Chapter 15

When Wifeys Goes Mad

Author POV

In the dorm where the nine angels lived, bustling of noises can be heard in a particular room.

"YA YOONG! STOP EATING WHEN THE STYLIST UNNIES IS PUTTING YOUR MAKEUP"

"B-but I'm hungry...." Yoona pouted. A hand ruffled Yoona's hair and a voice followed,"Come on Yoong, just listen to this ajummah for once."

"AHHH Yul hyung! Dont mess up my hair! Hmmph fine! Just this once!" 

"YAH WHAT AJUMMAH! IM HANDSOME NOW!"

"Come on hyungs, stop fighting. We have to finish this makeup before our wifeys come back from their long shopping trip." 

"Yeah, listen to the llama" Hyoyeon said as she adjusted her outfit in front of the mirror.

"HEY PEOPLE THE MOST HANDSOME PERSON IS HERE!" Sooyoung yelled as she barged into the room.

Everyone including the stylists stared at her for a moment before turning back to what they were doing a moment before.

"Oh come on guys, is this the best reaction I could get" Sooyoung pouted. "Eww stop pouting! It doesnt suit your appearance now." Taeyeon stated.

"Well, it seems that we are done here. Lets prepare to welcome our wifeys with a surprise Heheheh" Yuri said as she look at the rest.

Speaking of the devil, voices can be heard from the front door and the hubbies immediately went out to the living room with their new looks.

 

As soon as the wifeys entered their dorm, they were shocked. Seeing their hubbies new look made them froze up, dropping their precious shopping bags.

Except for Krystal who was used to seeing her llama with the looks.

"S-seobang... Is that you?" "Your one and only"

"S-sooyoungie! Woah you look...." "Awesome right? HEHEH"

"TAETAE! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?!" "Of course, my mushroom"

"My yeonie you look y;)" "R-really?"

"Who are you Mister? 0.0" "Really Seobaby? Thats what you are going to say?"

"HAHAHAHAHHA UNNIES LOOK AT YOUR FACES HAHHAHA" Krystal laughed as she step forward to her llama as hands welcome her by wrapping them in her waist. "Hey babe" A kiss followed on her lips to keep her from laughing at her unnies.

(Curious about the hubbies appearance? XD)

item_41309_1280px_c559487037d441398bd9ca

xWhFWZ9.jpg

 

tumblr_my066lTyUh1rkj1m4o3_1280.jpg

girls-generation.jpg

bing15.jpgphoto credits to the respective owner

The wifeys were stunned seeing their hubbies like this but immediately squealed after realising what is going on.

"OMO YOU GUYS LOOK SO HANDSOME" The hubbies just smirked and went tto hug their wifeys. The wifeys feels like they could faint right on the spot seeing their hubbies charming smiles. "Well, looks like our job here is done. Amber and me are going for our date now BYEEE" "B-but Babe, you promised me to... you know.." "Of course I didnt forget. Our date is in our room llama" Krystal whispered into Amber's ears. Amber turned bright red and immediately rushed out of the dorm with Krystal, leaving her hyung with the wifey.

In one corner of the room, the maknae couple could be seen talking seriously.

"Are you sure you are my Yoongie?" Seohyun asked seriously. "Of course I am Seobaby! Im your Yoongie! I know you like keroro, sings out of tune to their songs in our van, your sensitive spot is down bel-" "ALRIGHT! I believe you.You dont have to elaborate on that..." "Heheh my baby are you shy? Hows my look? Like it?" "y-yeahh" "Awww my baby is so cute blushingggg"

As the maknae couple continued with their teasing, The other two couple are in their respective love world flirting with each other.

"Omo, should I call you oppa now my youngie" Sunny said as she pulled Sooyoung closed by grabbing her at the collar "Oh my bunny its a pleasure to hear that from you" Sooyoung said as she lean into her bunny lips for a kiss.

"Yeonie.. You really look so hot!" Nicole said as she wrapped her hands around Hyoyeon's neck, pulling her to close the distance between them. "J-Jinja? H-heheh Thats good to h-hear" Hyoyeon stuttered as she stared at Nicole who is biting her own lips and sending her looks of lust. 

On Taeny side

"Taetae you look so handsome, why didnt you tell me about this surprise?" Tiffany said as she carress Taeyeon's hair. "Aigoo my fany ah its called a surprise for a reason" Taeyeon said as she brushed their nose together earning giggles from the other girl. "hmm but taetae even though you changed alot for me, your byuntae ness still didnt change at all did you?" "EH? What do you mean fany ah" "Your. Hand. Is. On. My. . KIM TAEYEON." Tiffany glared at Taeyeon. "Eppp I didnt know you will feel it heheh sorry fany ah" Taeyeon was about to remove her hand when another hand covered hers and kept it there. "Well, treat it as a little reward for you then taetae" Tiffany eyesmiled her. Taeyeon showed her dimple smile and said"Fany ah you are thebest" And they continued being lovey dovey with squeezes on the and kisses here and there.

Yulsic side

"Hey princess, hows my planning?" Yuri asked as she wrapped her arms around her wifey."Seobang ah how did you even planned all of this?" Jessica asked as she looked at her handsome Prince's eyes. "Hmm just showed my charms to the stylists unnies heheh Ouch! YA! im kidding baby! I went to ask Mr LSM together with Taeng and we made a deal with him heheh. Anyway do you love it?" "What deal? Of course I love it seobang. You look so handsome" Jessica squealed and buried her face into Yuri's neck. "Im glad you did. Now lets forget the deal for now and spend our time together in our room" Yuri smirked as she carried her princess into the room.

FEW DAYS LATER

"YAH KWON YURI GET BACK HERE" "KIM TAEYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING" "CHOI SOOYOUNG" "KIM.HYO.YEON." "YOONGIE!" "AMBER LIU YOU LLAMA"

"Re-relax sica ah. Its just a photoshoot heheh." "JUST A PHOTOSHOOT? You didnt even told me you will be dressed so ily for it! You even dragged the other five of them in!" "Im sorry sica ah. Its just that we wanted to make our wifeys happy so we agreed to this photoshoot...Remember the deal I mentioned? This is the one." "But Stil-" "Dont worry sica ah. At least there is no extra models shooting it with us right?" "Fine. But you will still get it from me tonight!"

"The same goes to you" The other wifeys said to their hubbies.

The Hubbies could only pray that this shooting will end fast so that they dont have to take their wifeys' stares. Lets just say hungry stares;)




Hello! IM BACK! Just a day before a new year starts heheh. This marks the end of this story! Im sorry if the ending is lame but I tried heheh. Hope you guys enjoyed my story and thanks for suppporting this story even though the updates are  not frequent. THANKYOU:D