Chapter 10

When Wifeys Goes Mad

Author POV

At the other corner of the shop, you can see a tall girl struggling to control herself with a red face.  Avoiding eye contact with the other shorter girl.

Sooyoung POV

GODDDD I could seriously die here! Look at her lips and her oh-so-hot body! Gosh! Snap out of it Choi Sooyoung! Think about FOOD! YES FOODD! 

"Sooyoungie~ Why are you standing there? OMO Your face is really red right now! Are you okay?" suddenly I felt a warm hand pressing on my forehead. 

I opened my eyes and came in eye contact with Sunny's melons!!! GOSHHH Turn Sooyoung Turn! Focus!! Ahh I cant take it anymore!! It wont hurt to squeeze alittle right? Yeah! Nothing will happen! 

I raised my hands and squeezed the melons infront of my face and started massaging it. 

"Mmmmhh~ Youngieee~" Oh My Goddd Her moans are so addictive! 

"Sooyoungie~ If you keep doing that Im gonna ahhh cut away your hair in return~" what? cut? hair? OMO! NO WAYYYY! I immediately stood away from Sunny 

and faced the other side while fanning my face.

"Ha. Ha. Sunny, Its hot in here right? I going to take a walk while you choose you lingerie ha. ha. byeee!" Before I could move abit, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I can feel Sunny's melons pressing on me again!! 

"Dont go~" Sunny whispered hotly while tracing her her fingers on my abs. I feel my knees go weak and was about to give in when...

"UNNIES!!!!!!!" I turned my head and saw Yoona waving her hand towards me while running here. Is it just me or is Yoona really wearing a superman suit with light shinning behind her? I must be dreaming but it does seems like it..

"Yoona? argh she is ruinning my plan!" I heard Sunny mumbling 

MY PRESCIOUS SHIKSHIN BUDDY IS HERE TO RESCUE ME! OMG I MUST GIVE HER ALL OF MY FOOD TO REPAY HER! Erm, maybe just one lollipopXD

I broke free from Sunny and ran towards Yoona who is also running towards me and hugged her. "YOONAAA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCHH" I cried with tears 

running down to my cheeks.

"Omo Unnie. You are too dramatic HEHEH. You are lucky I just saved your a** Treat me Ice cream later :PYoona said as she patted my back while whispering the last part of the sentence.

"Sure Sure):" I replied feeling sad about my pocket later. My money will be vaccumed later): Noooooo):

Yoona POV

I was walking around trying to find the other unnies who might not control themselves when a sight caught my eye. Ehhh? Isnt that sooyoung and sunny 

Unnie? OMG HAHAH Sooyoung Hyung look like she is about to die HAHAHAH 

Omo I must help her if not her hair  will be gone! After all she is my shikshin buddy(: Oh well I can ask her for ice cream later too >:D

I ran towards her while she ran towards me and hugged me tightly with tears running down her cheeks. 

"Omo Unnie. You are too dramatic HEHEH. You are lucky I just saved your a** Treat me Ice cream later :P" I said as I patted her back while whispering the last part of the sentence.

"Sure Sure):"Sooyoung Unnie replied. Heheh Good job  Yoona!  

"Sunny Unnie! Im gonna borrow Sooyoung Unnie for a while! BYEEE!" With that I ran off while dragging Sooyoung unnie without letting any of them to respond back. 

"Alright! Hyung! We must go help Tae hyung and Yul Hyung and maybe Hyo hyung too! Hyo hyung can maybe control herself but Tae and Yul Hyung might not! SO! LETS GOOOOO!" I said while dragging Sooyoung Hyung again while she is still in a daze.

Sunny POV

Arghhh Yoona just took away my Sooyoungie! Im almost there though! AHHH. Wait. If Yoona is here that means Seohyunnie has failed too! Wow since when

Yoona has such good self control? Hmm Impressive Hmmm. Hmmm Hmmm

 

Author POV

And Continuing, Seohyun is still inside the fitting room not believing what she had did to Yoona while fanning STILL red face. 

While Sunny is STILL continuing to Hmmmm here Hmmmm there on the same spot spacing out.

As for their hubby, luckily Sooyoung has snapped out of it and is headlocking Yoona for dragging her and is now being the one dragging Yoona instead.

And out in the shop somewhere, There is three wifeys seduing their hubbies while the hubbies are struggling to control themselves in the empty shopping mall.





MUAHAHA I UPDATED :D Hope you enjoyed it :D Its Soosun couple this time! Prepare for the next couple! HAHAH 

AND Thankyou all for commenting and subscribing to this story! I appreciate it alot! THANKYOU AND PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE! :D