Welcome to the CRA Pt.2

SHINee and the CRA

 

Anarchy POV:

Giggling, I whispered to Di and Bri, “Do you think we scared them, with that ominous goodbye?” Di giggled back “I don’t know, but that was priceless, those expressions! They looked so cute!” Bright, who had long since stopped laughing, sighed and spoke, “But guys, you do know that Orientation teaches them exactly what we must do, right?” Suddenly, all three girls went quiet. They all knew quite well, that no matter what cost, when it came down to it, at some point CRA agents would kill people, people threatening the safety of their target. Almost everybody in the building had the blood of at least one person on their hands. All three girls, however, avoided killing people, even if those people were trying to kill the girls themselves. But the boys didn’t know that. I hung my head in silence, thinking about Taemin. “Taemin-ah, please don’t think bad of me. I haven’t killed anyone: none of us have”. Before I could voice my inner thoughts, a figure came from nowhere, said “I’m borrowing Diamond!” and grabbed Diamond, taking her down a separate hallway. I laughed softly, looking at Bright. “Akasha?” I asked, and Bright laughed, looking after her newly kidnapped sister. “Akasha”.

(I’m adding Akasha in for a brief cameo for my oldest best friend! Love you squeaky!)       

Taemin POV:

Standing outside the door next to my hyungs, I couldn’t help but feel a little upset. Our supposed protectors left us here and walked off, laughing! I pouted slightly, not wanting to come off as too much of a brat. “This is too much: What are we supposed to do?” I thought, looking at the giant door in front of us. Onew, always the leader, pulled open the door and walked in, the rest of us following close behind. We were in a room that looked a lot like a movie theater, with chairs facing a giant screen. In front of the screen was a middle aged looking Korean woman, smiling at us brightly. “Please, have a seat,” she said in Korean, gesturing to five chairs closest to her. We all took a seat and she grinned and said “Welcome, boys, to the Celebrity Recon Association. I’m sure you have a lot of questions, and I will answer them to the fullest of my knowledge. My name is Sooyoung, AKA Silk, named for my delicate looks but strength beyond belief,” At that, she chuckled to herself, and then continued. “You five boys will be trained in the basics of defending yourselves, think of it as a temporary membership, and please don’t stress too much, think of it as lessons in learning self defense. Please, enjoy this presentation I give about what we do and why we exist.”