Chapter 6 The Plan

When Wifeys Goes Mad

HUBBIES SIDE

"Yah! I heard that they are planning to cut our hair short! My precious hair!!!!" Sooyoung cried while holding her hair dearly.

"Omo! How do you know? I doubt its true. My seobaby will not do this to me!" The little alligator said seriously.

"Its true Yoong. I heard them talking about it just now. Yul What should we do now?"

"According to our Wifey personality, They will do it the hard way. But since Krystal is here to join in the plan, they might change it."Yuri said while holding her chin.

"But I already have Short hair. Why would Krystal join in the plan?"Amber said frantically while imagining her wifey doing her hair worst.

"Relax, Bro. I think your Krystal is just giving advices. And being the Smartie she is. She will of course know our weakness." Yuri said while looking at them.

"Hyung, What is it?" They said together. (They call each other hyung sometimes as they are all Hubbies (: )

*SMIRK* "Seduction" Yuri smirked.

"OMO! Thats considered one of our biggest weakness! And being the byun that Taeyeon Unnie is, she cant resist it!" Yoona said while holding .

"Yah! Whats that suppose to mean!" Taeyeon said while glaring at her.

"Come on Tae. Everyone knows that you are a byun for Big Butts especially Tiffany's . Even our SONES Knows that" Sooyoung pointed out.

Taeyeon just pouted knowing that is the truth.

"Yul Hyung. So whats our plan to not fall for their trick?" Amber asked ignoringthe small arguement.

"Easy. Just ignore them. Whatever they  do, try not to moan or stutter while talking. Especially YOU! KIM TAEYEON!" Yuri said while pointing her finger at Taeyeon.

"Awww. Not you also Yul!" Taeyeon pouted.

"Im just stating the truth. Once a Byun Forever a Byun. No doubt" Yuri said changing from her serious mode to dorky mode. 

The rest of them just laugh at the Red faced Taeyeon.

 

WIFEY SIDE

"WHAT! SEDUCE THEM?!?!" They all screamed as Krystal told them the plans.

"UNNIES! Dont shout! Its one of their biggest weakness. And being the BYUN that Taeyeon unnie is, she wont be able to resist your Tiffany Unnie" Krystal said while looking at Tiffany's . 

Tiffany face immediately turn red as she knows about Taeyeon being the byun for butts.

"Unnie, how do I seduce Yoongie?" Seohyun asked.

"HEHEH. Simple. Just wear something thats Y . Im sure being the forth byun in this group Yoona is, she wont resist for long" Sunny said while smirking.

"How about my Hyoyeonie? She is only into dancing" Nicole pouted.

"HAHAHAH. Unnie. Yours is even more easy! Since Hyoyeon unnie is a dancing addict, Just dance a y dance with her." Krystal said with her head high up proud of the idea.

"Krystal what about you?" Sunny asked.

"Me? Amber is short haired. I wont need to do anything about it." Krystal said while smiling at how MAN Amber already is.

"But I think Amber is gonna help our hubbies to stay away from us. So why dont you take Amber out later to distract her so we can have our Hubby with us?" Tiffany suggested.

"Sure Unnies. Count on me! Amber wont resist me for sure"Krystal agreed.

"Sica Unnie. What are you gonna do about Yul unnie?" Seohyun asked out of curiosity.

"Its a secret" Jessica whispered while a plan was forming inside her head.

The rest shivered and prayed for Yuri to be safe in the hands of Jessica, The Second Byun In The Group.

 

 

 




Hello all. Sorry for not updating yesterday. Was busy with homework XD

Anyway Get ready for the SEDUCTION OF WIFEYS (: Will the Hubbies be able to resist the y hot goddess wifeys? HAHHAHAH.

Thankyou for subcribing and commenting(: Pls do subscribe and comment  more(: