Chapter 13

When Wifeys Goes Mad

HUBBIES POV

 

The hubbies carried their food and walked towards their wifeys. Feeling weird sensing the wifeys unusual silience. 

"Hey ladies! Food is here! Eat up!" Amber cheered awkwardly in hopes to lighten up the mood. 

The wifeys just nodded their heads and started eating quietly.

-Hubbies Eye communication-

'Ya! What happened to them!'

'How would I know?! I was with you guys'

'Hyungs. I think they are just sad that they failed'

' Yeahh I think so too'

'Aww my poor mushroom' 

'Guys. Lets just end this night. My princess needs to rest' 

They all nodded and brought their wifeys back to dorm with Nicole, Amber and Krystal staying over night.

The wifeys are all preparing for the night while the hubbies are all gathered in Yuri's room.

'Guys, do you think we should just give in to them? I will help manage the company side..' Taeyeon said sadly as she thought of her mushroom sad face.

All of them nodded except Yuri who has a serious face on.

They all stared at Yuri, waiting for her opinion. 

Yuri buried her face in frustration. "I dont know anymore~ It hurts me seeing my princess gloomy as well." 

"Well then just go with it then! I think its good to have short hair, it wont get tangled up heheh" Amber grinned.

"Let me think for awhile more..." Yuri sighed and they just nodded in agreement.

-WIFEY SIDE- 

"Unnies! I heard something! I think they are going to give in soon!!" Krystal screamed in excitement as she entered Tiffany's room. 

 

They all widened their eyes in disbelief, shocked that their hubbies will want to give in to them over the hair issue.

"Taeyeon unnie was the first one to suggest to give in! Fany unnie~ your dorkie hubby love you so much eh" Krystal teased the red faced mushroom.

"Yah! Then whos the one thats not giving in?"

"Of course its the ice prince. But she seems so stressed out though. Judging from her voice"

The ice princess softened her face at the thought of her hubby stressed face. Jessica stood up and went towards Yuri's room. Dragging her out of the dorm together. Leaving the rest of them shocked.

-In the dorm-

"OMGGGGG HYUNGS WHR DID SICA UNNIE DRAGGED YUL HYUNG!" 

"IS SHE GOING TO TORTURE YUL? OMG FANY AHHH SAVE YUL!!"

"Chill Sica will not ha-"

"OMG SHOULD WE CALL THE POLICE? OR MANAGER OP-"

The dorm is now filled with silience with the hubbies lying flat on the ground. 

"That did the job!" Seohyun smiled as she kept the baseball bat away.

The wifeys stared at her before shaking their heads at the hubbies. They all had one thought in mind. 

'Please be back in one piece Yuri...'