Chapter 9

When Wifeys Goes Mad

Author POV

As soon as all of them entered the lingerie shop, the wifeys immediately took hold of their hubbies and went in different direction of the shop.

Making the hubbies sweat profusely, praying in their mind mentally to god that they can control themselves and not give in to their wifeys.

YOONHYUN SIDE(Yoona POV)

I was frantically praying in my mind that i will be able to control myself from my hyunnie when suddenly a arm grabbed my hand and lead me to

a corner of the shop.

"Yoongie~ Come and help me choose~ I cant deicide which one to buy~" Seohyun said with ageyo and led Yoona to the lingerie section.

"O-oh, okay hyunnie~" Yoona said as she recovered from her train of thoughts. 'I shall act calm and ignore all those moves hyunnie is gonna make! Yes! HWAITING!
 
"Here Hyunnie I think this suits you" Yoona said as she handed the cloth to Seohyun as she concentrated on finding some other.
 
Seohyun POV
'Why isnt Yoong reacting? Am I not seducing enough?' Seohyun thought as she took the cloth Yoona gave her.
'Ahhh I must seduce her more! I wanna see ManYoon' Seohyun pouted at the thought.
"Yoongie I wanna try on this lingerie. Come with me~" I said seductively much to Yoona's surprise.
"Oka-wait WHAT? You want me to go in with you?" Yoona shouted in surprise
"Yeap. Why? You dont want to? okay then..." I acted sadly as I began to walk to the fitting room mentally counting from 5 to 1.
 
As expected, Yoona started to walk towards me at the final count and I mentally praised myself for making the plan work.
 
"Alright alright. Lets go shall we?" Yoona said as she held onto my hand as i nodded my head.
 
Once inside i began taking off my shirt as Yoona turned around. "Yoongie~ Help me unhook my bra please~" I requested
 
"Oka-okay" Yoona said as she took in a deep breathe before raising her hands up...
 
Yoona POV
 
I raised my hand to Seohyun's bra and unhooked it. The atmosphere is getting warmer and suddenly "Urgn~" A soft moan came out from Hyunnie mouth as i accidently touched her warm back with my cold hands.
 
Seohyun must be embarrassed that she immediately raised her hands to cover while i stood there frozen.
 
After what seem like eternity, she recollected herself and turned towards me with a seducing face and placed her hands on my shoulders and moved in closer.
 
"Yoong~" Her hot breath whispered into my ears as I felt myself being as she came closer pressing her body on mine.
"Ye-yeah?"I stuttered mentally face palmming myself from doing so. "Will you cut your hair to like Amber's ? I will give you a reward tonight~" Seohyun whispered as her hot breath continued hitting my ears making me hotter.
 
"Ye-What! No! " I said as I heard what she just said. "I better go out first, Unnies might be finding for us. Change your clothes okay?" I will wait outside" I said an excuse while pushing her away gently before rushing out of the room and walking out to find the others to maybe help them from their Wifeys seduction.
Thinking of what Hyunnie did back then made my face red as I continued to walked in fast pace to find them while fanning myself.
 
Seohyun POV
After Yoongie went out My face immediately turned red and fanned myself 'Seohyun! What did you just did!' I thought to myself as I thought of what happened.
"Ahhh~ So embarrassing ><" I whispered to myself. 'I wonder if the unnies has succeeded? But I failed mine though... Since when Yoongie has such good self control?' I thought to myself taking my own sweet time to change.
 
 




UPDATEEEE HAhaha I know this story . I just cant imagine the innocent maknae seducing her Yoongie>< sorry for the ish update. I will improve myself more for the other couple as well! Well, Be curious of which couple might be the next! MUAHAHAH Oh ya Please comment about your thoughts of this story. Thankyou my prescious readers! ^^