Living Arrangements

SHINee and the CRA

 

Anarchy POV:

“Well, that worked out better than I thought,” I sad to Di and Bri as I closed the secret door. “Chief seems really eager to add more operatives to the team, especially some that are this good without formal training.” “Yea, but this could get complicated,” Bri mused, “I mean, these are guys, at the peak of their manliness, not only are they messy, but they are at the peak of , and the last thing I want to happen is for one of us to get .” Di giggled, and chimed in “I don’t think An will mind much,” sticking out her tongue at me. I scowled, and retorted “I don’t think you’d mind either, especially with a certain J-jong,” as I winked. Bright rolled her eyes and said “For now, let’s just lay out the ground rules and introduce them to the basic training area tomorrow. Ready girls?” Bright asked. “YEA!” me and Di yelled together.

Onew POV:

I heard a loud “YEA” from down the hall, then all three girls joined us, Taemin following close behind them. Me, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun were all sitting in the living room and the girls walked into the middle of the room. “Ok guys, here’s the deal,” Bright said, “You all are going to be staying with us for a while, for your protection and so we can train you to defend yourselves. Tomorrow we will travel to the main base so you can start basic training.” My heart leapt a bit in my chest as I tried to keep the blush from creeping up my neck.  “We’re going to live with girls? I must keep the boys in line, especially Jonghyun and Key,” I thought to myself. Minho spoke up, saying he was ready and willing to learn to fight, and the rest of the boys agreed readily. The girls smiled and nodded, and Anarchy said “Follow me and I will show you to your rooms.” All of us got up and followed her down the West hall, saying “Our rooms are in the East hall, but we will be regularly checking on you all. Please, make yourselves at home, we take weekly trips to Taipei to buy clothes and groceries, so feel free to buy whatever you want once you start going on missions.” We all nodded, and I was shown to my room: it was spacious, with a walk-in closet, a TV, a nightstand, a queen sized bed covered with huge white pillows, and a huge window. Flopping down on my bed, I fell into a dreamless sleep. This is going to be an interesting experience.