Welcome to the CRA Pt.3 or Realizations

SHINee and the CRA

 

Diamond POV:

“Yaaaaah Akasha,” I yelled as my best friend pulled me down the hall towards the work out center, “Slow down!” “How can I slow down when my best friend neglected to tell me that 5 GUYS MOVED INTO HER HOUSE!?” Akasha yelled, pulling me into the locker room. She finally released my wrist and opened her locker, and, after rubbing my abused wrist, opened mine as well. Akasha and I really clicked when I first joined the CRA, me always being made fun of for my constant crying and she always standing up for me. We joined at almost the same time, and since we tended to stay together when I wasn’t with Bright, we were mistaken for sisters. With Akasha’s caramel skin and bustiness equal to my own, we weren’t surprised. But when she took a job in American Rap (the most popular sector for people like us), we only see each other through video chat and at the base.  As I changed into my work out clothes, Akasha peppered me with questions non stop. “Isn’t SHINee the group where you have a huuuge crush on one of the members,” Akasha sniggered, “Jonghyun right? Hehe, only a matter of time before…” I blushed and hit her arm, hissing “Shut up! I barely know him, I just think he’s hot and has a great singing voice!” Akasha shrugged, smirking “Yes, but this hot, beautiful voiced guy is living with you guys for who knows how long. The sooner you stop denying it, the sooner you guys can get together!” I walked out to the exercise machines, rolling my eyes. “I barely know a thing about him,” I told Akasha, “I highly doubt anything will happen between us.” “However,” I thought to myself, “I wouldn’t mind if a little something happens.”

Jonghyun POV:

“Welcome to the CRA,” Silk said as she a movie presentation. The movie showed a boy and a girl, wielding guns, standing in front of a golden star. “Here at the CRA, we specially train children to defend celebrities from harm or just deranged fans.” The movie showed children at a firing range, shooting targets made to look like creepy stalkers. “We pride ourselves in protecting celebrities all over the world, and we want to continue to do that for many years to come. We pick children from orphanages or the children of our own CIA agents to work for the CRA.” I blinked, slightly shocked: on the screen was a picture of young Diamond and Bright, looking at the camera with stolid faces in the middle of two stolid faced men in black suits. The next picture showed a young Anarchy working out on a weight lifting machine, benching 90 pounds while she looked only to be 14. “Our children have grown out of this organization to become politicians, CIA agents, great scientists, and even famous celebrities. They live happy lives and are under our constant protection.” I cringed inwardly “Being constantly watched isn’t something I’d like very much” “We of this organization understand the stressful lives of celebrities, and how some express their opinions” Silk continued. “These opinions can get them in serious danger, and it’s our job to protect them, no matter what.” A picture appeared on the screen that shocked us all: a training room filled with kids relentlessly attacking officials dressed as formidable enemies. This melted into another photo, of a 15 year old Diamond holding up a practice target sheet used for shooting. It only had one hole in it, in the middle of the forehead.  A caption underneath said Mobile Target: 3 shots through the forehead in the same hole. I gulped as another photo appeared of Bright hanging upside down from a training room ceiling, holding a practice dummy’s head in her hands, its neck twisted way too far to the left. Another photo showed Anarchy standing over a dozen unconscious training officials, a triumphant smile on her face. As more photos of different kids doing different things flashed on the screen, I realized, with sick dread, that these people were trained to kill:  Anarchy, Bright, and Diamond… they killed people.