiously asked, stopping his tracks.

 

“Of course. That’s all in the past now.” Sunggyu sighed as he saw the longing look from Woohyun, “I don’t forgive people because I’m weak. I forgive them because I’m strong enough to know that people makes mistakes.”

 

“I’m really sorry, Gyu. I really am.” The younger whispered softly, tears forming as everything he had done flashed back in his mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter