Welcome to the CRA Pt.1

SHINee and the CRA

As afternoon turned into evening, everybody kept to themselves, though Onew fell in love with Bright’s prepared dinner of chicken wings. So we move on to the next day.

Bright POV:        

Yawning, I groggily steered the helicopter, still tired from waking up so early. It was the boys first day of training and we had to be at the base in the Bermuda Triangle ASAP. We were about 15 minutes away, and while the girls and I were sleepy, the boys were anxious. I could hear them talking in quick Korean and see them out of the corner of my eye gesturing wildly. “Poor boys must be scared stiff,” I thought, “but I can’t blame them, this is a place of serious business and we are ing them into it, though really, our stories aren’t that different…” I blinked back hot tears of sorrow as I tried to push me and Di’s horrible reason for coming here to the back of my mind. It always rips my heart in half, along with my terrible secret. “God, will the pain ever go away, or will I have to die first? A bit ironic in a way: Death likes company, I guess.” I thought, and then turned my mind back to piloting the helicopter. Suddenly, I felt a hand clap on my shoulder. Looking back, it was Diamond, who looked into my eyes, checking to see if I was ok, probably because she saw me blink rapidly. Studying my sister’s face and eyes, I marveled at her ability to remain so cheerful. “She has always been so bubbly and fun, smiling and being jolly, but ever since…the shock, there’s been a sad glow behind her usually bright eyes, carrying the despair that I carry in my heart every day. One day, we’ll leave this association and we can start fresh…” I thought, tears welling in my eyes. Looking back at the front out the window, I brought the helicopter down for a landing at the base. It was orientation time.

Onew POV:

5 minutes after landing, the girls led us into a big building, disguised to look like surrounding vegetation. Anarchy was up front, talking about training, protocol and other things, but I was too busy taking in my second big surrounding change. As soon as we walked through the doors, the room suddenly darkened, making it hard to make out anything. There were people in back business suits all around, and among those people were younger, athletic people, some as young as 12. The girls waved to these young people, and they waved back, smiling happily, some even coming up and talking to the girls. The girls and the younger people would talk in fast paced English for a bit, though Anarchy slipped Korean phrases into her conversations, then the people would go back to their business.  The boys, though, were attracting a lot of strange looks, points, and hushed whispers.  “We’re handsome,” I thought “But something tells me these people are more concerned with our being here than our looks.” After winding through many dark hallways and people, we stopped at a door. Anarchy turned and smiled, then said “This is as far as you go for today. Go in this room and wait, this is your CRA Orientation.” With that, all three girls, in synchronized English, smiled and said “Have fun!” then walked away, giggling.