Noona neomu... Deadly? Pt. 1

SHINee and the CRA

 

Onew POV:

“Thank you, and Good Night!” I yelled into the microphone, walking off stage. Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, and Minho all smiled and waved, playing around and being like they always were; goofy maknaes. Getting back to the dressing rooms, I started to change into my regular clothes to go home. Jonghyun
walked up and sat down in the one of the make-up chairs. “Want to pick up some chicken on the way home?” I grinned widely, always in the mood for chicken. “You know it!” I said, pulling on my sweater. When we were all ready to go, we snuck out the back way into  the part of the main hall closed off to guests. Before we hit the screaming fans, we liked some time to ourselves to wind down after a concert. As the rest of my friends chattered, I smiled to myself. Tonight had been a great concert: we were in Seoul again, there was a huge turnout of fans, and there was going to be chicken at home. Life couldn’t get any better. I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn’t notice that Minho had stopped walking, and I nearly ran into him. “Minho, why’d you stop?” I asked, before I could see what all of them were staring at. There were two girls in the closed off section, arm in arm, heading our way. One was really tall with caramel colored skin, blue skinny jeans, and a “Shining SHINee” shirt covered in glitter and stars. The other was shorter, with the same skin as her friend, pink skinny jeans , and a “SHINee Virus” shirt with hearts and rhinestones. Both were wearing sunglasses and the shorter one had a black backpack on her back. When they reached us, the shorter girl said, in perfect Korean, “Can we have your autograph? We’re from America.” We all looked at each other confusedly¸ but smiled at the fans, signing in their autograph books. Jonghyun, always the flirt, asked the girls “How old are you girls?” The shorter one replied “I’m 17, and my friend is 18” The tall girl smiled kindly, retrieving her book from Taemin, who had finished signing it. Key smiled at the tall girl. “You’re as old as our Taemin, are you a maknae, too?” But before the shorter girl could translate, both looked behind us, their smiles instantly turning into frowns of anger. Looking back, I saw a trio of girls marching towards us with… gun carrying men?! Then the tall girl said in English “Great, the NOONA’s are here.”