Hide and Seek Pt. 1

SHINee and the CRA

(Been a loooong time, but I haven't ditched this story! Here's a long mini-ish love progress bit for waiting, I'll get back to the actual threat ASAP! You guys rock and I love ya'll!)

Jonghyun POV:

It has been a few weeks; the group and I have adjusted well to our sudden life change and spur of the moment training. Key and Minho have proven very proficient in detonation technology, Taemin in weaponry, particularly swords, which is tutored by Anarchy, Onew has been working with Bright on technological warfare, and I have been studying with Diamond on spying. I was woken up early this morning by the pretty agent, and we walked in silence to the specialized training area in the forest, a building filled with different ways to either catch villains or be caught. We entered the building, and Diamond suddenly ran off, leaving me alone in the main room. Suddenly her voice crackled over the loudspeaker. “Hi Jonghyun,” her voice floated through the huge room “todays exercise is going to be a bit different. I want you to try and track me down” She paused to let it sink into my brain, which it did, with some difficulty. I knew I was good at basic spying; collecting intelligence through clever hiding spots, and staying out of sight. Her gentle guidance made me feel like the greatest spy in the world, but she still managed to find me whenever I tried to hide from her. “Sunk in? Good.” Diamond’s voice had a playful lilt to it, which always seemed to make my heart rev up. “You have thirty minutes to find me, and look out, I’ll be moving! Ready… Go!” The speaker clicked, and I immediately ran down the first hall. The chase was on.