Chapter 14

When Wifeys Goes Mad

Hey guys! Im finally back:D Im really sorry that I took so long to update. I just had no idea how to continue this story heheh. The story will be ending soon and I will try to make the updates fast(;

Yul POV

Oh my god! Why is sica dragging me out like that?!? But omo, look at her face. She look so beautiful~ Wait, Why does she look so serious and sad. Is it because she heard our conversation just now? Is it because im the only one not giving in? Im sorry sica... Maybe I should apologise and just give in to her request...

Jessica POV

Argh. I acting rashly again. I just wanted to tell Yul that she dont have to be so stressed over the hair cutting issue. I cant stand my hubby being so stressed over something. Look at her face now. Her facial expression keeps on changing. I should apologise for trying to force her to cut her hair....

Author POV

The pair of couple kept on walking until they reach a place that is peaceful enough for them to talk things out. "Sica" "Yul" They faced each other, looking into each others eyes. They stayed there admiring each others beauty for a long time before Jessica started saying "seobang ah. Im really sorry for making you feel so stressed out" hands reaching out to caress her face. "What do you mean sica ah" Yuri said, pretending not to know what Jessica is talking about. "You know what im talking about dont you? The hair cutting issue. I just wanted to see my seobang looking more manly there she already is but I think im too selfish that I didnt even thought of your feelings. I even dragged the rest of the members in as well. I jus-" Yuri cupped her wifey face " Hey hey my princess. You dont have to feel so sorry about it. I also didnt think of your feelings too. I just thought that you all just wanted to prank your hubbies, I didnt know that you just wanna see the other side of us." Yuri hugged her wifey and continued "Sica ah, you do know that we have schedules and we cant really cut our hair right? Knowing our sones, they will find out the reason why some of us cut our hair and some of us didnt!" Jessica sighed and traced small circles on Yuri's neck, making her shiver. "But seobang ah, is there really no way I could see you with short hair?" " Of c-course y-you can wifey" Yuri stuttered. Hearing this Jessica pulled back and blinked cutely at Yuri." Really?" Seeing her princess cuteness, Yuri tapped on her wifey nose and smiled. "Yeap! Trust your seobang sica ah. I'll do anything to make you happy. Now lets go back for now shall we? Knowing the members they must be worried that you will chop me into pieces from your actions just now." With that , they held hands and walked back to the dorm. Laughters can be heard, hearts can be seen all around them.




Dudunnnn. Heheh what do you think might happen next? Look forward to it ! But I wont be able to update anytime soon because I have major exams coming up): its an important one and i cant afford to fail for my future sake. So farewell~ Seeyou guys soon heheh (: