Chapter 5 Motive Revealed>:)

When Wifeys Goes Mad

The young couple communicate with their eyes while the others watched them in silence.

*AHEM* Krystal starts to speak up"Unnies, Im the hubby while ASmber is the wifey of this relationship." 

(0.0) Sooyoung choked on her food while the rest had their eyes opened big and jaws dropped wide.

They started to imagine Amber doing ageyos and whinning at Krystal while Krystal being manly.They shivered at the thought of it.

They snapped out of it when they heard gigglings coming from them. 

"OMO! Unnies! Your guys' faces are so funny! Should had taken a picture of it ! BUAHAHAHAH! You guys are*LaughS* so easy to*breathes* be tricked! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH" Krystal burst out laughing while Amber's face was all red due to her holding in her laughter. 

Being the one with slow reaction, Jessica finally got onto what just happened. She just got tricked. 'THE ICE PRINCESS NEVER GETS TRICKED!" 

She thought to herself in her brain. 'CLAM DOWN SICA> CLAM DOWN>' She keep talking to herself in her brain. She snapped out of it as she cools down.

She pulled Krystal out to have a new meeting on what to do about their plan for their hubby. While on the other hand, Yuri did the same as well to think of how to resist their HOT WIFEY.

WIFEY SIDE

FANY  Jessica Krystal Seohyun Nicole Sunny

J: Alright. We need to replan our plan since Kryber is here. As you can see Amber has short hair so Krystal no need to pursuade her hubby to cut her hair to be more MAN. 

The rest nodded their heads in agreement except  for Krystal. 

K: What do you mean unnie? What  do you want to do ? 

F: We actually planned to threaten our hubbies to cut their  hair short to be more MAN as we doubt that they wont want to so we decided to do the hard way,THREATEN(:

Sunny: Yea. If they resists, We will Accidently burn their hair *Smirks evily*

N: but we need to replan it now as we will need to ask for advices from you.

Seo: Nae. Krystal hope you will help us :D 

K: Hmm.. From what i see.... We should not do it the hard way first. We should.........

 



 

 

HELLO! This chapter is crappy as i lost my patience redoing it as Whille im writing, It hang and need to redo. THEN It auto delete everything AGAIN. AND it hangs again. HAISH> SO annoyed, HAHHAH But i Managed to write some

Now you know what The Wifeys are trying to do(: They wan MAN SEOBANG. short hair and muscles etc. How will the hubbies react? :O  ANTICIPATE FOR MORE :D

I may post one more chapter again today or tmr. (: 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^ TYVM:D