Chapter 4

When Wifeys Goes Mad

"Krystal!!!" Squel the Ice princess while hugging the younger one. "heheh Hi, Unnie" Krystal said with a bright smile on her face. *Cough Cough* They turned towards the sound and find Amber standing there awkwardly. "Oh yeah! Unnie! This is Amber! My girlfriend(: Amber this is my unnie Jessica Jung"Krystal introduced while pulling on Amber hands. "Oh hi Amber." Jessica gave a smile that seem innocent enough to fool Krystal but not Amber. Amber knew that there is something evil behind this smile and grew scared. "H..hi Jessica unnie" Amber stuttered. "Oh come on Amber don't be too nervous."Krystal whispered into her ears causing her to blush like a tomato erupting little giggles coming from the other girls.

Amber POV

'Oh my god. Who is she hugging MY Krystal like this! Amber could feel jealousy boiling inside her. I should interupt them right? Or not? Krystal seems happy. OMGG this girl is not gonna steal My baby away right? I must stop them!!! but how?sad Oh yeah. *cough cough* Yes! HAHHAAH I laugh in my mind.'  "Oh yeah! Unnie! This is Amber! My girlfriend(: Amber this is my unnie Jessica Jung"Krystal introduced while pulling on my hands. 'My god Why wont my heart stop beating so fast WAIT did she say unnie? OMG Im sooo stupid to get jealous over my own Girlfriend's sister! Jessica unnie gave me a 'smile'   'OMG She seems evil! I gotta be careful.' I greeted her while stuttering and Krystal whispered in my ears. OH MY MAMA! ITS  SO HOT IN HERE SUDDENLY~ I blush like a tomato  causing them to giggle. Oh Great! Now I embarrassed myself in front of so many people' 

-END OF AMBER POV-

The staring war between the Wifeys and Hubbies were soon forgotten due to the Surprise Guests. Now they were all so united sitting together acting lovey dovey infront of the newly couple.The couple were being handcuffed to a chair looking scared especially Amber. Scary thoughts running through her little mind. *AHEM* Krystal coughed, gaining attention from the older couples. "Oh yea I almost forgot about you two" Said the Ice Princess with her head lying on her seobang broad shoulder. "Ohmy Sica baby is getting forgetful. Here a kiss from your seobang will help" Yuri peck on her baby's lip causing her to blush. Seeing this Yuri smirk , stasified. that a little peck will make the ice princess blush."Ahem Okay Im here to ask you some questions regarrding your relationship*smirk*" Sica turned serious suddenly. 'God, Is she bipolar?' Amber and Krystal thought. They daydreamed for awhile thinking about this causing Sica to turn into HELLSICA that no one can control her except her seobang's touch. She slammed on the tables hard causing them to snap out of it. "Im talking to you  here...." Hellsica said in a low voice causing them to shake in fear. Sensing that Hellsica is gonna  explode soon, Yuri immediately back hugged her and whisper into her ears. "Relax~ My Sica baby. Don't get so fired up" She said in her husky voice causing the latter to shiver and melt. Hellsica immediately disappeared and is now snuggling to her seobang. The young couple sigh in relief mouthing thankyou to Yuri."Ahem as you heard from my sica baby just now, she has questions for you two. Answer them truthfully. If Hellsica comes out again, Im not gonna help you" Yuri whispered  knowing that her wifey had already fallen asleep. She woke her up by planting wet kisses around her face and nibbled on her ears causing the latter to moan and wake up from her slumber. She was about to kiss her seobang back again when Krystal and Amber both Coughed to gain thier attention. Sica sigh and turn around to them. "Oh ya. so My question is very simple(:" She backed away from her seobang and turned serious. Yuri on the other hand as well turned serious knowing that once the answer is out, the war will start once again. The other couple knowing that both the Ice Prince and Princess has finally turned serious did the same as well. all standing at each edge of the table.Hubby on the left Wifey on the right. "So, whos the wifey and hubby of this relationship?" Sica the General asked. All eyes were now focused onto the sweating couple. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello. I know this is very lame to you guys. But the interesting part will be out soon(: Be patient and wait(: Kryber is out now(: Who do you want/think the hubby and wifey is? Coment and Subscribe(: